Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Teacher Fights Student

You could fix most schools in America tomorrow by kicking 1/3 of the students the fock out. Put them in some sort of in school remedial holding cell, whatever.

I agree. Its not sellable. But thats the truth. Any teacher will tell you the same.

I agree with your conclusions. However we all know what the throwaways will look like. At least here in the US.

What I learned from this, kids are apparently higher on the social hierarchy than a black male.....

I had one call me a stupid kvnt last week. He did it in chinese, figuring I wouldnt understand. He figured wrong.

I got right up in his face and asked him if he wanted to say that again, in a real menacing voice. He pussed out. Then I told him to get out of my class.

Kind of sh!t happens daily.

He wasn't....,.,wrong....,..though...,...:unsure:

He wasn't....,.,wrong....,..though...,...:unsure:

Hey, I may be a kvnt, but Im not stupid! :mad:

And Ill be god damned if a focking 80lb chink 13 year old gets away with that.

What I learned from this, kids are apparently higher on the social hierarchy than a black male.....

Kids are higher on the social hierarchy than anyone over the age of 30.

Have you ever seen those newscasts where a tragedy happens and multiple people are killed and 2 of them are children? The news story talks like "5 were killed in an auto accident, and sadly, 2 were children." And then they mourn for the kids, and at every reference to that tragedy, someone will finish with the statement in hushed tones, "and 2 of them were under the age of 9".

I swear, you could have a 35 year old leading scientist on a the verge of a cure for cancer who was a passenger in the car, but, ohhh.... "the poor children who were the ages of 5 and 8"..., even though a 4th passenger, who was 55 and a well adjusted hard working contributor to the economy, goes without anything other than a bland mention.

Have you ever seen those newscasts where a tragedy happens and multiple people are killed and 2 of them are children? The news story talks like "5 were killed in an auto accident, and 2 sadly, were children." And then they mourn for the kids, and at every reference to that tragedy, someone will finish with the statement, "and 2 of them were under the age of 9".

I swear, you could have a 35 year old leading scientist on a the verge of a cure for cancer who was a passenger in the car, but, ohhh.... "the poor children who were the ages of 5 and 8", even though a 4th passenger, who was 55 and a well adjusted hard working contributor to the economy, goes without anything other than a bland mention.

I would suggest not higher than transgenders, these is no consideration for men dressed as women sharing a bathroom with little girls, than means they must be higher

These are actually good points. Damnit!

:cheers:

If you actually hit the kid, would they lock you in jail and throw away the key then start pulling out your finger nails one by one? Chinese water torture, maybe?

Have you ever seen those newscasts where a tragedy happens and multiple people are killed and 2 of them are children? The news story talks like "5 were killed in an auto accident, and sadly, 2 were children." And then they mourn for the kids, and at every reference to that tragedy, someone will finish with the statement in hushed tones, "and 2 of them were under the age of 9".

I swear, you could have a 35 year old leading scientist on a the verge of a cure for cancer who was a passenger in the car, but, ohhh.... "the poor children who were the ages of 5 and 8"..., even though a 4th passenger, who was 55 and a well adjusted hard working contributor to the economy, goes without anything other than a bland mention.

I'm going to have to disagree with the sentiment. We'll mourn for children more, it's natural, unless it's the boy in the OP video.

I'm going to have to disagree with the sentiment. We'll mourn for children more, it's natural, unless it's the boy in the OP video.

If it were my brother or sister who died along side of one of their young kids, I would feel worse for the the adult who I know has spent many years playing by the rules and successfully dealing with the many ups and downs of how hard some things can be in life, but yet still pulling out on top of things and gaining the knowledge that can be passed down to teach the youth about right vs. wrong in life. And after all that, being unfortunately unable to build off of all the work they did to get to that point in life.

All in all, that said, in my world it's basically an equal mourn.

Except for the transvestites that want to go to the bathroom with young girls.

If the kid gives up, there is very little you can do with them.

Smart and hard working? Dream student. I have maybe a dozen out of 125.

Dumb and cares? I can work with that. Have maybe 50 of those.

Doesnt care? Doesnt matter how good a teacher I am or how smart they are. They aint gonna learn sh!t, and theyre going to negatively impact all the others ability to learn.

I teach at an expensive, supposedly prestigious boarding school. In reality, its basically a high dollar juvenile detention center. I am in the international program, meaning all classes except chinese are taught in English. English, math, chemistry, physics, business, art, and gym.

Of course, there are no entrance exams at all. One kid is in seventh grade. Started last week. This is the first time hes ever been in an English class before. He gets thrown into seventh grade. He cant understand a single word of any of his classes. Needless to say, hes a problem.

Many of the others were thrown out of other schools. None of the teachers can control their classes, and very little gets done.

My 9th graders are sorted into three bunches. Class C is decent. Maybe a third of them could pass the tests to study abroad one day, which is the goal.

Class B is meh. Theyre tolerable.

Class A is a joke. They know nothing at all, and could care less. Most of them sleep all day.

I leave class every day p!ssed off. They are constantly disrespectful to the point that if we were in a bar, Id hit them.

Thats the problem with education in most places. No standards. No accountability. Its all about the money.

You could fix most schools in America tomorrow by kicking 1/3 of the students the fock out. Put them in some sort of in school remedial holding cell, whatever.

I agree. Its not sellable. But thats the truth. Any teacher will tell you the same.

I had one call me a stupid kvnt last week. He did it in chinese, figuring I wouldnt understand. He figured wrong.

I got right up in his face and asked him if he wanted to say that again, in a real menacing voice. He pussed out. Then I told him to get out of my class.

That's what's nice about working for yourself in an English training school. I don't have to put up with this. No office politics. I don't write lesson plans other than after class take ten seconds to make a note of what page we finished in the book. I like all my students and can expel any if I want but never have (my wife has -one time - the kid was bouncing off the walls always disrupting her and he lasted one class.) And living here in a small town means there are almost no other foreigners to compete with.

I use to work in a school like you mention for a year in Chengdu, super prestigious and expensive because it's all foreign teachers but scratch the surface and it's just a money suck of rich parents. The teachers were unhappy, retention was low, great turnover all the time the kids are at all different levels of English in the same class and are treated more as money cows. The pay was good though.

I went to a Catholic grade school and high school. I have a lot of stories about what the teachers did to the kids that would put all of them in prison these days. Only teacher I ever saw that actually got fired was Brother George. He put a cigar out on a students arm.

All that said, I am way glad I went to those schools over the local public schools. Taught me a lot.

So you are saying he played the teacher for a potential pay day? I can see that.

I don't think he was specifically going for a payday. It looked like some people told the kid the teacher said he wanted to kick his ass or something. Teacher probably made some off-hand remark, and it got back to him. Now the kid felt like he was challenged, so it escalated.

I was just saying he basically called the teacher out, implied he was scared, booted up to him using profanity so that everyone would see he was the man. Jammed up the teacher pretty good, but my guess is he really did talk about the kid. I mean, I think most people would he was a fūcking punk.

If I was a teacher, I'd probably just plant drugs on these shitbags and then say I saw them in his locker or bag and get the kid arrested or kicked out of school.

Clearly, you need to stop being so kunty and stupid.

I hope there is a go fund me. Id help the guy. Kids are fukkin trash nowadays.

64 years old...good for him...knock that sunovabitch out. Kid was probably thinking his entitlement blanket would save him.

All that said, I am way glad I went to those schools over the local public schools. Taught me a lot.

Like what? How to relax and enjoy it when its inevitable?

Teacher should have called the the office or school security and had the kid removed.

Im sure that sort of shiit talking goes on at schools all over the country. I couldnt handle it.

If the school had a rep for dealing with that type of behavior...the kid wouldnt have done it. I bet as the story comes out and the guy gets to speak his piece...that sheit happens all the time with no repercussions.

If the school had a rep for dealing with that type of behavior...the kid wouldnt have done it. I bet as the story comes out and the guy gets to speak his piece...that sheit happens all the time with no repercussions.

You mean like in Florida? God forbid we tell the truth about POS kids.

GoFundMe for him up to $90k

:thumbsup:

Lol. I'm just picturing this kid babbling in Chinese with the single understandable word tossed out in the middle:

ching chong ping pong KUNT ching chang.