Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

EFF you

Fock my opponent. Last place, lowest total points in the league. Who's he start against me?

Yeldon

Westbrook

Marvin Jones

Will fuller

Typical week of career games against me

Gonna just give myself a big FU. Debated all week between Dalton and Wilson, figured I'd give Dalton one more try and it's Dalton's 3 points vs. Wilson's 15 right now.

Also when I realized Westbrook was on my opponent's team, he scored a TD on the next play.

Yep, fock you once again to Mike 'so overrated it's not even funny' Tomlin, for having the Steelers well prepared (coming off a bye). Connor had 150 or whatever vs the Browns last game. Bold strategy to give him 3 carries so far today.

Eff me...i cant realize that Cohen and Tyler Boyd are must starts.

Boyd sure is when AJ Green (my POS) is taking the day off-hope he's watching from a good seat!

Cleveland. Its a one point game. Run the focking football. Chubb is looking great, Mayfield isnt but what do you know lets just keep forcing the pass to happen.

Mike Tomlin is a focking genius. Finally starts giving the ball to Connor, and he moves you all the way down the field. Gotta get Steven Ridley some touches though (for some reason). What happens? Fumble on his first touch. Fock you Mike.

What a Njok this guy is!

Had to choose between Turd #1 (Nofujoku) or Turd #2( Burton). So far neither is letting me down 0 combined points. Freaking douches.

FU to Christian McCaffrey sitting on my bench and scoring his first rushing TD of the season (and a passing one to boot). FU to E Sanders and John Brown, who both started hot then have not been heard from again. FU to Jameis for his ability to read the helmets/jerseys of his teammates and throwing to other team when I have Mitchell Trubisky sitting on the bench.

Can't get the PITT game on, did James Conner miss the bus?

FU man, I spent a...last round draft pick on you

^ ^ ^

Someone who knows how to work this thread ! :thumbsup:

Baldwin......Baldwin......Baldwin

Again. Chicago looking rather pathetic even if they hang on. The defense can't sack or turn over Darnold, the offense can't even manage completions to Cohen after that long score early.

• Like 1

Can someone please explain to me how Winston is better than Fitzpatrick? I'm not even sure Winston could have a career as a journeyman.

Winston-fat, overrated POS from way back when he was in college, and hasn't gotten any better. I agree that it's Fitz time, Jamey is embarrassing the rest of my fantasy team-get him off the field.

Adrian Peterson is 47 years old.

Adrian Peterson hasn't had a run longer than 7 yards in 4 years

Adrian Peterson just had a 70yd TD run

Adrian Peterson is playing against me in 2 leagues

Adrian Peterson can go fock himself

FU Colts and Luck. Let's get completions to six different receivers, but exclude TY Hilton (supposed #1 WR).

FU Colts and Luck. Let's get completions to six different receivers, but exclude TY Hilton (supposed #1 WR).

Check that - now seven different receivers and TY still MIA. WTF?

So. I have Rodgers and Aaron Jones.

Because of Jimmy Graham being unable to fall forward, it not only erases an ARod TD, but then Graham drops another TD, and to add insult to injury, Jamal focking Williams gets the TD. Fock you Graham, and FU to the GB coaching staff that obviously are receiving daily BJs from Williams