Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

early FU thread

F Me for developing a case of the SHiNTs. Picked up Mack this week, then dropped him like a hot potato for Chubb when Hyde was traded. Really would have preferred Mack's 29.6 instead of Chubb's 14 given my opponent had the Denver defense this week.

Fock off Justin Tucker. WTF?

And again, FU Zeke. Thanks for showing up today azzhole.

You can blame me for Tucker. Had Brees and Ingram and OT would have helped me a lot. My powers made Tucker miss his first kick in 222.

You can blame me for Tucker. Had Brees and Ingram and OT would have helped me a lot. My powers made Tucker miss his first kick in 222.

Yep, and within that 5 minute span, the idiot Dallas kicker missed to send it to OT. Zeke may have been able to get 2 or 3 more yards.

But I forgive ya Tan

Dallas' center can suck on a tail pipe. Instead of a 47 yd field goal, he moves the ball pre-snap. 52 yd off the upright after the penalty.

5 yards shorter it would've snuck inside the upright.

DALTON, you keep dialing in on Boyd-and you end up with a field goal! Moron! Whatever happened to throwing to a RB-or better yet, that all-pro named Green? Are you IDIOT?

He usually sux in garbage time. Fock us both. Id like to throw this week away. It all started with Melvin shenanigans. When I saw Brieda hurt on his first carry, I wanted to turn it all off and do something else with the rest of the day.

Looking for silver linings or straws to clutch at in what has turned out to be a pretty bleak week and came up with this .......I didn't underperform Derek Anderson.

Your offense probably didn't get outscored by the other team's defense, like Arizona did. Denver defense won 14-10, they didn't even need Keenum.

• Like 1

FU to the world. Highest points in my league and havent won in almost a month. Im the league punching bag pretty much despite having outscored everyone else by 100 points somehow great times, great fun. Gurley? AJ? Brees? Bums. I guess I need to play better defense.

This week was my fault for sure though. I played Ingram knowing this would be Kamaras bounce back game and should have gone with Murray in a full time role. No brainer really in hindsight, but I know better. Now Im going to get beaten by Ito Smith if he scores 4 points.

Other league gonna lose to the 0-6 guy who I never beat. Had Denver D against me, pretty much game over right there. He will score his most points of the year.

• Like 2

3rd week in a row in my big money league I score the second highest and play the high points guy. Getting squat from Corey "every 3 weeks" Davis and Boyd didn't help, nor did losing a Howard TD on a questionable illegal formation that my opponent's Cohen then ran in.

In another league I knew it would be bad after the draft - had 6 starters on a bye and yet, have a chance if Shepard outscores OBJ tonight. Ha. right!

And to Melvin Gordon for leaving his hamstring in LA. And to Dalvin Cook...AGAIN.

FU to me for starting Albert Wilson over Tyrell Williams on Davante Adams' bye.

So I guess Tyrell's a thing now? 236 yards and 3 TDs over the last two games on 9 targets???

FU to the Eagles & whoever is responsible for using Ertz & his tremendous talents between the 20's, but then insists on throwing the TD to the back-up

FU to the red rifle, Andy Dalton. The entire 2nd half could have been garbage time 4 U, but just getting a 1st down seemed like a monumental task.

Calling you the red BB gun would be insulting to BB guns!

Done in by Lamar Miller. Against Jacksonville, in Jacksonville. FU

FU to the Eagles & whoever is responsible for using Ertz & his tremendous talents between the 20's, but then insists on throwing the TD to the back-up

FU to the red rifle, Andy Dalton. The entire 2nd half could have been garbage time 4 U, but just getting a 1st down seemed like a monumental task.

Calling you the red BB gun would be insulting to BB guns!

This. Benched Phillip Rivers for Dalton. :doh:

3rd week in a row in my big money league I score the second highest and play the high points guy. Getting squat from Corey "every 3 weeks" Davis and Boyd didn't help, nor did losing a Howard TD on a questionable illegal formation that my opponent's Cohen then ran in.

In another league I knew it would be bad after the draft - had 6 starters on a bye and yet, have a chance if Shepard outscores OBJ tonight. Ha. right!

And to Melvin Gordon for leaving his hamstring in LA. And to Dalvin Cook...AGAIN.

f0ck me. Had my Shepherd against his OBJ and a 2 point lead. Ended up losing by 2.7 after that crap, junk time, worthless TD to Beckham at the end of the game. To make matters worse, I picked up Gore at 8:29am Sunday and by the time I got him plugged into my roster it was 8:30 and roster was locked, ZERO from Gordon. Gore had 3.8 so I would have won by 1.1. And no one to blame but me sleeping in 5 minutes too long :dunno:

• Like 1

This. Benched Phillip Rivers for Dalton. :doh:

OUCH! The worst part for me is that I had already planned for needing a QB week 7 (Big Ben) & had Flacco (40.30 pts) starting, but dropped him for Dalton (20.80 pts) last Thursday after thinking about the match-ups!

I found my thrills when I dropped Kenny Stills.

Belated FU to Mitch "I only have eyes for Cohen and Burton" Trubisky.