Big Guy

Dallas Cowboys 2018 & Beyond

7 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I heard a clip on 105.3, The Fan, today. I wish I had caught who was being quoted, so I could share it here. Basically, it said that NFL teams had a record of 90 wins and 1 loss, if they did all these things. It was stuff like time of possession, QB stats, etc. The one loss, if a team did all those things in a game, was the Dallas Cowboys, yesterday.  🙁

😪

5 hours ago, drobeski said:

AFC East > NFC East

Its not even close 

This year. Congratulations! Only took you a few decades to be able to say that. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

😂

You didn't even watch it 🤣

I FULLY agree with Skip Bayless here and almost always concerning my Boys.

Just now, Big Guy said:

You didn't even watch it

3-4 minutes. Stopped when he started talking about the defense. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

3-4 minutes. Stopped when he started talking about the defense. 

Again I just love how fans of other teams think they're are experts on mine........just stfu already and focus on your own dumpster fire

3 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Again I just love how fans of other teams think they're are experts on mine........just stfu already and focus on your own dumpster fire

I think I know the Cowboys fairly well after all these years. My team plays them twice a year and I root against them 12 other times a year. Not against Philly. I'm a Cowboys fan then. 

I made this thread here so I'd pretty much have a one stop easy access interactive running Dallas Cowboy diary. I'm sure it's annoying at times, but oh well.

adding to it.....

53 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I FULLY agree with Skip Bayless here and almost always concerning my Boys.

They popped us for a pick on that td? Wow - what a terrible call, the NYJ defender engaged and tackled Wilson. If anything, it was holding on him, he kept Wilson from releasing.  

And how did they not call PI on/for Witten? 2 weeks in a row we've had wrs get mauled and no calls

So Garret won't be leaving on a jet plane. Not surprising.  

Fairly big game for the Eagles Sunday night but a huge game for Dallas. After losing 3 in a row, a divisional loss at home could start a tailspin. And they've had an easy schedule up to now. Only good the they've played (Green Bay), beat them in Dallas. 

I think it's a tight game. Philly's pass defense can't stop anyone.  There are reports that DeSean Jackson might play. That would be huge in opening up the Eagles offense.  The 5 biggest pass plays over the past month have all been to Miles Sanders.  When your only deep threat is a halfback,  you have issues. 

I'm predicting 27-24 Eagles.  I haven't seen the line, but .guessing it opens Dallas -3

26 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

good little video

46 seconds. Two broads, a hipster doosh and an illiterate former player. No thanks. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

46 seconds. Two broads, a hipster doosh and an illiterate former player. No thanks. 

🤣

I definitely favored "the 2 broads" 

NEXT

bring on the Eagles!!!

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

My thought during the game was - It looks like Jerry Jones paid top dollar for a RB who has lost a step.

No doubt.......he's not looked the same since sometime last season. He had a pretty good game yesterday, actually looked like he cared. But he's not the crazy beast he was the 1st 2 years.

I'm now all for incentive laced contracts. 

Tyrone Crawford to have season ending hip surgery.

That's just great, this already shiit stain of a D-line just got even shiitier.

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

Yes, and it happens every year 🤬

16 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Oddly enuff, this biitch seemed okay and was aggressively active in the bar fight video from this summer. :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, Cruzer said:

damn

Watch out.  G-Men getting their troops back. Onward and upward! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Watch out.  G-Men getting their troops back. Onward and upward! 

Barkley will earn them just enough wins to cost them a good draft pick.  Maybe 6 wins? Woohoo

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Barkley will earn them just enough wins to cost them a good draft pick.  Maybe 6 wins? Woohoo

This is about the NFC east. Go start one about the AFC east. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is a Dallas Cowboys thread.  You decided to bring other teams into it.  Dallas plays Philly this week.  Two contenders,  No one cares about team who is going to struggle to win 6 games. hth

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

This is a Dallas Cowboys thread.  You decided to bring other teams into it.  Dallas plays Philly this week.  Two contenders,  No one cares about team who is going to struggle to win 6 games. hth

You're a Dolphins fan. What are you taking about? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You're a Dolphins fan. What are you taking about? 

Yes I am. They're my second favorite team. Your notebook keeps letting you down. And you used to be so meticulous with your note keeping. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No Sir.......it's all about The Cowboys 🤠

I was hoping you'd eventually catch on

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

No.

In fact, we drafted a DT last year who (even today) couldn't start for any team in the SEC. :wall:

exactly.....why draft a guy high if he can't start for you?

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So cruzer/Big Guy, what's your gut feeling for the game Sunday night?  

The Cowboys rally

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

So cruzer/Big Guy, what's your gut feeling for the game Sunday night?  

* Even at full strength, I'd favor PHI - Garrett has lost this team.

* We are decimated with injuries - and unlike other teams, we're incapable of adapting and overcoming them.

*  Both starting Tackles, Amari and Cobb - all doubtful. Corners Jones and Brown unlikely. DT Armstrong prolly out and Crawford gone for the year.

* The ship has hit the iceberg  - instead of leading, Red's panicking. He's all but ignored the offense's early success - he's back suffocating K. Moore and what works.

* F. Cox and the rest of that front are going to eat us alive - Dak will be running for his life.

* Our kicker is only good from 62 yards.

* Even though every analytic under the sun proves K. Moore's offense thrives when we throw on 1st down, look for Red to insist we run it 75% of the time.

I think we not only lose, we get drilled.

PHI 33, DAL 16

36 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

* Even at full strength, I'd favor PHI - Garrett has lost this team.

* We are decimated with injuries - and unlike other teams, we're incapable of adapting and overcoming them.

*  Both starting Tackles, Amari and Cobb - all doubtful. Corners Jones and Brown unlikely. DT Armstrong prolly out and Crawford gone for the year.

* The ship has hit the iceberg  - instead of leading, Red's panicking. He's all but ignored the offense's early success - he's back suffocating K. Moore and what works.

* F. Cox and the rest of that front are going to eat us alive - Dak will be running for his life.

* Our kicker is only good from 62 yards.

* Even though every analytic under the sun proves K. Moore's offense thrives when we throw on 1st down, look for Red to insist we run it 75% of the time.

I think we not only lose, we get drilled.

PHI 33, DAL 16

Thanks for your thoughts And honesty.  I'll tell ya, I'd be shocked if Philly wins that big. We just aren't capable of putting things together this year. We always find a way to stall a good drive. 16 dropped passes and almost 400 yards in penalties. very undisciplined team this year,  And they just announced Jason Peters will be out (you know how important the left tackle is, since yours is hurt too). They're saying Desean Jackson may play, but they've said that three weeks in a row. I think they just like making opponents gameplan for him. But they desperately need him.  Over the past month, the five longest completions have all been to Miles Sanders. A running back. We have zero deep threats at this point. Ertz, Goedert, Jeffery, and Agholar are all 10-20 yards from LOS guys. It's getting very conjested with safeties being able to creep up.

I think you're right about Zeke. Eagles run D has been awesome. But he could be dangerous catching passes. Amari being out would be a godsend for the Eagles. He could get 200 yards receiving he goes. Worst defensive backs in the league.

Good luck. I think it's going to be a good game. NFC East battles usually are.  When I tried to predict the season when the schedules came out, I had this one as a loss for Philly. With the two teams winning their home games.  But as a Philly fan, I'm going to guess 27-24 Eagles.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Big Guy said:

That is my thought. They go to training camp, and we hear all the amazing stories of how good they are going to be. 

Six games in, and well, you find out it is a PROCESS!!   :mad:

• Like 1

Apparently Jerry flew in Benny Hinn - T. Smith, L. Collins, Amari, Cobb and B. Jones all practiced today, expected to go Sunday.

They clearly won't be at 100%, but at least they will try and give it a shot - should help some.

8 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Apparently Jerry flew in Benny Hinn - T. Smith, L. Collins, Amari, Cobb and B. Jones all practiced today, expected to go Sunday.

They clearly won't be at 100%, but at least they will try and give it a shot - should help some.

Awesome.........we need Divine intervention! 🤣

• Haha 1