Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Mike Evans for Kerryon Johnson

Standard non-PPR. I am desperate for a RB. My current backs are McCaffrey, Michel, Cook and Hyde. So I have one healthy back, two hurt ones and one irrelevant one on bye this week. I am stacked at WR with Thomas, Evans, Diggs, M Jones and Baldwin. Is Evans for KJ too much to give up in a straight up deal? Most of the trade value charts I have seen have Evans 10-20 points higher but I'm in a tough spot. Top three RB's available on wire are Ekeler, Martin and Richard.

Leave a link...I'll help you.

I agree ^

Try to offer Jones first. Evans is a lot to give up for Kerryon who's ceiling is capped (I wish it wasn't cuz I'd love to plug him in auto start, but his HC is a moron), and this weeks matchup is not favorable. Jones value should rise with Tate gone. Detroit really needs to Free Kerryon! He has uber talent and produces even with limited touches.

Sorry, done with my Kerryon rant.

I would agree with the two others.

But if I own K Johnson it would take Evans.

But that would also depend on the other Rbs that Johnson owner has.

I would agree with the two others.

But if I own K Johnson it would take Evans.

But that would also depend on the other Rbs that Johnson owner has.

Agree. He's in a tough spot as well at receiver with bye weeks. He is only rostering four and two are on bye and one is hurt. However, he has already declined Baldwin or Jones straight for KJ from me. He is also a Bell owner so he has to be cautious. His backs are Bell, Zeke, Conner, KJ and C Thompson.

His counter to me was KJ and Thompson for Evans, Jones and Hyde which I declined.