Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Fat Amy won't do a SB ad to support Kap

Of course, nobody has asked Amy Schumer to do any sort of Super Bowl ad. But she's getting ahead of that curve. She had one movie you know last year and it failed horribly. So, it's not like she has and I'm coming film to promote anyway. Now, why say this in October? Well, most of the ads have already been created - or at least scheduled and cast and written. So, I don't really know why she made this announcement. Other than she's bored lonely and irrelevant. And did I mention fat? And ugly?

Anywho, imagine the only people really worried about this or Budweiser. I mean, what if one of their Clydesdales blows a shoe at the last minute?

Shes got a movie coming out about how she gets hit in the head and thinks shes gorgeous.

Shes got a movie coming out about how she gets hit in the head and thinks shes gorgeous.

Waaay late. Out and Failed.

the wildebeest crew couldn't figure out whether to protested as sexist or cheer for it as empowering. So, when In doubt, biitch and moan.

The movie made about $437. And that was in candy sales when Amy showed up for the premiere.

The unfunny, fuggly neice of Schmuck Schumer. Who givesafuck what she thinks?

Isn't she the one that steals jokes from other comediennes?

Yep. Carla Menstruala.

Waaay late. Out and Failed.

the wildebeest crew couldn't figure out whether to protested as sexist or cheer for it as empowering. So, when In doubt, biitch and moan.

The movie made about $437. And that was in candy sales when Amy showed up for the premiere.

Dam its out already? Shows how much I followed that movie :lol:

Her 15 mins is long over. Did she even have a 15 mins? Think it was more like 7 and 1/2. I don't recall liking anything shes done. And yeah, shes a fatty lol.

She's also calling for white players to kneel. STFU kunt.

I saw this, standard attack posture for the SJW leftists, if you don't actively support them then you are opposing them. "you are either with me or you are against me" mentality, which is a bloody evil way to think.

Obsessed.

I think you meant to use the term "woke", right? :D

Wasn't she supposed to leave the country or something like that?

Wasn't she supposed to leave the country or something like that?

Posturing is her contribution, why should she stop now?

Still wood. Just seems like you could do anything to her you wanted...Dirty Sanchez comes to mind

Still wood. Just seems like you could do anything to her you wanted...Dirty Sanchez comes to mind

Seems like she would let you do anything you wanted and then report you to the cops the next day.....

Seems like she would let you do anything you wanted and then report you to the cops the next day.....

She would be eating a cheeseburger while dialing 911.

Damn you. You're probably right

I bet she can suck a mean cack. Just seems like the type that would gobble it up

I bet she can suck a mean cack. Just seems like the type that would gobble it up

I'll keep my cack dry and take somebody else's word for it.

I'll keep my cack dry and take somebody else's word for it.

You could get a good look at a T bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass but Id rather take a butchers word for it

• Like 1

On a related note, the other pig Rosie O'Donnell is engaged, third or fourth marriage?, to a Massachusetts cop. Take her to the cleaners, officer.

Not a fan but you guys have a lot of vitriole for her.

Think about this story instead. She was jogging in NYC and had to pee really bad, so she stopped in at a mattress store. They didn't really have a restroom for the public but a sales girl took pity on her (didn't know who she was). Schumer in her gratitude figured out what the best mattress in the place was, in the girl's opinion, by asking her what she'd get if money wasn't a factor, and then she bought it for her. It wasn't until after the payment was processed that a staff member knew who the buyer was.

She might have politics you hate.

She might not be easy on your eyes.

She might make movies you despise.

But this is a big country and there's people who actually deserve vitriole. If it wasn't for the media, she wouldn't be making your list..as she shouldn't in the grand scheme.

Think about this story instead. She was jogging in NYC and had to pee really bad, so she stopped in at a mattress store. They didn't really have a restroom for the public but a sales girl took pity on her (didn't know who she was). Schumer in her gratitude figured out what the best mattress in the place was, in the girl's opinion, by asking her what she'd get if money wasn't a factor, and then she bought it for her. It wasn't until after the payment was processed that a staff member knew who the buyer was.

But this is a big country and there's people who actually deserve vitriole. If it wasn't for the media, she wouldn't be making your list..as she shouldn't in the grand scheme.

You want to hate\love\pity fock and defend her. Sweet :lol:

If it wasn't for her own arrogance and feelings of self importance. The media wouldn't be in a position to put her out to the public.

I fully support her telling Maroon 5 not to do the Super Bowl.

But that's because they're gay and they suck.

Otherwise, STFU