Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

House of Cards (without Kevin Spacey...

3, almost 4 episodes in and digging it. They brought Greg Kinnear in to fill the void left by Spacey. But honestly Gregs too nice a guy. He just can't do sinister.

Robin Wright and Diane Lane are gorgeous women though. Man if they paid those 2 enough do a lesbo scene and maybe start an ongoing they could get another 3 or 4 seasons out of this. :thumbsup: I know I'd watch. Seriously though its not as good as it was with Frank but worth watching for these 2 beautiful women.

House of Cards was one of the best shows on TV the first few seasons. A true behind the scenes look at what DC is really like. Bill Clinton even said it is 99% real.

They jumped the shark when they started making the show about Claire and her angling for the presidency. I didn't even bother watching last season and certainly won't tune in for this.

Diane Lane has some fetching support garments. And I've always been quite taken with Robin Wright ever since that Nicolas Cage prison plane movie. Her gams at the end of the movie almost make Nicolas Cage's god-awful accent bearable.

Diane Lane has some fetching support garments. And I've always been quite taken with Robin Wright ever since that Nicolas Cage prison plane movie. Her jams at the end of the movie almost make Nicolas Cage's god-awful accent bearable.

Not her

On 11/4/2018 at 1:39 PM, SenatorRock said:

House of Cards was one of the best shows on TV the first few seasons. A true behind the scenes look at what DC is really like. Bill Clinton even said it is 99% real.

They jumped the shark when they started making the show about Claire and her angling for the presidency. I didn't even bother watching last season and certainly won't tune in for this.

So Bill Clinton is bisexual? I don't doubt it. I would probably prefer some dude over hillary if I had to make that choice. 

On 11/4/2018 at 1:33 PM, trumpurethra said:

3, almost 4 episodes in and digging it. They brought Greg Kinnear in to fill the void left by Spacey. But honestly Gregs too nice a guy. He just can't do sinister.

Robin Wright and Diane Lane are gorgeous women though. Man if they paid those 2 enough do a lesbo scene and maybe start an ongoing they could get another 3 or 4 seasons out of this. :thumbsup: I know I'd watch. Seriously though its not as good as it was with Frank but worth watching for these 2 beautiful women.

Do either get naked?

On 11/5/2018 at 2:39 AM, SenatorRock said:

I thought they went too far with frank really fast. I mean he had two or three first degree murders those first couple of seasons.