Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Edex Cup 4 - Schedule - Major changes on the PGA schedule

I guess I am at a loss why we wouldn't snake draft every time...I've never even heard of a draft like this where you are punished so severely for doing well in the previous tournament.

We will keep everything the same.

Cloak I will type out the rules and get you the paypal soon.

Just got back from Foxwoods. The statue of Elizabeth Warren is something to behold.

• Like 1

How many you got, including Cloaca and excluding me? If it's 10, I'll step a way. if I make #10, I'll play.

Rory just committed to playing at Torrey next week. Draft Monday of next week or Tuesday?

I don't normally get this golf horny in January......but I have to admit, I have a touch of it going on.

Does it have to be limited to ten participants...Lod was in last year...i dont want to take any ones spot

How many you got, including Cloaca and excluding me? If it's 10, I'll step a way. if I make #10, I'll play.

10 is not the max.

We can have as many as 13 easy. most we do have 80+ in the field. master may be the only one that comes close

Does it have to be limited to ten participants...Lod was in last year...i dont want to take any ones spot

I know 10 is not a limit but it's a nice round number. You can take my spot. I'm so ridiculously busy at work these days, I hate holding up the draft.

im ready for some edex action

I know 10 is not a limit but it's a nice round number. You can take my spot. I'm so ridiculously busy at work these days, I hate holding up the draft.

I started a new job Monday. I'm pretty busy too.

Was wondering if we should/could move the draft to email or something else? Smoke signals?

How does email make it easier than here... I mean if people don't cry if picks are not made in 5 minutes we should be fine?

Unless it's an access issue

Also ed. What is the full fee for the season? 25 per event plus 5 per event for the edex?

This is a late chime in but I think 5 per person to whoever picks the tournament winner is ghey. This is an exercise in picking the best team, not the tournament winner. Picking the winner shouldn't pay out almost as much as coming in 2nd of 10 or 11 teams.

Just my 2 cents.

Give the guy who picks the winner their entry fee back (30), max.

Also ed. What is the full fee for the season? 25 per event plus 5 per event for the edex?

This is a late chime in but I think 5 per person to whoever picks the tournament winner is ghey. This is an exercise in picking the best team, not the tournament winner. Picking the winner shouldn't pay out almost as much as coming in 2nd of 10 or 11 teams.

Just my 2 cents.

Give the guy who picks the winner their entry fee back (30), max.

it has typically been 20 for tourney and 5 for edex. I don't care about picking the winner. it's all luck anyway

if we have 11 we can pay top 3?

1st 130

2nd 60

3rd 30

I started a new job Monday. I'm pretty busy too.

Was wondering if we should/could move the draft to email or something else? Smoke signals?

Fries or Grill?

Fries or Grill?

Trash and floors. The incessant beeping drove me mad. Had to get out of the kitchen

any of you that could pay your edex fees up front would be greatly appreciated.

Do you venmo?

Bro?

no

Lol...its a paypal money transfer service.

someone tried to venmo money from my amex a while ago. I posted it here.

it didn't work.

Dont look now but Phil is -8 thru 12 at archie's pitch and putt

Bunkah?

it has typically been 20 for tourney and 5 for edex. I don't care about picking the winner. it's all luck anyway

if we have 11 we can pay top 3?

1st 130

2nd 60

3rd 30

cool

IN - Gotta defend the crown!@#

I had things sewn up, but you blew my doors off the last two tournaments...

I had things sewn up, but you blew my doors off the last two tournaments...

All that practice throating Tiger really paid off

When is the first draft going to be? I'll be skiing all day Monday/Tuesday so I'll probably need to give a list to someone.

My three cents.

It appears as though a lot of people are going to be busy this year. I say we start the drafts on Mondays whilst keeping in mind there may be lulls between picks. I know many of us get antsy but we have to keep in mind that not all people can be online at the same time.

With that said, if you choose to participate you should make all attempts to try and draft WHEN you can. Also if you know you will be gone all day, a list of some sort should be sent.

Bottom line, just do your best and not ignore the draft. Also we all should try to exhibit some sort of patience. If everyone does that we will be just fine. :thumbsup:

My three cents.

It appears as though a lot of people are going to be busy this year. I say we start the drafts on Mondays whilst keeping in mind there may be lulls between picks. I know many of us get antsy but we have to keep in mind that not all people can be online at the same time.

With that said, if you choose to participate you should make all attempts to try and draft WHEN you can. Also if you know you will be gone all day, a list of some sort should be sent.

Bottom line, just do your best and not ignore the draft. Also we all should try to exhibit some sort of patience. If everyone does that we will be just fine. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

everyone has Monday off this week (I assume) we can still start Monday though.

Having Monday off makes me less accessible. I'll still be around but I am actually more accessible at work, generally speaking.

Anyone willing to take my list?

Will PM

JAN 24 - 27
Farmers Insurance Open
Torrey Pines GC (South), San Diego, CA
FEB 28 - MAR 3
The Honda Classic
PGA National (Champion), Palm Beach Gardens, FL
MAR 14 - 17
THE PLAYERS Championship
TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
APR 11 - 14
Masters Tournament
Augusta National GC, Augusta, GA
MAY 16 - 19
PGA Championship
Bethpage State Park BK Course, Bethpage, NY
JUN 13 - 16
U.S. Open
Pebble Beach Golf Links, Pebble Beach, CA
JUL 18 - 21
The Open Championship
Royal Portrush Golf Club, Portrush, NIR
AUG 8 - 11
THE NORTHERN TRUST
Liberty National GC, Jersey City, NJ • Purse: $9,250,000 *1st event in the Fedex Cup Playoffs

here is the schedule for those interested,