Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

ESB

While everyone is focusing on MSV, Equanimeous is the guy I am holding for the lottery. If you have bench room for a guy that may pop because your team is under performing, he is a guy who could become integrated down the stretch. I never thought Allison was going to matter as much as he has, and Cobb is always hurt. There may be room for both MSV and ESB to grow. Especially in keepers, there is no guarantee that MSV is the one who becomes more relevant in the future. As athletic as he is, he can be a little dropsy at times.

I have him on both my dynasty teams, but I feel he's the replacement for Cobb when they let him go this offseason. Next year will be his breakout. Better get him now though.

While everyone is focusing on MSV, Equanimeous is the guy I am holding for the lottery. If you have bench room for a guy that may pop because your team is under performing, he is a guy who could become integrated down the stretch. I never thought Allison was going to matter as much as he has, and Cobb is always hurt. There may be room for both MSV and ESB to grow. Especially in keepers, there is no guarantee that MSV is the one who becomes more relevant in the future. As athletic as he is, he can be a little dropsy at times.

I own both because I expect Cobb to be gone next year and Allison is a #4 ham and egger at best. both guys are ay better than he is. An injury to Adams and I've got the top 2 receivers with Rodgers.

I think they will draft someone.

• Like 1

ESB just isnt very good.

MVS is clearly the guy.

Yeah that's a statement coming from someone who actually has no clue. He isn't being used as much now, but he has some great size and athleticism himself

I have him on both my dynasty teams, but I feel he's the replacement for Cobb when they let him go this offseason. Next year will be his breakout. Better get him now though.

As a Packers fan I hope not. Who knows maybe he grows into a good WR. No idea. However it would be just more time wasting for Rodgers.

They havent gotten separation out of their WRs or TE. So they decided to go out and draft 3 of them in the 4th 5th and 6th rounds. Great I suppose for grooming talent. But it would be ridiculous to go into next year starting a 5th and 6th round WRs in year 2.

Im not big on spending big on WRs. But they need to compete now. They needed a vet like DT or Tate.

Both WRs have shown more than late round rookie WRs usually do. But it would be ridiculous to go into next year starting Adams. MVS. And ESB. Along with ab even older slower Jimmy Graham. Have a 4th and 5th round RBs.

At some point you have to go get a guy for Rodgers. Adams has grown into a legit 1. But they cant just take cheap stabs across the whole offense and hope something sticks.

• Like 1