Sign in to follow this  
Culpooper

Blockbuster Trade

So here is the trade I have been offered... Pull the trigger or no??

I Send Away: Mahomes/Fournette

I Get in Return: Watson/Saquon

I thank you for your feedback in advance.

Wow, that is blockbuster.

I don’t trust china doll Fournette one bit. So getting rid of him for Barkley is definitely a plus for me.

Watson has been pretty steady but the way he gets hit, could be knocked out. Mahomes is number one so obviously you downgrade here. Is the Barkley gain greater than the Mahomes loss?

If you have a good back up qb just in case Watson gets hurt, I’d do it.

Agreed, Not that schedule matters with these guys, but KC only really has one plus matchup left. There could be a slight regression for Mahomes, and Barkley is better than Fournette even if he plays

Also, do you guys not think the Gmen take it easy with Saquon moving forward on a lost season?

I doubt it. The fans would not appreciate that one bit

Also, do you guys not think the Gmen take it easy with Saquon moving forward on a lost season?

I don't think so. I think this deal is an easy one.

No way they take it easy Shurmur still has to win some games if he wants another shot next season. 1-15 could get him fired.

does that mean you would pull the trigger here Tbay?

Definitely, as I said above, I never expect Fournette to ever stay healthy. I also don't think Fournette is all that great.

I was thinking about moving Mahomes due to schedule as well, but don't see a way to significantly upgrade my team. His schedule is a real concern no doubt.

I was thinking about moving Mahomes due to schedule as well, but don't see a way to significantly upgrade my team. His schedule is a real concern no doubt.

whats wrong with his schedule? I think its favorable...

AZ

@ LAR

@OAK

BAL

LAC

@SEA

AZ

@ LAR

@OAK

BAL

LAC

@SEA

I look at playoffs at this point, BAL & SEA are decent pass defenses. Surprised to see LAC ranked lower, thought they were decent as well.

Hope i get a BYE 1st round

AZ

@ LAR

@OAK

BAL

LAC

@SEA

There's nothing wrong with it.

Rams defense (not counting the 3 games against 3 of the worst offnenses in the league [AZ, OAK, SF]), are giving up an average of 281 passing yards, 115 rushing yards, and 29.5 ppg.

The Ravens are not the same team on the road that they are at home.

The Chargers gave up 38 points to the Chiefs, at home earlier this year.

The only thing to worry about with Seattle is will the Chiefs have their playoff situation locked up by then. The game is the Sunday night game, meaning, they might have the 2 seed locked up before kickoff and Andy Reid is no stranger to sitting players for 2 games.

I'd take it and run. Both Barkley's floor and ceiling are higher..and would could exactly trust Fournette's health situation upon his return? Ben will be fighting and slinging it.. Double check on how you can play each QB versus matchups ideally.. but overall, this looks like a big win for you adding Saquon.

Heck, I offered Kamara and Josh Gordon for Gurly and Baldwin.

That's a blockbuster (got turned down)

And, no, I wouldn't do that deal. Ride the horse that gotcha there.....and that horse is Mahommes.

In a related note, I was down to Doug Martin in my one league with Barkley and Mixon on bye. My buddy offered me Tevin Coleman for Fournette so he could stash Leonard just in case. I accepted since I needed the body for this week, plus I was sick of waiting on him. I figured 10ish points my help. Yeah I won because of that trade

Thanks guys. The other QB on my roster is Big Ben. Would you do this deal?

YES

I think I do that deal, particularly with Big Ben on the bleachers, but it depends on what your other RB's look like. If you are already loaded there it may not benefit you all that much. Put it this way, if acquiring Saquon is forcing someone like McCaffrey/Mixon to your bench, then I'm not sure you're getting all that much.

• Like 1

I like it, especially if your in the top half of your league. Ben has the 2nd best playoff schedule, imo. Even if you are sending a decent rb to the bench, injuries happen all the time.

I am currently thinking of offering Goff for Ben. Ben has a great ff playoff schedule and it is very likely that Pitt will be playing for something till the end. The rams, like KC, may have it sewn up by then. Then you get the dreaded week 16 half game for the starters.

So here is the trade I have been offered... Pull the trigger or no??

I Send Away: Mahomes/Fournette

I Get in Return: Watson/Saquon

I thank you for your feedback in advance.

Hurry up before the other owner wakes up.

I like it, especially if your in the top half of your league. Ben has the 2nd best playoff schedule, imo. Even if you are sending a decent rb to the bench, injuries happen all the time.

I am currently thinking of offering Goff for Ben. Ben has a great ff playoff schedule and it is very likely that Pitt will be playing for something till the end. The rams, like KC, may have it sewn up by then. Then you get the dreaded week 16 half game for the starters.

Those type of situations our very interesting.

I’m thinking have to do the same before trade deadline.

Rams might not need to play those stars for much of a game.

I’ve done this in past and it’s worked out sometimes, and not so much other times.

GOD BLESS.

I don't much think I would trade Mahomes

Thinking the same, and just waiting for him to hit that wall.... I don't like Baltimore first round of playoffs.

I am thinking of offering Mahomes, Edelman, Chubb (Howard and Sony maybe) for AB and Big Ben...to a RB hungry team... Lewis, Clement, and Duke. I love Pittsburg playoff schedule..

I made a decision a few years ago. Trade all injured players away and get them off my team. Do this trade.

I made a decision a few years ago. Trade all injured players away and get them off my team. Do this trade.

I like the strategy, particularly if they have any kind of name value. I made a similar draft decision...don't draft old guys or hurt guys if I can avoid it. I broke it several leagues for Doug Baldwin this season and have paid for it. If you can get value for names like Cook and Fournette because people are willing to gamble on them/wait for them, I'm with you...do it.

I like the strategy, particularly if they have any kind of name value. I made a similar draft decision...don't draft old guys or hurt guys if I can avoid it. I broke it several leagues for Doug Baldwin this season and have paid for it. If you can get value for names like Cook and Fournette because people are willing to gamble on them/wait for them, I'm with you...do it.

Yes, I've followed those self-imposed draft rules for years.

I would stay pat.