Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Teacher Fights Student

Kid probably deserved a beating, teacher shouldnt be the person to do it. Hes probably going to jail for a while.

I would gladly take a 25% paycut for the privilege to b!tch slap a student every couple days or so.

I work at a very expensive boarding school. The kids are insufferable little sh!t weasels.

• Like 1

It was a racist tirade? Is the kid white I guess? Im assuming that Trump enabled this kid to feel comfortable enough to call this teacher the N word etc.

It was a racist tirade? Is the kid white I guess? Im assuming that Trump enabled this kid to feel comfortable enough to call this teacher the N word etc.

The GC told me Obummer brought racism back.

That punk definitely deserved a beating. Unfortunately, the teacher didn't knock him the fock out and make him look stoopid in front of the class. Now he's going to lose his job and go to jail and the kid will be treated like a hero by his classmates for going toe to toe with a teacher and holding his own.

I feel sorry for that teacher. You could tell he was contemplating his options for a good few minutes before he just got tired of that little shitbag calling him a nigga. Why anybody would want to be a teacher these days is beyond me. For every respectful, hard working student who wants to be something in life, you have 8 or 10 of these worthless piecesofshit.

Kid probably deserved a beating, teacher shouldnt be the person to do it. Hes probably going to jail for a while.

Yep. I would contribute to a gofundme for his legal defense if they do that

That punk definitely deserved a beating. Unfortunately, the teacher didn't knock him the fock out and make him look stoopid in front of the class. Now he's going to lose his job and go to jail and the kid will be treated like a hero by his classmates for going toe to toe with a teacher and holding his own.

I feel sorry for that teacher. You could tell he was contemplating his options for a good few minutes before he just got tired of that little shitbag calling him a nigga. Why anybody would want to be a teacher these days is beyond me. For every respectful, hard working student who wants to be something in life, you have 8 or 10 of these worthless piecesofshit.

Agree. Being a teacher seems horrible to me< years of education and you have to endure some of the worst people in this nation entitled teenagers, fock that....

Second worst is prolly police officer, constantly in danger, trying to protect the good people from the bad ones, only to have focking worthless scum constantly complaining.....for really pathetic pay

Second worst is prolly police officer, constantly in danger, trying to protect the good people from the bad ones, only to have focking worthless scum constantly complaining.....for really pathetic pay

The dept I work with has people leaving left and right and cant hire them fast enough. Theyre either doing something completely different, or going to suburban departments that are perceived safer and they usually get a raise. People can say statistically that other jobs are more dangerous, but besides being in a war zone, no other occupation does your safety hinge on the unpredictability of human emotion. Its a stress like no other. Having a target on you just because you have a badge and gun sucks big time.

Someone posted a video here not long ago of a dedicated white teacher in Wisconsin finally telling the board to go itself in a nice way and quitting.

For all these bullshit Stand and Deliver movies. For all this bullshit from Community activist about needing more money for the schools. The one story that never ever gets told is that this shiit is self perpetuating and self creating.

There are plenty of decent, dedicated teachers out there and cops I guess if you want to include that in the conversation. But the community has to meet them halfway. The kind of the jobs where they're constantly treated like shiit and given no ability to discipline or fight back. And they sure as hell aren't going to go to jobs where they are physically at risk.

if they did dare try to stand up for themselves or impose a little bit of discipline, the shiitbag parents and or activist would be all over their shiit.

So it goes something like this. Shity parents create shity kids. Shiity kids scare away decent teachers and or cops. Without decent teachers and or cops, the shiity kids grow up to be shity parents lather rinse repeat. And the cycle gets worse every generation.

I wonder if some of these charter schools actually have legal waivers that allow teachers and administrators to discipline kids within reason without fear of legal or employment retribution.?

If I have a kid going to a school like the one in the original post? I have no problem putting them in our Charter School where he could get his ass beat for misbehaving or disrespecting. He'd learn pretty fast what his options are.

Yep. I would contribute to a gofundme for his legal defense if they do that

I wouldnt offer to pay someones legal expenses if they committed assault. I think adults should face the consequences of their actions.

According to the 2010 United States Census, Maywood had a median household income of $37,114, with 28.3% of the population living below the federal poverty line.[39]

Gee, what a focking surprise.

:doh:

We should definitely grant asylum to thousands more of those. What could go wrong?

The left would respond with..."white males are responsible for most mass murders". I say...exactly, we have enough problems with our citizens like violence, poverty, homeless vets, etc. Why compound our probs by bringing in possible violent people who will burden resources meant for citizens?

I wouldnt offer to pay someones legal expenses if they committed assault. I think adults should face the consequences of their actions.

If the teacher is prosecuted he is facing the consequences of his actions. ;)

What a b!tch. He is twice the kids size. If it was my son this dude would get his head ripped off.

Yeah the kids a little sh!t. But no excuse for this at all. Surely this dude got fired right? Lawsuits from the parents soon to follow I'm sure.

That teacher may have saved tat kids life, maybe just maybe he learned that no....you cannot mouth off to another grown ass man without consequences, I don't blame the teacher one bit, but then again I have taught my kids how to respect others, so I am not worried about this because my kids wont act like this, won go to jail either, wont get shot by a cop either, wont live a life of a dirtbag and blame others for it either

Such a sad horrible world we live in. Seriously. Do what you can to protect yourself and your loved ones.

If the teacher is prosecuted he is facing the consequences of his actions. ;)

I just dont support adult teachers punching kids.

I just dont support adult teachers punching kids.

Not going to say its OK, ....but I understand......

Hopefully this kid has learned that you should hesitate before you do the wannabe thug thing, certainly seems like that was guidance hat his parents forgot to provide.

Not going to say its OK, ....but I understand......

Hopefully this kid has learned that you should hesitate before you do the wannabe thug thing, certainly seems like that was guidance hat his parents forgot to provide.

Im not sure a teacher beating up a student is teaching that student not to be a thug, but the kid is a POS no doubt.

The left would respond with..."white males are responsible for most mass murders". I say...exactly, we have enough problems with our citizens like violence, poverty, homeless vets, etc. Why compound our probs by bringing in possible violent people who will burden resources meant for citizens?

The student is an illegal alien?

Im not sure a teacher beating up a student is teaching that student not to be a thug, but the kid is a POS no doubt.

Yeah, can see your point of view on this. Bottom line, teachers cannot be punching kids of course.

Yeah, can see your point of view on this. Bottom line, teachers cannot be punching kids of course.

Kid who acts like that should be immediately expelled too. One kid like that takes time and resources away from the kids who arent pieces of .

And when it comes to developing the high standards we need, it's time to stop working against our teachers and start working with them. Teachers don't go in to education to get rich. They don't go in to education because they don't believe in their children. They want their children to succeed, but we've got to give them the tools. Invest in early childhood education. Invest in our teachers and our children will succeed.

And when it comes to developing the high standards we need, it's time to stop working against our teachers and start working with them. Teachers don't go in to education to get rich. They don't go in to education because they don't believe in their children. They want their children to succeed, but we've got to give them the tools. Invest in early childhood education. Invest in our teachers and our children will succeed.

The biggest factor is discipline in my opinion. You gotta get the ones that are only interfering with the others the hell out of the classroom. Nothing will help until the teacher has control of the classroom.

Heres a couple student cameras. Looks like a Latino kid freely talking gangsta and calling the teacher a b!tch and N word. It sounds like the kid is accusing the teacher of talking sh!t about him to others.

http://youtu.be/UIvjaEL-w5I

Not sure if it was mentioned but... did anyone else notice this was band class? :huh:

Anyway, I agree with MDC that a teacher shouldn't physically attack a student. I also think anyone who sucker punches another person should get his ass kicked I also also think anyone twice the size of his opponent should not start a fight if he sucks so bad at fighting that he can't knock him out with the first shot.

Admittedly I couldn't really hear what the punk was saying, but the play is to face him up, challenge his manhood, maybe insult his mom if you need to, and get him to start the fight. That is if you can fight. Which this teacher can't.

Admittedly I couldn't really hear what the punk was saying, but the play is to face him up, challenge his manhood, maybe insult hiqs mom if you need to, and get him to start the fight. That is if you can fight. Which this teacher can't.

Minus the insults to his mom, that's exactly what the kid did to the teacher.

The biggest factor is discipline in my opinion. You gotta get the ones that are only interfering with the others the hell out of the classroom. Nothing will help until the teacher has control of the classroom.

So giving up on certain kids is a necessity. Good luck selling that.

So giving up on certain kids is a necessity. Good luck selling that.

If the kid gives up, there is very little you can do with them.

Smart and hard working? Dream student. I have maybe a dozen out of 125.

Dumb and cares? I can work with that. Have maybe 50 of those.

Doesnt care? Doesnt matter how good a teacher I am or how smart they are. They aint gonna learn sh!t, and theyre going to negatively impact all the others ability to learn.

I teach at an expensive, supposedly prestigious boarding school. In reality, its basically a high dollar juvenile detention center. I am in the international program, meaning all classes except chinese are taught in English. English, math, chemistry, physics, business, art, and gym.

Of course, there are no entrance exams at all. One kid is in seventh grade. Started last week. This is the first time hes ever been in an English class before. He gets thrown into seventh grade. He cant understand a single word of any of his classes. Needless to say, hes a problem.

Many of the others were thrown out of other schools. None of the teachers can control their classes, and very little gets done.

My 9th graders are sorted into three bunches. Class C is decent. Maybe a third of them could pass the tests to study abroad one day, which is the goal.

Class B is meh. Theyre tolerable.

Class A is a joke. They know nothing at all, and could care less. Most of them sleep all day.

I leave class every day p!ssed off. They are constantly disrespectful to the point that if we were in a bar, Id hit them.

Thats the problem with education in most places. No standards. No accountability. Its all about the money.

You could fix most schools in America tomorrow by kicking 1/3 of the students the fock out. Put them in some sort of in school remedial holding cell, whatever.

I agree. Its not sellable. But thats the truth. Any teacher will tell you the same.

Minus the insults to his mom, that's exactly what the kid did to the teacher.

So you are saying he played the teacher for a potential pay day? I can see that.

Teacher should have called the the office or school security and had the kid removed.

Im sure that sort of shiit talking goes on at schools all over the country. I couldnt handle it.

Teacher should have called the the office or school security and had the kid removed.

Im sure that sort of shiit talking goes on at schools all over the country. I couldnt handle it.

I had one call me a stupid kvnt last week. He did it in chinese, figuring I wouldnt understand. He figured wrong.

I got right up in his face and asked him if he wanted to say that again, in a real menacing voice. He pussed out. Then I told him to get out of my class.

Kind of sh!t happens daily.