Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Gambling week 9

But GB isn't just some .500 team. They should have beat the Vikings and not tied them but because of a phantom Clay roughing it happened. They played yard for yard with the Rams at their place last week.

Not every .500 team has Rodgers. Not every.500 team can score 17 in the 4th and backdoor cover.

hence the spread only being 5 instead of 7.5. What do you think it should be 3?

hence the spread only being 5 instead of 7.5. What do you think it should be 3?

-3.5 -4. I think it opened at 4.

I am seeing -5 some -5.5 and some -6. I believe it got up as high at -6.5 in some places a few days ago. Just seems like a lot with a guy like Rodgers running 2 minute offense all 4th quarter.

People have flip flopped on NE this year. To start out we heard oh Brady may be in decline. Pats don't look like the class of the AFC anymore. Oh is this the year the Dolphins compete for the division with them? To now all of a sudden they are the unbeatable Pats again.

Packers defense can be hot and cold. So not exactly expecting it to continue. But they forced the Rams to punt 7 times last week. If they can do that here I think they win the game. That's a big if though.

-3.5 -4. I think it opened at 4.

I am seeing -5 some -5.5 and some -6. I believe it got up as high at -6.5 in some places a few days ago. Just seems like a lot with a guy like Rodgers running 2 minute offense all 4th quarter.

People have flip flopped on NE this year. To start out we heard oh Brady may be in decline. Pats don't look like the class of the AFC anymore. Oh ###### is this the year the Dolphins compete for the division with them? To now all of a sudden they are the unbeatable Pats again.

Winning 5 in a row by a combined 182-108 could have that effect :dunno:

Winning 5 in a row by a combined 182-108 could have that effect :dunno:

People overreact one way or the other is my point. They are neither in decline nor a powerhouse this year. At least not in the sense of past teams. They looked pretty human vs the Bills for much of the game. Now on a short week.

Whatever man, I have nothing invested personally, gamblingwise or fantasywise on this game. I was merely responding to your question about the spread. I hope your packers stomp Mr. Perfect and his merry band, but I wouldn't count on it.

Pats by double digits win this game. Brady has been humble about rodgers. Hes gonna show him whos the best on the field Sunday. And that packers roster is garbage. Im so sick of the Rodgers talk. Hes third in the pecking order behind Brady and Brees but all you ever hear about is Rodgers this and Rodgers that. Hes an athletic jay cutler. He will never win another post season game the rest of his NFL career

Pats by double digits win this game. Brady has been humble about rodgers. Hes gonna show him whos the best on the field Sunday. And that packers roster is garbage. Im so sick of the Rodgers talk. Hes third in the pecking order behind Brady and Brees but all you ever hear about is Rodgers this and Rodgers that. Hes an athletic jay cutler. He will never win another post season game the rest of his NFL career

Brady can try all he wants, he is not better than Rodgers at this point

Im talking about the overall body of work in regards to him and Brees vs Rodgers

Brady can try all he wants, he is not better than Rodgers at this point

Im talking about the overall body of work in regards to him and Brees vs Rodgers

Oh well yeah there is no comparison there. Mccarthy has ruined Rodgers legacy

Why is it that when things go right for GB, Rogers gets the credit and accolades. When things go south, it's the coache's fault?

Why is it that when things go right for GB, Rogers gets the credit and accolades. When things go south, it's the coache's fault?

Watch the games then comment.

Yeah thats the main reason. McCarthy is awful

Watch the games then comment.

I do. Packer fans think he's the second coming but won't give him the bad credit he deserves. The fans are google-eyed in love with him and can't see straight.

Good job by you guys that played the Bears laying the points. I got a little scared off of that number after watching the Bills def. against NE.

Whoever suggested the under on the Miami and Jets game, thanks. I am down a few hundred, but it would have been worse if I handnt bet the under. I am kicking myself for not going over on Rams NO

Interesting to note that sports books all said they took it on the chin this week with KC- Cle killing them, and many other big faves covering

TB / CAR over 54 (check weather forecast. If bad weather, go under)

ATL / WASH over 48 (check weather forecast. If bad weather, go under)

RAMS / N.O. over 59

TN / DALLAS under 41

Damn, so close to going 4for 4. 75% is pretty good though.