Sign in to follow this  
fatguylittlecoat

Sony Michel - OUT

Sony Michel exited Week 7 against the Bears with a left knee injury.
Sony Michel had his left leg twisted and as he was being tackled at the end of a second-quarter run. He immediately dropped the ball and appeared to be in serious pain as he was helped off the field. He was eventually carted to the locker room. The injury is a big concern considering Michel had questions about his knees in the pre-draft process and was not ready for Week 1 because of a knee scope in August. With Michel out, James White should dominate the backfield work. Oct 21 - 1:51 PM

This bums me out. I didn't play him this week and I'm a Bears fan wanting to win this game but I liked watching that dude play. Hope it's not serious.

it wasn't fun to watch and he didn't look good when they were helping him off the field.

He was not carted off. Two guys helped him walk off... He was putting a little weight on it

It was super ugly he fumbled on the play due to the pain of his leg being corkscrewed into the ground as his body was twisted on a brutal tackle. Personally, I would be very surprised if this wasnt season ending. Too bad he was really playing great.

Might be a good idea to pick up Gillislee as the Pats were already talking to him a few weeks ago.

Might be a good idea to pick up Gillislee as the Pats were already talking to him a few weeks ago.

That is a clutch idea. If he signs Monday he would be a pretty high waiver pick. Might as well get him now and see.

Damn that's a good idea especially if you don't have to wait on him to clear waivers. Could be the post of the year :first:

It was my fault, sorry guys.

The Kopy curse strikes again. I traded for Michel 2 hours before kickoff.

Unbelievable!

Course he's out... Guy i played had all sorts of injuries and had to start James White. This follows last weekend were the Tevin Coleman owner had Devonta Freeman go on IR right before I played against them. Naturally.

Course he's out... Guy i played had all sorts of injuries and had to start James White. This follows last weekend were the Tevin Coleman owner had Devonta Freeman go on IR right before I played against them. Naturally.

James White has been a must start all season

• Like 1

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Sony Michel (knee) has avoided structural damage and is week to week.

It is the best possible news, though we would still consider Michel on the wrong side of questionable for Week 8 against the Bills. The Patriots are not going to take any chances in a game they could win with their second-team. James White will be in the RB1 mix while perhaps Kenjon Barner or a free agent addition will rotate in behind. Oct 22 - 2:59 PM

Nice.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Sony Michel (knee) has avoided structural damage and is week to week.

It is the best possible news, though we would still consider Michel on the wrong side of questionable for Week 8 against the Bills. The Patriots are not going to take any chances in a game they could win with their second-team. James White will be in the RB1 mix while perhaps Kenjon Barner or a free agent addition will rotate in behind. Oct 22 - 2:59 PM

Nice.

Dalvin Cook and Leonard Fournette are week to week too. I don't trust Belichick when it comes to the injury report. Five weeks later and he is still not in the line while Belichick dodges answer about his return.

Dalvin Cook and Leonard Fournette are week to week too. I don't trust Belichick when it comes to the injury report. Five weeks later and he is still not in the line while Belichick dodges answer about his return.

In this case Belichick was dedicated to his role in the offense. He needs the guy. Also, I'm mostly just glad the guy didn't have any structural damage.

My running backs are a MASH unit. I need Sony back STAT! Hopefully he misses just 1-2 games. Might be wishful thinking. :dunno:

I could see Sony being kept out past the bye week. I think that makes sense if NE can win without him and the playoff run is most improtant.

i'm thinking the same thing.

Practiced today...questionable for Monday.

Looks like he (we) really dodged a bullet here.

This isn't going to be another "Weekend at Bernie's" when he's propped up in practice to make it look like he can play ? I don't trust that hoodie sweatshirt, anti-christ of Fantasy Football.

Hope he plays but hes not going in my lineup either way.

Agree on the 2nd part, but I would rather have him just sit and get right this week. Shouldn't need him against da Bills.

• Like 1