Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Packers at Patriots: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Packers: WR Geronimo Allison, QB Tim Boyle, P Drew Kaser, CB Tony Brown, LB Korey Toomer, OG Justin McCray, OL Alex Light

Patriots: TE Rob Gronkowski, TE Jake Hollister, Nicholas Grigsby, OL Brian Schwenke, OG Shaq Mason, OL Cole Croston, RB Sony Michel

No Gronk or Michel tonight.

I think he was throwing that to Edelman.

I'll take it.

:pointstosky:

So Collinsworth wants to say how great Brady is, not acknowledging that pitiful attempt at tackling? That should have been a 20 yard completion. The new NFL is kinda easy for good QB's.

I think he was throwing that to Edelman.

That was supposedly a fake. Edelman is supposed to make it look like it is for him so the DBs come up. Not sure I buy that.

ETA - Brady said in his presser that the play normally goes to Edelman, but the corner came up hard, so he threw to Gordon. Edelman was expecting the ball to go to him, which his why he raised his hands for the catch.

James White has gotta be winning people championships this year.

I just gave up a 2019 1st round rookie for him. It was projecting to be a later one, hopefully this move makes it the last pick.

What happened for half the 3rd and 4tj quarter with the packers? Zero points? It doesn't look like they gained many yards either

What happened for half the 3rd and 4tj quarter with the packers? Zero points? It doesn't look like they gained many yards either

Rodgers isn't that good.

Oh well, Josh Gordon’s td doomed me. Victory was so close. Tough loss, especially seeing I had 3 starters on bye.

Rodgers isn't that good.

Is that what you're going with? Just making sure. Quite the interesting take on things. Hes very arguably the best pure QB in the NFL but however ya wanna roll. ;)

Is that what you're going with? Just making sure. Quite the interesting take on things. Hes very arguably the best pure QB in the NFL but however ya wanna roll. ;)

38 and 41 career road record

Oh well, Josh Gordons td doomed me. Victory was so close. Tough loss, especially seeing I had 3 starters on bye.

This was a rough bye for me as well. Had Mixon, Hyde, Barkley, and my starting tight end on bye. Fournette has been hurt and so was Royce. I picked up Martin to start and then traded Fournette for Coleman right before the game. Luckily I'm going to win. Now my only bad bye week is when Mahomes and Hill are on bye

This was a rough bye for me as well. Had Mixon, Hyde, Barkley, and my starting tight end on bye. Fournette has been hurt and so was Royce. I picked up Martin to start and then traded Fournette for Coleman right before the game. Luckily I'm going to win. Now my only bad bye week is when Mahomes and Hill are on bye

I had a rough week with having to play Flacco when my opponent had Mahomes. I was bailed out though by Michael Thomas and Kareem Hunt.

38 and 41 career road record

Incorrect - The Packers(team sport, right?) have a 38-41 Road Record. Rodgers isnt the only one playing & doesnt play defense. Just throwing it out there. :)

Incorrect - The Packers(team sport, right?) have a 38-41 Road Record. Rodgers isnt the only one playing & doesnt play defense. Just throwing it out there. :)

Nor does he coach. They would prob have another ring if he could call plays like Peyton and basically be the OC like he was.

Nor does he coach. They would prob have another ring if he could call plays like Peyton and basically be the OC like he was.

Yeah, good point. We often forget just how much ALL the pieces have to come together to win titles and all that. Far too much weight gets placed on the QBs for wins and for losses. Its a team sport - probably the ultimate one as far as one guy not being nerly enough to change a teams fortunes. Just doesnt work that way.

in 1990, did the A's go 27 and 6 or did Bob Welch?

I think the Pack have to move on from McCarthy. The divorce is coming.

in 1990, did the A's go 27 and 6 or did Bob Welch?

Did the Patriots go 11-5 the year Brady tore his ACL?

Brady, Brees is in a class above Atheltic Jay Cutler aka Aaron no one wants to play with me Rodgers