Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Matt Ryan on the trade block

He is the #3 scoring player in dienasty and the #2 scoring QB only behind Mahomes.

They have a crap running game so he will be throwing the rest of the year and the defense sucks which means lots of shootouts. Someone out there must want a top QB for a playoff run.

And you can even give him a 5 year younger and better QB.... and a future first rounder on top of that for him! Win win.

And you can even give him a 5 year younger and better QB.... and a future first rounder on top of that for him! Win win.

In an ideal world.

I will settle for a prospect and draft picks though.

In an ideal world.

I will settle for a prospect and draft picks though.

The Kats might be interested

He is the #3 scoring player in dienasty and the #2 scoring QB only behind Mahomes.

They have a crap running game so he will be throwing the rest of the year and the defense sucks which means lots of shootouts. Someone out there must want a top QB for a playoff run.

He is still the #3 scoring player and #2 scoring QB and everything I posted before is still true. Their defense might even be more injured now.

He is still the #3 scoring player and #2 scoring QB and everything I posted before is still true. Their defense might even be more injured now.

James White is the 6th highest scoring back.

I want James White. What is the price tag?

Ryan or Luck for Landry, White and Mariotta

Ryan or Luck for Landry, White and Mariotta

:shocking:

He is lying, that was not close to the offer.

Ryan or Luck and a 1st rounder in 2020 for Landry, White and Mariotta

This was the actual offer

That was before Will Glass Fuller decided to go on the IR for the 3rd consecutive year.

This was the actual offer

That was before Will Glass Fuller decided to go on the IR for the 3rd consecutive year.

And who are the last 3 #1 picks?

Gurley, Zeke, and Barkley, all 3 of whom are worth significantly more than any of that crap you offered. The QB is a throw-in in that trade offer.

Gurley, Zeke, and Barkley, all 3 of whom are worth significantly more than any of that crap you offered. The QB is a throw-in in that trade offer.

You are assuming in 2019 you will be last place? :doh:

Your list is bunk.

The last five 1.01 picks are:

Barkley

Corey Davis

Zeke

Amari Cooper

Sammy Watkins

That may not negate your point totally, but your Padrino and Savior demands accuracy.

Your list is bunk.

Barkley

Corey Davis

Zeke

Amari Cooper

Sammy Watkins

That may not negate your point totally, but your Padrino and Savior demands accuracy.

He's assuming he will be in last place, which he isn't even in today

He's assuming he will be in last place, which he isn't even in today

Stats may give me a run for my money, but I still like my chances. The only risk is that he does not have any draft picks in 2019 and my team is younger.

Your list is bunk.

Barkley

Corey Davis

Zeke

Amari Cooper

Sammy Watkins

My other 3 dynasty leagues all saw gurley go #1 overall and the fact that he fell to two makes my point stronger. I could still get the #1 overall player in the draft even if stats sucks worse next year.

Stats may give me a run for my money, but I still like my chances. The only risk is that he does not have any draft picks in 2019 and my team is younger.

I bet landry and white might have helped that

I bet landry and white might have helped that

The problem is that White is already kind of old. That trade would obviously not help me this year since I am essentially eliminated from the playoffs. Next year he will already be 27 and it will be his 6th year in the league. RB's tend to fall off somewhere around that age.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/fantasy-football-metrics-that-matter-aging-curves-by-position

Also what is working against him is that he is under cheap(backup money) contract the next few years. This along with the fact that the patriots invested a high draft pick in a runningback leads further credence to the fact that he will be a backup sooner rather than later.

Given my situation with a rebuilding team he makes absolutely no sense.

If I was in a win now mode I would try to trade for him if i could get him at the right price, ie a 1-2 year rental player at best.

Landry is solid depth and many dynasty teams should want him. He has shown that he can put up solid #2 wr numbers with awful QB play. He has had good games with Moore and washed up Cutler and the arguably the best QB he has played with has been Tannehill. However, I need to try and use my future early draft pick on a stud player, not a #2 fantasy WR.

The problem is that White is already kind of old. That trade would obviously not help me this year since I am essentially eliminated from the playoffs. Next year he will already be 27 and it will be his 6th year in the league. RB's tend to fall off somewhere around that age.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/fantasy-football-metrics-that-matter-aging-curves-by-position

Also what is working against him is that he is under cheap(backup money) contract the next few years. This along with the fact that the patriots invested a high draft pick in a runningback leads further credence to the fact that he will be a backup sooner rather than later.

Given my situation with a rebuilding team he makes absolutely no sense.

If I was in a win now mode I would try to trade for him if i could get him at the right price, ie a 1-2 year rental player at best.

Landry is solid depth and many dynasty teams should want him. He has shown that he can put up solid #2 wr numbers with awful QB play. He has had good games with Moore and washed up Cutler and the arguably the best QB he has played with has been Tannehill. However, I need to try and use my future early draft pick on a stud player, not a #2 fantasy WR.

while i can agree with most of the rationale not to trade for white, I do not believe age is as much of a factor for him vs other backs due to the type of work load he has had. He has been and will continue to be (especially with gronk's health issues) a huge safety valve for brady. I just traded him away in a keeper and will miss his services.

Not really advocating one way or another here.... just talking out loud.

Matt Ryan is still on the trade block, he was the #2 scoring player last year.

Ridley should only improve and now they do not even have a backup RB, so when Freeman gets hurt in game 2 and misses most of the season as is customary the Falcons will throw the ball 40+ times a game.

I offered something really good for Matt Ryan before you owned the team.