Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Guatemalan Caravan

Would an A-10 Strafing run be excessive? I think not. :bandana:

Oh man.....if you have never witnessed an A10 doing its thing, I pity you, flipping LOVE those bastards......

Oh man.....if you have never witnessed an A10 doing its thing, I pity you, flipping LOVE those bastards......

A-10 strafing run on a Taliban postion

I just like listening to the excitement here.

A thing of beauty :thumbsup:

So a group of 7k rats from South American hovels plan on just storming the border and coming to the USA?

https://clarionproject.org/100-terrorists-captured-in-guatemala/

“[Guatemala] is literally a superhighway for human smuggling of people from all over the world, including the Middle East. As a journalist in 2007, I traveled throughout Guatemala tracing their paths and interviewed numerous current and former government officials there about the Middle Easterners, Somalis, Pakistanis, and others coursing through toward Mexico. I also once visited a Guatemalan consular office in Amman, Jordan, where Iraqi refugees told me their human smugglers were sourcing visas for about $700 each.”

I guess now maybe they are just trying to walk here and get let in out of "sympathy" from the left political leadership.

And the libs are rooting for the caravan of illegals to get here safely. LOL. Focking pukes.

If any if them were actually able to walk the 1000+ miles and get to the US border without dying I would grant them an immediate green card.

That is quite the accomplishment.

If any if them were actually able to walk the 1000+ miles and get to the US border without dying I would grant them an immediate green card.

Most likely the ones that would make it here are trained military guys from the middle east.

Yea 1k miles, women and children, elderly, limited funds for food and shelter. I doubt more than a few stragglers make it the whole way.

Yea 1k miles, women and children, elderly, limited funds for food and shelter. I doubt more than a few stragglers make it the whole way.

Sorry to ask this at this stage of the conversation, but have they even gotten through the mexican police barriars on the bridge that leads them into Mexico?

A lot of these people are fat. Will they still be after this journey?

Yea a lot of them did. This article tells what they did at the border. https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/21/americas/migrant-caravan-mexico/index.html

Oh here was from yesterday, the last I saw.

"A caravan of Central American migrants, whose numbers have swelled to about 5,000 people, vowed to resume their march to the US frontier on Sunday, a day after Mexican riot police halted the mass exodus on a border bridge leading to Guatemala.

During the encounter on the Suchiate River span that links Mexico and Guatemala, Mexican officials refused to allow them to illegally pass en masse but agreed to allow small groups to enter so their asylum claims would be processed."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/10/21/migrant-caravan-vows-to-continue-march-toward-us-border/amp/

You know, I'm having a flashback to when we were all tracking the killer bees from Africa. Every month or so they move a little bit on the map of South and then Central America and we're supposed to get a little bit more and more scared. They were like the MS-13 of bees.

And then one day I woke up and every was screaming because the bees were dying!

I don't know, I mean we've already got Mexicans. In the world didn't fall apart. In fact, our produce prices are really really low. So, I'm not that much worried about more Brown skins with crew cuts and white crew neck t-shirts showing up.

And Hell, by the time they do show up, maybe Monsanto has invented something that accidentally kills all of them. And our food prices go through the roof.

I mean, Eastern Colorado without Mexicans is like a law firm without Jews.

So there's that.

There will be some secret funding that will pay for the transportation of about 100+ of these people before the election to get them close to the border and let them walk the final 5 miles or so as to get sweaty and tired. And those they transport will be old along with women with multiple young children. They will have called MSN and CNN and NPR and give them a week's heads up to be ready and on the scene with stories already written.

Hang up a closed sign. Maybe they'll all go home.

Hang up a closed sign. Maybe they'll all go home.

Need to put up a toll booth like in Blazing Saddles.

• Like 2

i thought this was a new trendy term for some sort of carnal activity.

i thought this was a new trendy term for some sort of carnal activity.

I heard that Dr. Ford pulled a guatemalan caravan back in HS...

• Like 2

I heard that Dr. Ford pulled a guatemalan caravan back in HS...

who didn't?

Imagine that many people marching on their own government and demanding change instead of marching toward ours and demanding freedom

• Like 1

Imagine that many people marching on their own government and demanding change instead of marching toward ours and demanding freedom

They would probably be slaughtered. Arent 7 or 8 of the top 10 most violent countries in Central America? Sorry, but we got our own probs. Im all for helping , but JFC, why cant we get this level if concern by the MSM for homeless, hungry vets?

They would probably be slaughtered. Arent 7 or 8 of the top 10 most violent countries in Central America? Sorry, but we got our own probs. Im all for helping , but JFC, why cant we get this level if concern by the MSM for homeless, hungry vets?

Because they don't give a shlt about anything except the implementation of big government. At any cost. And destroying the country is the fastest path for them to get as many people as possible dependent on social programs and other government handouts. Hence, open borders, illegal "citizens", homeless vets and homeless poor lining the streets and don't even mention record level murders going on in Chicago. And that is just a portion of the shlt the left wants to see right now.

Line up troops at the border, armed with flamethrowers. Light their asses up when they cross.

Problem solved.

Because images of children on fire would never rile people up.

A-10 strafing run on a Taliban postion

I just like listening to the excitement here.

I saw these things up close, regularly when I was in the US in July/August as I'd stayed at my sister's house near Selfridge ANG base, home to many of these A10s. Behind my sister's home in a subdivision is an undeveloped field with trees, tall grasses, underbrush and wildlife success has deer, otter, beaver and such. There's room there for a subdivision like hers but they can't/don't put one in because that's across the street from the runway airstrip, planes literally fly right over it. It's called a 'crash zone', they don't want homes there and so it is left deliberately undeveloped.

The planes are flying so low and so near that you can read U.S. Air Force on them as they come in to land, my sister's house really is the perfect spot to view them. And not just A10s, the Coast Guard has lots of search and rescue stuff. Maybe the most impressive is this massive, two bladed helicopter, like a flying boat, that I imagine can pick up damn near anything that's not attached to the ground.

Next door to her on both the left and right and a few more down the street and who knows how many more subdivision neighbors are the homes of Michigan state police officers as they also have lots of aerial operations conducted out of the airbase.

These things were our archangels when I was in the middle east years ago. They would just devour tanks, when you heard them, and then saw them, lurking about it felt like christmas morning.....there was no better feeling because you knew it was safe when they were nearby. those things would land with home-plate-sized chunks of wing missing, but they still flew like it was cool.

I recall we were herding some wounded prisoners into a nearby Air Force MASF one evening, and two of them came streaking by, those focking prisoners looked like cavemen that saw fire for the first time while someone was jamming an icicle in their arse... :clap: I loved it.....

You have to give Trump some real credit here. He went and turned on the hurricane machine and is sending Willa at the caravan. That'll stop them. Well played. :D

You have to give Trump some real credit here. He went and turned on the hurricane machine and is sending Willa at the caravan. That'll stop them. Well played. :D

Yeah, kinda rooting for Willa.

That storm is a little inconvenience for Dem's, had it hit when they were near the border CNN could point any discomfort they might have, and then Trump, no doubt this is making them so frustrated that they might miss an opportunity.

The caravan isn't going to get wet, they're too far south. It'l just delay them if anything, knocking out bridges or flooding rivers perhaps when they come by a week after.

The caravan isn't going to get wet, they're too far south. It'l just delay them if anything, knocking out bridges or flooding rivers perhaps when they come by a week after.

Theyre not called wetbacks for nothing

The AP from 30 minutes ago: https://www.foxnews.com/world/weary-migrants-still-far-from-reaching-us-border

"The caravan, estimated to include more than 7,000 people, had advanced about 45 miles (75 kilometers) since crossing the border from Guatemala, and still faced more than 1,000 miles, and likely much further, to the end of the journey.

But as the sun rose, a chorus of coughs arose from the shapeless forms wrapped in blankets and bits of plastic sheeting. Burned by the relentless heat and the night's chill, eating badly and sleeping rough, many appeared to be developing respiratory symptoms."

The AP from 30 minutes ago: https://www.foxnews.com/world/weary-migrants-still-far-from-reaching-us-border

"The caravan, estimated to include more than 7,000 people, had advanced about 45 miles (75 kilometers) since crossing the border from Guatemala, and still faced more than 1,000 miles, and likely much further, to the end of the journey.

But as the sun rose, a chorus of coughs arose from the shapeless forms wrapped in blankets and bits of plastic sheeting. Burned by the relentless heat and the night's chill, eating badly and sleeping rough, many appeared to be developing respiratory symptoms."

Did we perhaps give them some blankets? Maybe some SARS blankets?

I feel a hot wind on my shoulder
And the touch of a world that is older
Turn the switch and check the number
Leave it on when in bed I slumber
I hear the rhythms of the music
I buy the product and never use it
I hear the talking of the dj
Can't understand just what does he say?

I'm in a Guatemalan Caravan!
I'm in a Guatemalan Caravan! :music_guitarred:

Did we perhaps give them some blankets? Maybe some SARS blankets?

Yeah, and if some of these people make it here, most of them will be on their deathbeds, and the left will say, if Trump doesn't allow them into US hospitals, they will die and that he is a murderer. Murdering woman and children.

I feel a hot wind on my shoulder

And the touch of a world that is older

Turn the switch and check the number

Leave it on when in bed I slumber

I hear the rhythms of the music

I buy the product and never use it

I hear the talking of the dj

Can't understand just what does he say?

I'm in a Guatemalan Caravan!

I'm in a Guatemalan Caravan! :music_guitarred:

Hah. Now I have Wall of Voodoo stuck in my head.

Radio radio. Radio radio.