Big Guy

Dallas Cowboys 2018 & Beyond

What’s up with Dak? He doesn’t want to be the second highest paid QB? Pretty ballsy for a guy who has one playoff win that no one remembers. 

On 5/23/2020 at 11:02 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s up with Dak? He doesn’t want to be the second highest paid QB? Pretty ballsy for a guy who has one playoff win that no one remembers. 

He's yet another idiot who's been getting great BJs by his agent. 

I say Fock'm - not only don't counter, but rescind even the Franchise tag designation. I'm totally cool rolling with Dalton. 

for what it's worth....

• Like 1

Dallas Cowboys >>>>>>>> NFL 

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

He’s a kneeler. We can’t say good, but when the kid on the Magic who wouldn’t kneel got hurt it was “karma”.  Yeah , fock you McCoy. Karma. 

Finally!......Congrats Drew

Former Cowboys WR Drew Pearson has been selected by the Pro Football Hall of Fame senior committee as its lone nominee for the Class of 2021.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-drew-pearson-going-to-hall-of-fame-you-made-my-life?fbclid=IwAR2oTX1MrNZ37qda4RffuwdoY9stP340Qo8D5tvKNB8QdjdXtugdh94j6xI

39 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not looking good today.....

probably the worst defense in club history

:lol:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

:lol: 

:lol: 49 :lol:

On 3/9/2020 at 9:29 AM, Cruzer said:

Reports are Jerry offered Dak $33m a year, $105m guaranteed............................and it wasn't enuff.

Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered!  Dak seems to be a good guy but his greed, with the help of a NY Giant, just focked him.

26 minutes ago, Bert said:

Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered!  Dak seems to be a good guy but his greed, with the help of a NY Giant, just focked him.

Dak realized this too.  That's why he was crying when he was being carted off the field.

Worst Cowboy teams I've witnessed in my lifetime 🤬

On 11/3/2016 at 1:51 PM, Cruzer said:

When I ask myself (today), would I rather have:

* Zeke and Jaylon Smith

or

* A defensive 1st rounder this year (varies depending on who traded with me), Derrick Henry and a combination of extra 1st, 2nds or 3rds?

Option 1 could turn out to be all world, J. Smith could turn out to be a stud like Zeke.. But I still go option 2 - I go that way bcoz I feel it gives me the best chance to make my team SB caliber.

Maybe I'm just spoiled, even a bit jaded - programmed to believing you build SB winners thru the draft, with as many picks as you can get... Maybe I have been duped by watching Jimmy fleece a Minny team and turn that bounty into 3 titles.. When we look back, did the Triplets alone bring those titles? Absolutely not. They came bcoz Jimmy built a fortress around them. Jimmy knew he needed as many bullets as he could get his hands on to make it happen. And with those picks he did what? He drafted the likes of: Ken Norton Jr., Moose, Stepnoski, L. Allen, Tony Tolbert, R. Maryland, A. Harper, G. Myles, D. Edwards, Erik Williams, L. Lett, K. Smith, R. Jones, Darren Woodson and Darrin Smith... Think about it, all those were draft picks! Many of them from the Minny bounty, and only Maryland was a 1st rounder... I look around today and I see the draft is how Seattle has built their power packed team. I look around and I see that's (in large part) how Minny has built their power packed defense. And they have done it primarily with 2nd rounders and down.

4 years back - should have listen to this guy, he knows his stuff.

$90m in Zeke, $100m in Coop, $90m in Tank, $64m in a 1-legged bum LB, $220m in 3 offensive lineman - all this time and Jerry hasn't learned shiit... I ptrotested back in 2016 and it still rings true today, you don't burn 4th overall picks on RBs. We should have either taken J. Ramsey or DeForest Buckner in rd 1, then D. Henry in rd 2.

Instead we got the highest paid fumbler in the league, and an overrated/feel good story linebacker... :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

Man, I was rooting for Jalen Smith being from Notre Dame and all.  It was terrible what happened to him but, man..  That dude just isn't very good, just a really bad move on Jerry's part.

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Man, I was rooting for Jalen Smith being from Notre Dame and all.  It was terrible what happened to him but, man..  That dude just isn't very good, just a really bad move on Jerry's part.

Jerry's blunder wasn't in taking Jaylon, burning a (high) 2nd on him was the Fock up. An epic Fock up to be exact. He would have still been available in the 5th - and even if he weren't, so be it. 

Then Jerry went and gave him $64m this offseason. :doh:

zoner: I shared this one. Lol. I love the guy was packing in his own home. 🤣

The best thing about a Cowboys loss is the local sports radio. The fans are calling in and they are focking spitting mad, veins sticking out of their foreheads, with plenty of brutal suggestions.

One guy says he see more drive and fire in pee-wee football teams. 

They are calling McCarthy a bigger, fatter, Jason Garrett.

The  sports radio day is just starting, every new radio show will start over and re-roast and re-beat the same dead horse. LOL.

• Like 1

can 3 and 13 win a division? is that the worst possible record?  tie breaker?

4 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Jerry's blunder wasn't in taking Jaylon, burning a (high) 2nd on him was the Fock up. An epic Fock up to be exact. He would have still been available in the 5th - and even if he weren't, so be it. 

Then Jerry went and gave him $64m this offseason. :doh:

Right, I was referring to the contract. My bad for not making that clear.

8 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

zoner: I shared this one. Lol. I love the guy was packing in his own home. 🤣

The best thing about a Cowboys loss is the local sports radio. The fans are calling in and they are focking spitting mad, veins sticking out of their foreheads, with plenty of brutal suggestions.

One guy says he see more drive and fire in pee-wee football teams. 

They are calling McCarthy a bigger, fatter, Jason Garrett.

The  sports radio day is just starting, every new radio show will start over and re-roast and re-beat the same dead horse. LOL.

The biggest dumbasses are campaigning to tank, get Trevor. :doh:

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2020 at 9:04 PM, Gladiators said:

Same Mike McCarthy we saw in GB. I was begging for him to be gone for the last 3 years.

Well you were right, and he landed in the best place for him, and the worst place for a fanbase that has suffered the F enough, because Jerry wants the spotlight. 

4 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Most underachieving franchise in NFL history.

Jerry and this current team is a joke - but so is this statement. 

Good news - Jerry can cut Zeke after this year for only $24.5m against the cap. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Good news - Jerry can cut Zeke after this year for only $24.5m against the cap. :lol:

Don’t even think about getting on the tank for Trevor bandwagon. That’s the Giants domain. Go Jets!