Sign in to follow this  
LSUtiger

Better QB ROS: Luck or Wentz?

Both on bye this week. Both putting up similar great numbers. Wentz more weapons (plus Tate), but better defense and just lost Lane Johnson. Luck playing in Dome during playoffs. Remaining schedules...

Luck

10 JAX

11 TEN

12 MIA

13 @JAX

14 @HOU

15 DAL

16 NYG

Wentz

10 DAL

11 @NO

12 NYG

13 WAS

14 @DAL

15 @LAR

16 HOU

Wow great question.

Mmm I going to take Wentz.

I agree with the addition of Tate and with Jeffery and Ertz I like his side of this issue.

Hey great question, thank you. And good luck.

Wow great question.

Mmm I going to take Wentz.

I agree with the addition of Tate and with Jeffery and Ertz I like his side of this issue.

Hey great question, thank you. And good luck.

For context, I'm targeting one of the two in a trade (as their respective owners also have Brees and Mahomes) and cannot decide between the two. I see pros and cons for both, but it really is like splitting hairs. I like Luck as a QB better in a vacuum, but Wentz unquestionably has the better weapons.

At bottom, I think both will likely be what and what rest of way, with Luck having the higher ceiling week-to-week.

I think I would lean towards Luck, if only because the Philly defense is more stout than Indy's and shootouts seem a greater possibility than for Wentz. Plus, Hilton hasn't really hit his stride yet. Before the Tate trade to Philly I would definitely be in Luck's corner on this one, but it's definitely closer now. Advantage that Wentz has is that he's more likely to be in the playoff hunt a lot longer, as I'm not sure Indy will make the dance That could affect the last couple of weeks if Indy falters between now and then.

For context, I'm targeting one of the two in a trade (as their respective owners also have Brees and Mahomes) and cannot decide between the two. I see pros and cons for both, but it really is like splitting hairs. I like Luck as a QB better in a vacuum, but Wentz unquestionably has the better weapons.

At bottom, I think both will likely be what and what rest of way, with Luck having the higher ceiling week-to-week.

Thanks for that info, it’s a tough call and really should be about equal going forward.

I’m taking Wentz just based on quality of talent he’s playing with.

But the other poster have great points about taking Luck.

Good luck with this move.