Sign in to follow this  
polecatt

MNF: What do you need?

It's almost time for the final game of the week and I'm sure many of you have close games in the balance.

I need Zeke and Amari Cooper to get me 17 or more in one league, basic scoring

In another league I am up by 6 and have Brett Maher going but he has Zeke. It's PPR and you get big bonuses for TDs over 40 and 50 yards but you also get big bonuses for FGs over 40 and 50 yards.

I feel good about the first and mixed about the second. I figure if Maher hits a 50 yarder I'll be okay as long as Zeke doesn't go crazy.

What do you need?

Ha!

I have no idea how to score punters

Need Zeke to get me 13 points, PPR, 6 point TDs. The way things have been going (yes I have Green too), I won't be surprised either way if he does or not.

Need Zeke to get me 13 points, PPR, 6 point TDs. The way things have been going (yes I have Green too), I won't be surprised either way if he does or not.

……...and 1 point every 10 yards, rush/receive.

It wouldn't be a total shock if he misses that mark, but I think you're good to go

Ha!

I have no idea how to score punters

LOL. Here's 1 way

Average Yards per Punt 35.0-44.9 0 points for 35.0, and then 0.1 point for every 0.1 thereafter

Average Yards per Punt 45.0-99 15 points for 45.0, and then 0.1 point for every 0.1 thereafter

Punts Inside 20 1-99 4.00 points each

Had bad days from Martinez, & Van Noy

• Like 1

I am up by less than a point and have Titans Dst to go. I could sit them but then I’d risk a stat correction loss. If I play them they could get me negative though. I’m really torn.

I need 6 pts from Dallas defense to get high score for the week. I need Elliott to be under 400 yards and 7 touchdowns to win my head to head matchup.

I am up by less than a point and have Titans Dst to go. I could sit them but then Id risk a stat correction loss. If I play them they could get me negative though. Im really torn.

I think you're safe. I really see this being a 20-17 type game. Hence the Over/Under is 40.5, low for NFL Total.

Two leagues, I'm hanging on due to bad starting lineup decisions:

League 1. Need Dallas Defense to chill the eff out and not score 23 points. League awards bonus points for yardage allowed and 3 and outs, etc. I give myself a 40% chance of winning.

League 2. Need Dion Lewis to score less than 12.6 in a 1/2 pt ppr. I give myself a 75% chance of winning.

I am up by less than a point and have Titans Dst to go. I could sit them but then I’d risk a stat correction loss. If I play them they could get me negative though. I’m really torn.

I think you're good, at the very least Dak will hold the ball too long and take a couple of sacks

Zeke not to lose 47 fumbles.

These situations are even safer than they appear because you know at some point the coach is going to perform a mercy pulling.

• Like 1

For the Titans D not to score more than 120 pts. I did have the Dallas D left to go but decided to drop them and picked up Larry Fitzgerald off waivers.