Big Guy

Dallas Cowboys 2018 & Beyond

Wow. Another costly blunder by the coaching staff.

A blunder in letting their players give away the plays with tells, and complete cluelessness in not figuring out what was going on. Not a single sack the whole game, and only one hurry.

A blunder in letting their players give away the plays with tells, and complete cluelessness in not figuring out what was going on. Not a single sack the whole game, and only one hurry.

This is the difference between coaches and players being perfectly prepared vs just showing up to see what happens.

Im disappointed but not surprised.

How bout them Cowboys! Keeping the band together is the best thing that can happen. Yeeeeeehaw!

Cowboys- 5

Giants- 4

Redskins- 3

Eagles- Still at the kids table. Say hello to the Jets and Bucs.

Cowboys last Superbowl win was in 96, dvds came out in early 97. Not too far off.

Another fun fact is that nobody has ever called me the life of a party.

Cowboys and Redskins have 5 combined playoff wins the past 20 years.

That is all.

The Eagles should trade Carson Romo and keep big pick Nick.

It's been a while so they might be able to get them on betamax too.

Have to give credit, that is a good one.

I'm proud of my Boys.....and have seen great improvement. :thumbsup:

But yeah, I'm not happy about the coaching and lack thereof. :mad:

And seriously, how does the defense let Goff pick up 15 yards??? :wall:

And seriously, how does the defense let Goff pick up 15 yards??? :wall:

I just watched it again, it was 3rd and 5, Goff fakes it to the back and rolls out the opposite way. It looks like Jeff Heath had eyes on him and in position to easily drop him for a 5 yard loss. Somehow at the crucial time, Heath goes right just as Goff takes off. Jaylon Smith was fooled on the play and was on the other end of the line before he noticed. If Heath simply keeps his eyes on Goff it's an easy tackle and they punt it away, we get it back with decent field position with about 1:30 left on the clock.

Ughhhh!!! :mad:

Dallas has not been to a Conference Championship Games in 23 years while Tom Brady is about to start in his 13th Conference Championship game.

On 10/24/2018 at 11:40 AM, Big Guy said:

Go Cowboys!!! :headbanger:

I now predict My Dallas Cowboys to win the NFC East

Good Call :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

You actually responded to your own post, and agreed with yourself? 

😑

yep :thumbsup:

19 hours ago, Big Guy said:

He’s right though. It’s stupid that a person can go get a script of synthetic heroin and that’s okay but god forbid you smoke a little weed. 

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He’s right though. It’s stupid that a person can go get a script of synthetic heroin and that’s okay but god forbid you smoke a little weed. 

Agreed.........but still, he's a moron 

I've seen some dumbasses come and go thru here - but Irving might take the cake.

25 years old, 6'7", chiseled freakishly gifted athlete who was poised to be rich for the rest of life - puffed it all away... I agree the weed ban is stupid - but gosh almighty, he is going to wake up one day and want to kill himself - gonna wake up one day and realize being poor and high isn't exactly the best way to go thru life... Won't be shocked to see him busted for knocking off a liquor store.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I've seen some dumbasses come and go thru here - but Irving might take the cake.

25 years old, 6'7", chiseled freakishly gifted athlete who was poised to be rich for the rest of life - puffed it all away... I agree the weed ban is stupid - but gosh almighty, he is going to wake up one day and want to kill himself - gonna wake up one day and realize being poor and high isn't exactly the best way to go thru life... Won't be shocked to see him busted for knocking off a liquor store.

Want to kill himself even more had he made 30 million and pissed it away (which he would have)

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Want to kill himself even more had he made 30 million and pissed it away (which he would have)

But his daughter would still would of had an upper leg on life with that kind of money.

First they ruined the career of Ricky Williams, then Josh Gordon, and now Irving.  They tried to ruin Randy Moss.  That is some serious talent.

20 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

What bugs me most about the video is him thinking this is a quality career move and that he's famous or special for any other reason aside from being a part time Pro Football player. 😡

I'm excited about some recent moves as well as the new "choose files" feature......

53716278_2523339397679384_490310554523533312_n.jpg

Good luck Bam Bam!  Mr. Romo would have made you a Superstar, but it wasn't to be. 😞

Report: Cole Beasley to sign with Buffalo Bills

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Former-Cowboys-WR-Cole-Beasley-to-sign-with-Buffalo-Bills-129988466/?fbclid=IwAR0_s5GQvPLozjYkOCLVWuMUwvT6HCVS0vkdxiCtRqSUKRu293i5fFmkLYI

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

Good luck Bam Bam!  Mr. Romo would have made you a Superstar, but it wasn't to be. 😞

Report: Cole Beasley to sign with Buffalo Bills

Good for Cole.. Always a solid, stand up player - it was a miracle he was able to do what he did with Dak chunking bricks.

Dallas was never going to pay him what he got. To get $17m the 1st two years is a huge raise for him - I wish him well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Big Guy said:

53853838_2411639348882739_6833163418837450752_n.jpg

Witten is a slow Zac Ertz. 

Somebody in that Jones Clown Camp needs to be on the phone to Jordy Nelson.

7 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Somebody in that Jones Clown Camp needs to be on the phone to Jordy Nelson.

Yeah, he'll save ya. Lol. Pssst, your QB can't throw. Just sayin. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Witten is a slow Zac Ertz. 

but with better hands and leadership

Once you guys pony up for Cooper and Prescotts contracts, how you gonna look cap wise? Will you still be able to manuever, or will you be strapped for several years?

We got Wilson and Wagner due up next year ourselves. Luckily we purged last year and are in good shape money wise.  As it stands now Cam Chancellor is our only bad contract.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kopy said:

Once you guys pony up for Cooper and Prescotts contracts, how you gonna look cap wise? Will you still be able to manuever, or will you be strapped for several years?

We got Wilson and Wagner due up next year ourselves. Luckily we purged last year and are in good shape money wise.  As it stands now Cam Chancellor is our only bad contract.

I don't know, I never know. :dunno: 

I wish there were some kind of a Dallas Cowboy "Cap Space Clock" much like the National Debt clock available online.

My guess is they're doing all they can right now to save money, the roster & other moves prove that they can't afford much.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:21 AM, Kopy said:

This team is (currently) in great Cap shape - with a (projected) total of about $54m to play with in 2019.

However, as we know - that number is subject to change any day now... Tank was Franchised the other day, whether or not he accepts, we will see... Dak, Zeke and Amari are all currently under contract and (technically) Dallas doesn't have to worry about them for a year or so still...

But we all know Jerry is senile and we all know that this team could fock it all up at the drop of a hat... I have a sinking, sickening feeling that Jerry is about repeat the same mistake he's made many times over - over investing in offensive bells and whistles... There's and iceberg out there coming, and Jerry is headed for it full steam if he's not careful.

* Dak, Zeke and Cooper are all going to be due around the same time - you gonna pay all of them?

* You can not win with 30% of your Cap tied up in your backfield - and Jerry is headed there.  

* Dak is not an elite qb - and you simply can't pay him like one either. To give him $30m+ a year and have him for the next 10 years is a death sentence.

* You do not pay RBs, ever - not in today's game. And by the time Zeke is up, he will have damn near 1500 carries - which is the cliff for RBs in this league.

* Eventually Vander Esch and Jaylon are gonna be due - you gonna pay them too? I'd damn sure rather pay them than Zeke.