Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Mid-Term Results

It is obvioueu you have no clue what a presser is but no one is surprised.

Eu before auio except after ueao - and sometimes 'whyyyyyyyeuouoau'

Lol

Eu before auio except after ueao - and sometimes 'whyyyyyyyeuouoau'

Lol

I think you would be better off trying to findi out what a presser is!

I think you would be better off trying to findi out what a presser is!

It's is ironic wiff is making comments about typos since he can barely string together two sentences that make sense.

A Gay, Democrat, Female, Native American MMA Fighter

...Beat a white male.

Yep, it was that kind of night.

...kicks rocks...

A Gay, Democrat, Female, Native American MMA Fighter

...Beat a white male.

Yep, it was that kind of night.

...kicks rocks...

Judge on the content of my character and not the color of my skin.

Unless of course you're a liberal then just basically vote because I am a minority or gay, female, etc.

Over a billion dollars spent to get 30+ House seats, a couple Governors seats and LOSE 5 Senate seats..............with wacko Pelosi back as Speaker = Priceless.

Beta raised something like $70 million and only got 900k more votes than Sadler in 2012 who raised $139k. Let that sink in.

It shouldnt even be noted that they have guns. Yet it was the headline in all caps for some illogical reason..

I mean, I have my suspicion as to why, but Im surely way off on that suspicion.

BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, the reason for that meme is because they were carrying semi auto rifles and supporting a candidate who wants to take them away.

It shouldnt even be noted that they have guns. Yet it was the headline in all caps for some illogical reason..

Sure. :doh:

Since 1946 the most House seats ever lost by a presidents party in power was Obama in 2010. He lost 63. Next was Bill Clinton in 1994. He lost 52. In 1958, Eisenhower lost 48, as did Ford and Nixon in 1974. They lost 48. Lyndon Johnson in 66, lost 47. Harry Truman in 46 lost 45 seats. George W. Bush in 2006 lost 30. In 1950, Harry Truman lost 29. Reagan, in 82, lost 26 seats, and in 2016 Trump is at 26 or 27 New York Times records.

Forty sitting Republicans (RINOs) retired.

Since 1946 the most House seats ever lost by a presidents party in power was Obama in 2010. He lost 63. Next was Bill Clinton in 1994. He lost 52. In 1958, Eisenhower lost 48, as did Ford and Nixon in 1974. They lost 48. Lyndon Johnson in 66, lost 47. Harry Truman in 46 lost 45 seats. George W. Bush in 2006 lost 30. In 1950, Harry Truman lost 29. Reagan, in 82, lost 26 seats, and in 2016 Trump is at 26 or 27 New York Times records.

Forty sitting Republicans (RINOs) retired.

Even more incredible was the stat yesterday that over the past 80 years Presidents had gained 8 Senate seats in midterms. Didn't see a fact check, but if true, what happened Tuesday is pretty amazing.

Even more incredible was the stat yesterday that over the past 80 years Presidents had gained 8 Senate seats in midterms. Didn't see a fact check, but if true, what happened Tuesday is pretty amazing.

When Clinton lost the house in 1994 it was the first time in 40 years that that the Republicans controlled the house.

Democrats controled the House for 40 years (1954–1994)

Recreational Mary Jane failed in North Dakota. Did it pass anywhere else?

Medicinal passed in Missouri but the mrs (36C) is saying she won't try it unless her RA/pain docs give her a thumbs up which I do not see happening :doh:

Medicinal passed in Missouri but the mrs (36C) is saying she won't try it unless her RA/pain docs give her a thumbs up which I do not see happening :doh:

Just slip her some edibles. She'll thank you later. :thumbsup:

Just slip her some edibles. She'll thank you later. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately we've already had that discussion.It just boggles my focking mind that she's not open to it without doc's consent with the amount of pain she's in.

Texas state lawmaker wins re-election from his jail cell

A member of the Texas Legislature currently serving a one-year jail sentence for allowing prohibited solicitation of his law firm celebrated a re-election win Tuesday behind bars.

State Rep. Ron Reynolds, D-Missouri City, ran unopposed in Texas’ House District 27 and earned more than 45,000 votes in the election, according to KXAN-TV.

Reynolds was convicted in 2015, but spent the last three years appealing the conviction. His law license was suspended in May 2016, according to KXAN-TV.

Since he was convicted of five misdemeanor counts, he will still be able to legislate while behind bars. Texas state law doesn’t force politicians to resign from their posts over misdemeanor crimes, according to Newsweek.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-state-lawmaker-wins-re-election-from-his-jail-cell

Texas state lawmaker wins re-election from his jail cell

A member of the Texas Legislature currently serving a one-year jail sentence for allowing prohibited solicitation of his law firm celebrated a re-election win Tuesday behind bars.

State Rep. Ron Reynolds, D-Missouri City, ran unopposed in Texas’ House District 27 and earned more than 45,000 votes in the election, according to KXAN-TV.

Reynolds was convicted in 2015, but spent the last three years appealing the conviction. His law license was suspended in May 2016, according to KXAN-TV.

Since he was convicted of five misdemeanor counts, he will still be able to legislate while behind bars. Texas state law doesn’t force politicians to resign from their posts over misdemeanor crimes, according to Newsweek.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-state-lawmaker-wins-re-election-from-his-jail-cell

Why wouldn't the republicans at least have someone run against him? Stick~ :mad:

Can you tell us?

Can we also bear in mind that it's literally 3 Idiots?

the headline makes it sound like the entire population of Liberia is marching down Peachtree Avenue.

Massachusetts voters overwhelming agree to keep pro-transgender bathroom, locker room laws

On Tuesday, nearly 68 percent voted “yes” on Question 3, which upheld Senate Bill 2407

Under the law, anyone who attempts to stop any man who identifies as a woman from entering women’s facilities could result in penalties of up to $50,000 and a year in prison, Debby Dugan of Keep MA Safe wrote as part of the argument for repealing Senate Bill 2407.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/11/08/massachusetts-voters-overwhelming-agree-to-keep-pro-transgender-bathroom-locker-room-laws

Why is it always Florida, specifically Broward County?

:lol:

Not sure something shady is going on though. Here are some more Rubio Tweets;

#Broward supervisor: - says she doesn’t know how many ballots are left to be counted; & - Isn’t reporting hourly or regularly,but rather releasing thousands of additional votes,often in the overnight hours,that are chipping away at GOP leads 2/6 #Sayfie

#Broward elections department has a history of violating the law: A court found they improperly handled votes by mail: https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/08/13/judge-sides-with-florida-gop-in-absentee-ballot-dispute-with-broward-county-555553 Court found they destroyed ballots in 2016 in violation of state & federal law: https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/05/14/florida-to-monitor-broward-election-chief-after-judge-finds-unlawful-ballot-destruction-in-wasserman-schultz-race-415832 #Sayfie 3/6

Now democrat lawyers are descending on #Florida. They have been very clear they aren’t here to make sure every vote is counted. - They are here to change the results of election; & - #Broward is where they plan to do it. #Sayfie 4/6

A U.S. Senate seat & a statewide cabinet officer are now potentially in the hands of an elections supervisor with a history of incompetence & of blatant violations of state & federal laws. Read Here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article220841135.html 5/6

#Broward election supervisors ongoing violation of #Florida law requiring timely reporting isn’t just annoying incompetence. It has opened the door for lawyers to come here & try to steal a seat in the U.S. Senate & Florida Cabinet #Sayfie 6/6

See, the dems do this because they have the press behind them. They know in the court of public opinion they will never lose even if they get exposed. So why not just keep doing the same crap over and over again?

• Like 1

Gillum already conceded but is thinking about pulling that back.

I didnt care for him, he reminds me of Trump too much

Stealing elections in FL and AZ.

People better end up in prison or there will be blood.

Violent right making new threats

Anyone walking down the street carrying an assault rifle is a dooshcanoe, especially in a group. Left or right, doesnt matter.

I agree. But I also see it reasonably often here in Fort Worth. Groups love to march around downtown with their assault rifles. Never makes the news as far as I can tell, for some reason.

The Dem's have taken a definite tilt toward a disturbingly leftist existence, so much so that it would be in the best interests of the nation to oppose them enthusiastically.

The Dem's seem to think that Obama changed the world, he did not. His inter-sectional politics divided us for sure, but he was just a really good candidate, not a force for actual change. His actions championed change, but ultimately his change was just divisiveness that fed the fears and angst of small groups.

Trump was also not a force for change, he was a bad candidate running against a REALLY bad candidate. He is also not changing sh!t, he is just the result of Obama's divisive nature.

These elections suggest that the sides are digging in, the divisiveness is really taking hold. What I find fascinating is that the Dem's have essentially adopted the problems that the Repubs had for so many years, targeting small elements of society, and ignoring the larger groups.

I agree. But I also see it reasonably often here in Fort Worth. Groups love to march around downtown with their assault rifles. Never makes the news as far as I can tell, for some reason.

Look, its only three dudes, this was prolly not a big deal. BUT it is on Election Day.....as if they are trying to bully people in to either voting a certain way or not showing up at all.....a bit different dpnt you think? Considering the day.

Why is it always Florida, specifically Broward County?

:lol:

begins with C and ends with orruption.

It's the Democrats way of doing things.

These people are scum bags. Lose with some dignity for once.

Republican Senate candidate Rick Scott, warning of possibly “rampant fraud,” ratcheted up the fight by filing explosive lawsuits late Thursday against the top election officials in two heavily Democratic counties, as they continue to report new votes and three top races in the state appear headed for recounts.

In their lawsuit against Broward County, Scott and the National Republican Senatorial Committeee (NRSC) allege that officials there are hiding critical information about the number of votes cast and counted. And in a parallel suit against Palm Beach County, Scott and the NRSC charge that the election supervisor there illegally used her own judgment to determine voter intent when reviewing damaged or incorrectly filled-out absentee ballots, while refusing to allow impartial witnesses to monitor the process.

"I will not stand idly by while unethical liberals try to steal an election," Scott, who is currently Florida's governor, said at a press conference outside the Governor's Mansion, as he slammed potential "rampant fraud" in the race.

Scott is running against longtime incumbent Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson. On Thursday, a Nelson spokesperson tersely dismissed Scott's effort: “The goal here is to see that all the votes in Florida are counted and counted accurately. Rick Scott’s action appears to be politically motivated and borne out of desperation.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-at-center-of-explosive-post-election-fight-as-new-arizona-senate-tally-gives-edge-to-dem

Look at the Repubs taking a page out of the Dems playbook. Not gonna win this guy any friends for sure....

Look, its only three dudes, this was prolly not a big deal. BUT it is on Election Day.....as if they are trying to bully people in to either voting a certain way or not showing up at all.....a bit different dpnt you think? Considering the day.

I vividly recall walking around Sundance Square (Fort Worth's upscale downtown entertainment area) a day or so before the election in 2016 and seeing about 50 people wearing Gay Fawkes masks, some openly carrying rifles, as they marched with signs about ending drone strikes and praising wikileaks, etc. Every now and then I'd see them involved in a loud debate with someone in regards to the election.

I suppose you can say it was 2 days before the election as opposed to election day. I wasn't personally fearful, even though I recall thinking that if I had my daughter with me we would need to leave downtown. I suppose my personal feelings on it were that the tactic was just so unnecessary and seemingly designed to intimidate that I didn't trust these people's judgement and temperament enough for them to carry these weapons....which is probably how others felt about the black people this past week, or any other time.

I vividly recall walking around Sundance Square (Fort Worth's upscale downtown entertainment area) a day or so before the election in 2016 and seeing about 50 people wearing Gay Fawkes masks, some openly carrying rifles, as they marched with signs about ending drone strikes and praising wikileaks, etc. Every now and then I'd see them involved in a loud debate with someone in regards to the election.

I suppose you can say it was 2 days before the election as opposed to election day. I wasn't personally fearful, even though I recall thinking that if I had my daughter with me we would need to leave downtown. I suppose my personal feelings on it were that the tactic was just so unnecessary and seemingly designed to intimidate that I didn't trust these people's judgement and temperament enough for them to carry these weapons....which is probably how others felt about the black people this past week, or any other time.

Stupidity is the only thing in this world that is completely void of racial bias.