Sign in to follow this  
Law

Ingram - Droppable?

He makes a tremendous block to get them inside the 1 and his reward? Pulled for Kamara so he can get his third of the half.

Droppable.

No.

You drop McCoy but not Ingram.

Depends on how deep a bench. I also felt the massive block and then pulling. I don't think he is playable right now but he would he huge if anything happens to Kamara.

Rb1 upside

I think he gets rewarded this week with some extra touches

Rb1 upside

I think he gets rewarded this week with some extra touches

I’d say RB2 upside. Greedy to say rb1 with Kamara there and Ingram basically being TD dependent for big games.

Yeah, I should have said startable. To me, he certainly isn't.

But droppable? Not really. As said, his handcuff is pretty strong.

I remember the days when this forarm said Kamara couldnt reach his stats of last year. That his part time role wouldnt br enough.

I remember the days when this forarm said Kamara couldnt reach his stats of last year. That his part time role wouldnt br enough.

That is awesome! I wish my forarm could talk! :banana:

I wouldnt drop Ingram quite yet. for Now I'd keep him as your backup.

I wouldnt recommend starting him at this point unless you had no better options, but he should be rostered.

I could see them using him more to try to keep Kamara healthy. I'd hold. I'm starting him this week but don't have great alternatives.

Again no.

Hindsight is great.

In 5 games, he's had 2 great games and 3 bad. Before yesterday, he was 1 and 3, good to bad. That is not reliable.

I have him in 3 of 4 leagues, but only played him in one where I had limited options. In the other two, I played Mack (didn't do well) and Howard (did worse than Mack). Both were the better plays going in, but, again, that hindsight is always great.

• Like 1

Howard is a complete bust and I wouldnt even consider starting him over Ingram. At least Ingram has a chance at a game. I can see the bears moving on from him next year.

Howard is a complete bust ...

Just to defend Howard a bit here...yes, he has been a complete bust...this year. This coaching staff doesn't seem able to figure out how to use him and they should move on from him if that can't.

But, in the two previous years Howard rushed for 2435 yards at a 4.6 ypa clip and 15 TDs.

RB talent can fade quickly, but I think this is more the system change than Jordan. A change of scenery will do him good. Not sure where he'd go, but the fit in Chicago seems bad now.