Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 9 FU Thread

Sat Fitz for Brees...gonna be an F me for listening to 'experts'.

.....nah

FU to Pete Carrol's gum chewing. The dude chews his gum like a boss, even when he's losing. :nono:

• Like 1

Phillip Lindsay???

18 yards half way through 3rd quarter, with Freeman out....what the heck?

FU Denver pass defense, these guys are afraid to cover Hopkins, buncha dough boys.

Once again, what a bunch of whimpy Dough-boys Bronco DBs are, I'm 61 yrs old and better/more of an athlete than they are...….EEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Them!

Once again, what a bunch of whimpy Dough-boys Bronco DBs are, I'm 61 yrs old and better/more of an athlete than they are...….EEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Them!

No focking sh!t. Hopkins is killing me. You'd think they'd try to cover him. Maybe double him? Nope. Just let him run amok

Austin Eckeler cost me at least a few hundred on DK. Thanks d!ckhead. FU

I also wanna throw out a FU to the mighty Rams D. 1 fumble all game. No sacks, picks, nothing. Fock all 11 of you

FU Ingram and everyone who thought they would be the dynamic duo again. Hes poop, his role is poop and he can gnaw my root!

Did MSV disappear. F a guy who cant get on the field!

Might have a chance if I get a point for snap that hes on the field!

Im up 40. He has Rodgers and I have the Cowboys D, and I was against the Bears D.

So, F nobody unless Rodgers does something unheard of in the 2nd half. If he does, then F him and the entire state of Wisconsin.

0-4 this week barring a Josh Gordon miracle. I"m sure he'll get his usual 2-25.

Well, 1-29 so far....

Tevin Coleman finally having a big game...on my bench against what WAS a studly Redskins run defense.

Tarik Cohen in my lineup, going to finish under 7 touches on the day again.

Kenyan Drake in my lineup, might break 10 touches.

Ben inexplicably showing up big in the one game he was least likely to do anything in this season.

Interesting how many of us have the same problems ...

Coleman blowing upon my bench.

Cohen doing nothing in my starting lineup.

Road Ben goes gaga right after I dropped him to cover WR bye issues.

Join me in hating the Chicago Bears offense. I think I am right about that foolishness. Watch them play just enough and you will sign right up. It is mostly trick play shenanigans. With that, good luck predicting it from week to week. They have turned Trey Burton into a fullback.

Look, it may be fine for real football and hiding Mitch. But fantasy owners need stats! Reliable and predictable stats.

Multiple FUs this weekend, most due to following bad predictions:

1. Started Stafford over Big Ben.

2. Started John Brown over Jordan Howard in the flex.

3. Dropped Baldwin for, and started, Golladay.

FU to John Brown, big time, who I started over Olsen at the flex. didn't really hurt me, but deserves a FU none-the-less.

***EDIT: going to go ahead and get in the early FU to Amari Cooper...who I had no choice but to start and am now needing 14 pts from. So now all you guys know that he's guaranteed to have less than 14 pts.

lol@guys hating on njoku...4 catches for 53 on 5 targets....its not horrible....its not like he was out there dropping balls....dont blame him....thats the same stat line oj howard had minus the 2 tds.......did u think njoku was going to turn into ertz or kelce?

lol@guys hating on njoku...4 catches for 53 on 5 targets....its not horrible....its not like he was out there dropping balls....dont blame him....thats the same stat line oj howard had minus the 2 tds.......did u think njoku was going to turn into ertz or kelce?

That’s a decent line for a te this season. I’d kill for that most weeks.

FU to the Cleveland offensive coordinator. I realize Jarvis Landry is a slot receiver, but could you try a few more plays for him with a pattern more than 3 yards.

Thank you.

For what it's worth. Just to try something different in the league I've commissioned since 2006, this year I made it standings based on total points, instead of head to head (W-L Record)

I'm in first 1st place, with a fairly comfortable lead over 2nd, so I'm a bit biased, but other than losing a player to injury (A.J. Green) there's a lot less FU's

Of course the guy in last place, 175 points behind me, might feel differently. :)

FU to the Cleveland offensive coordinator. I realize Jarvis Landry is a slot receiver, but could you try a few more plays for him with a pattern more than 3 yards.

Thank you.

For what it's worth. Just to try something different in the league I've commissioned since 2006, this year I made it standings based on total points, instead of head to head (W-L Record)

I'm in first 1st place, with a fairly comfortable lead over 2nd, so I'm a bit biased, but other than losing a player to injury (A.J. Green) there's a lot less FU's

Of course the guy in last place, 175 points behind me, might feel differently. :)

Total points takes away the weekly component of wins and losses but yep, it is the most A to B way to determine the best team. It does hurt the league later in the year though. The people who have no shot of catching up and winning are basically guaranteed to sandbag it and throw off free agency and other nuances of how a good league works when it works.

Heck, with most leagues, you cannot depend on the whole league to play well and manage their teams aggressively for the whole season regardless of format.

A BIG F.U. to My Dallas Cowboys minus Amari Cooper :wall:

FU to John Brown, big time, who I started over Olsen at the flex. didn't really hurt me, but deserves a FU none-the-less.

***EDIT: going to go ahead and get in the early FU to Amari Cooper...who I had no choice but to start and am now needing 14 pts from. So now all you guys know that he's guaranteed to have less than 14 pts.

I take it ALL back Amari. You helped me snatch victory out of the jaws of defeat. I needed 14, you got me 16. :wub:

I take it ALL back Amari. You helped me snatch victory out of the jaws of defeat. I needed 14, you got me 16. :wub:

Anything is possible when you go from South America's team to America's team.

I think it's really bad form to FU people that haven't finished their game yet. Or in Cooper's case haven't even started.

I think it's really bad form to FU people that haven't finished their game yet. Or in Cooper's case haven't even started.

Maybe, but if the reverse jinx is what it takes to get me a W...well, I'm down for it. I'd like to think I motivated him by disparaging him. ;)

Truth be known, I my deep seated dislike of Amari is driven by the fact I drafted him, twice, this season. He was flat out let go in one league and dropped, picked up, dropped and picked up again in the one I was forced to start him in.