Sign in to follow this  
The Coach

Trade Offer for my girl

I wanted her to see other opinions on this offer. I do not know if Bell will be a factor

She gets-

Kenyan Drake, Lev Bell and Demaryius Thomas

She sends

Amari Cooper, Lamar Miller and Fournette

1 point PPR, 6 pt-td, 1pt every 10 yards

I will be back to answer yours later- please leave a link

Thanks in advance

I'd have to look at it one on one:

Drake vs Miller (I'll take Drake, he's finally showing up, and Miller is perennially disappointing), and I think Foreman may be in the mix soon.

Bell vs Fournette; they're both 1st round busts so far, but Bell might come back and be serviceable... hamstring injuries linger and they've added RBs to their system.

Cooper vs Thomas: Cooper might be better in Dallas, but its going to take a bit of time for chemistry, but he has potential. D Thomas is about as good as he's going to get, but hes consistently meh at least.

I'd prolly take the trade for Drake and pray Bell comes back healthy... Thomas is at least flex worthy.

Fournette and Bell are a wash at this point since both will prolly return the same week. Bell shares carries with Connor, Fournette with Hyde.

Miller and Drake are a wash with Drake sharing goaline carries with Gore.

So the real question is will Cooper out score Thomas, ROS?

I think he will so I wouldn't do the trade.

Sorry, given the title, I thought this was a wife swap thing... Carry on.

But she should turn down the deal. The mirage that is 2018 Bell and some fodder not worth giving up the late season value Fournette, Miller and possibly a rejuvenated Cooper could provide.

I'd have to look at it one on one:

Drake vs Miller (I'll take Drake, he's finally showing up, and Miller is perennially disappointing), and I think Foreman may be in the mix soon.

Bell vs Fournette; they're both 1st round busts so far, but Bell might come back and be serviceable... hamstring injuries linger and they've added RBs to their system.

Cooper vs Thomas: Cooper might be better in Dallas, but its going to take a bit of time for chemistry, but he has potential. D Thomas is about as good as he's going to get, but hes consistently meh at least.

I'd prolly take the trade for Drake and pray Bell comes back healthy... Thomas is at least flex worthy.

I agree with libertynugget. But let me add that if Bell got traded to a team that would use him as an every down back, like Eagles, Houston etc...He could become the reason you win.

Question who are her other RBs, WRs??

I would do the deal.

I like her side better. Bell has the most upside of

All players here. Cooper needs to learn new system, and may or may not click. Fournette has not been used as a workhouse at all this year, and I suspect wont be until the real world playoffs if he is at all. Miller and drake are so close, really opponent dependent IMO.

Interesting trade ! It helps to answer these trade questions when we know her record this season and her current roster.

I think Drake is the best player in this trade. Especially in full point ppr. Drake averages 5-6 targets a game.

However, Lamar Miller is showing signs of rb2 potential moving forward.

Bell vs Fournette is so tough to predict what the heck happens. Both suck to have at this point and a total waste of roster space. Unfortunately you cant just drop either one. Both will split carries upon return. Fournette will for sure return at least. Not 100% Bell will play at all this year.

Cooper vs Thomas: I do like Thomas this week vs the Chiefs. But I would not want Thomas as a wr I have to start every week. He has been mediocre at best. I would rather have Cooper and his potential with Dallas.

It could go either way on this deal. I would like to know her record and current roster. Which might change my opinion. As it stands I would not make this trade.

Good luck !

Her Team

Cousins- Winston

WR

Hill, Sanders, Funchess & Cooper

RB

Hunt, Miller, Ekeler, Fournette, Richard

TE

Howard- Burton

Currently 3-4 in 6th on 10 team

Sorry for late reply- THANKS