Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Mahomes for Brown?

Thinking of offering Mahomes, Edelman and Chubb (Howard or Sony also to consider) for Antoino Brown and Big Ben. Other team RB's Lewis, Clement, Duke... They have Mike Evans, Sanders, and Watkins. So he would get the dbl dip with Mahomes and Watkins.

Currenlty in 5th and all 3 of the players im trading still have a bye. Pittsburg is past theirs.

Edit: going to lose and jump to 3rd place .. 6 teams make the playoffs and it is determined by most points. I will be in 3rd place for points and will be above 4th by 20pts.

2nd Pittsburg playoff schedule is great...

Oakland

NE

NO

WHIR team in sig.

I really don’t see it being a bad deal for you, and the other owner.

Go for it.

I think its a decent deal, but Mahomes is winning weeks by himself and is playing out of his mind. I would be weary of including him in a deal, as with 6 pp td pass he is so much more valuable than Ben imo.

Thanks for getting mine.

Its a decent offer, but you will be entirely Pittsburgh. If they have a bad outing, you're going to score the lowest points of the season, in all leagues, across the continent... LOL I like the stack if the score big, which they should do, but there is some risk there.

Cold weather is coming up. Teams will start running over passing unless you play in a dome. KC does not play in a dome. Might be a good time to Sell High!