Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Which qb and who to flex?

Rivers @ Seattle

Trubisky @ buff

Amendola v nyj (stills out Wilson out)

Booker v hou (no freeman)

Ppr and all td worth 6. Thanks!

Rivers. Easily. He is off a bye and ready to chuck at will against a Seahawk defense that I am not sure about. I am not sure that they have been truly tested yet. Fun game coming methinks.

Mitch is Madden tourney playbook shenanigans and a week is coming where it goes super bad on the stat sheet. Is that this week against a Buffalo team with NO OFFENSE of any kind coming off an ugly Monday loss and the worst QB room without Eli or Bortles in it? Maybe not. But there is no need to risk it with Buffalos prideful defense showing up and making it hard for opposing offenses most weeks. And again, Mitch is a lot of things that are not good even though he is improving.

Booker over Dola. I am scurred but lil Philip is not taking 25 touches if Denver can help it. Bonus: Denver might get worked and Booker will collect 10 cheap checkdown points. You know the ones: those James White, Duke Johnson, Bilal Powell points.

Also, Miami is still sneaky terrible and a divisional game could flare that right on up again. And who knows: maybe Parker puts together a decent run of games here. Gross prediction alert!

Rivers. Easily. He is off a bye and ready to chuck at will against a Seahawk defense that I am not sure about. I am not sure that they have been truly tested yet. Fun game coming methinks.

Mitch is Madden tourney playbook shenanigans and a week is coming where it goes super bad on the stat sheet. Is that this week against a Buffalo team with NO OFFENSE of any kind coming off an ugly Monday loss and the worst QB room without Eli or Bortles in it? Maybe not. But there is no need to risk it with Buffalos prideful defense showing up and making it hard for opposing offenses most weeks. And again, Mitch is a lot of things that are not good even though he is improving.

Booker over Dola. I am scurred but lil Philip is not taking 25 touches if Denver can help it. Bonus: Denver might get worked and Booker will collect 10 cheap checkdown points. You know the ones: those James White, Duke Johnson, Bilal Powell points.

Also, Miami is still sneaky terrible and a divisional game could flare that right on up again. And who knows: maybe Parker puts together a decent run of games here. Gross prediction alert!

One of the best and most thorough responses Ive ever gotten! One more question- also have Lockett in currently. Can bench him for Dola, or Allen Robinson (GTD). Stick with Lockett?

Daylight savings means I am up early! Haha.

I am horrified of the floor of those wr choices but I trust Lockett..maybe too much. He seems like a lock to catch 1 decent pass every week to save himself from Seattle and their 15-20 pass attempt plans.

You cannot start a hurting Allen Robinson against the Bills if he plays. Tre White is for real a shut down corner. And again, I do not trust Mitch to make it happen in tricky situations just yet. He will likely avoid White altogether.

Dola vs Lockett is a close call. I just tend to fear divisional games when either or both teams are shaky. It could be 37-35 or 20-12 with jets/fins. So give me Lockett at home.

• Like 1