Big Guy

Dallas Cowboys 2018 & Beyond

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Everything about him is just so bizarre. First we draft him not ever knowing if he will run agian, much less play football... Then he has 1 decent season and Jerry extends him for $60m... Then everyone realizes he's physically incapablel of lateral or turning movement - least at the NFL level.. Then the team makes him a Captain... Then we draft a slew of LBs to replace him - idk, just a all around crazy story. 

Jaylon was seeing about 10-15 plays a game, 100% bcoz of his $... He's a physical specimen and absolute incredible human being - but he just can't get to the spots a LB needs to get to. If he's running stright ahead to fill a hole, he's solid. Anything other than that, especailly coverage - you're focked.

I truly wish him well. Like I said, I wish Jerry had hired him in the organization in some capacity. 

I understand small sample size.  But id assume snaps he saw were in passing situations.  But I read he is graded in the top 4 in coverage for LBers.  Packers other FA this year Devondre Campbell also grading out in the top 4 in that category.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I understand small sample size.  But id assume snaps he saw were in passing situations.  But I read he is graded in the top 4 in coverage for LBers.  Packers other FA this year Devondre Campbell also grading out in the top 4 in that category.  

I wish him well and good luck. Whenever he's on the field - opposing OC's will go at him, so you will find out soon enuff if a different jersey helped. 

Dak played like dog sh!t the first half.  2 turn overs in the end zone.  What a fock up!

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Dak played like dog sh!t the first half.  2 turn overs in the end zone.  What a fock up!

no he hasn't played that well......but if they would have given him his TD there wouldn't have been a 2nd turnover.

and in no way is Dak a fock up

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

no he hasn't played that well......but if they would have given him his TD there wouldn't have been a 2nd turnover.

and in no way is Dak a fock up

I thought his first effort was a TD easily. This game is focking great!!!!!!! 

• Thanks 1

WOW.....what a crazy game!

My Cowboys overcame the Patriots, the Refs,  and themselves 

* and Damn Trevon.....if only you could tackle as well as you catch. 

Mac Jones is awesome, we're looking at Brady 2.0 

I'm really happy with this win.  I was out of town without my Redzone channel and the Denver Raiders game was on but at the end of that game they switched to Cowboys Patriots OT so at least I saw that.  I was following the game on gamecast.  Dumb, I should have turned Sirius Radio on and at least listened to it, didn't think of that until now.

Patriots vs. Cowboys recap (  watch on youtube ) 😎

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

McCarthy is still terrible

agreed......I don't get it

14 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Mac Jones is awesome, we're looking at Brady 2.0 

:lol: 

Yeah but who've they beat?

• Haha 1

Just now, edjr said:

:lol: 

Well my friend.......roughly 20 years ago @ Fanball, when I 1st saw Tom Brady they all laughed at me when I said he had a good chance to be the G.O.A.T....so laugh away.

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

Well my friend.......roughly 20 years ago @ Fanball, when I 1st saw Tom Brady they all laughed at me when I said he had a good chance to be the G.O.A.T....so laugh away.

Nostradumbass.  

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Nostradumbass.  

🤣

🤣

I love Bill's common sense answers to the press's questions

Was Bill's mouth bleeding during game?  What was that?

16 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Was Bill's mouth bleeding during game?  What was that?

yeah I saw that too

5 hours ago, Big Guy said:

yeah I saw that too

it reminded me of an old lady who can't put lipstick on right, and end up with a 1/2 inch wide swath outside of their actual lips. 

• Haha 1

with this game winning Touchdown the Dallas Cowboys have now scored 2500 Touchdowns since 1960 when they came into the League, that's the most in the NFL. 😎

oh man, this is good...

Fock You NFL!..............but I expected them to do this

Did Rodgers get fined for telling the Bears fans he owns them?

Yeah....but who've they beat ? 

• Thanks 1

On 10/24/2018 at 7:35 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Dak is not a great qb. He is not terrible either. He is mediocre. 

So what would it take for a peasant like Prescott to become better than mediocre?

3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Yeah....but who've they beat ? 

what's your problem exactly?

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Big Guy said:

what's your problem exactly?

I say it in jest.  lol.

Any time someone wants to discredit the Cowboys ... someone's got something to say like "Well yeah, but who've they beat" or "Diggs aint that good.  You see him get burnt on that one play"

And "Prescott isn't that good ...." (then add some fargly jumbly jargon on why)

I've been throwing junk out on main board --- "I thought Mahommes was supposed to be so good?  Tannehill beat him" and "I thought Mahommes was supposed to be so good -- he's 3-4. That's less than average"

When Romo was QB....the Cowboys haters would always be like "Romo threw an INT to lose the game! LOL"  --- after throwing 4 TD's and 350 yds and leading his team to 37 points, only to lose 40-37. 

Cowboys fans would say stuff like "Uhh...he led them to 37 points...you want him to play defense also?" (meaning a QB can only do so much--which is 100% true)

So..... here we are.  I thought Mahommes was supposed to be good.  He got beat handily by a lowly Tannehill.    --- My problem with crap like this... is .... the media.... at some point... started attaching wins and losses to QB's like they are baseball pitchers.  "Rodgers is 5-0 vs so and so".  Fine. Lets pin records on QBs.  Has nothing do do with defensive play and O-line play. 

Mahommes is a sub par QB. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I say it in jest.  lol.

Any time someone wants to discredit the Cowboys ... someone's got something to say like "Well yeah, but who've they beat" or "Diggs aint that good.  You see him get burnt on that one play"

I've been throwing junk out on main board --- "I thought Mahommes was supposed to be so good?  Tannehill beat him" and "I thought Mahommes was supposed to be so good -- he's 3-4. That's less than average"

When Romo was QB....the Cowboys haters would always be like "Romo threw an INT to lose the game! LOL"  --- after throwing 4 TD's and 350 yds and leading his team to 37 points, only to lose 40-37. 

Cowboys fans would say stuff like "Uhh...he led them to 37 points...you want him to play defense also?" (meaning a QB can only do so much--which is 100% true)

So..... here we are.  I thought Mahommes was supposed to be good.  He got beat handily by a lowly Tannehill.    --- My problem with crap like this... is .... the media.... at some point... started attaching wins and losses to QB's like they are baseball pitchers.  "Rodgers is 5-0 vs so and so".  Fine. Lets pin records on QBs.  Has nothing do do with defensive play and O-line play. 

I get it.......thanks for clarifying 

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I say it in jest.  lol.

I'm thinking that this has happened because these are the arguments Dallas fans would say all throughout the 70's, 80's, and early 90's when the Cowboys were great.  I remember hearing that a bunch when I was growing up (80's/90's), and it got tiresome.  Since that Super Bowl against the Steelers in '96 ('95 season), Dallas has been a fairly average team with non-existent playoff success.  I think they've made the playoffs 10 times and only have what, 4 playoff wins?  I think the biggest disconnect is the real Cowboys fans from Dallas and the front runners around the country.  They're two totally different mindsets.  The local Cowboys fans don't understand the disdain for the Cowboys because it comes from the douchebaggery of the non-local fans.  From a national perspective, this is how people view all Cowboys fans.

Weird game......but lot's of great plays

and just wtf is with the Refs nowadays?

( Cowboys @ Vikings ~ watch on YouTube )

Packers are releasing Jaylon Smith.  So Cruz was right hes hopeless.  Was a healthy scratch last game.

• Like 2

who didn't see that coming?

what a great game he had against the Vikes