Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

White House revokes CNN's Jim Acosta's press credentials

Beta cuck to the max. Probably worked in a comicbook store when he was younger.

• Like 1

We'll see how CNN, the press correspondents, and the administration take things from here. CNN likely feels this is a sign of the Trump apocalypse, the collapse of democracy, and that Orange Hitler is running roughshod on the first amendment.

The guy thinks that he is the show at the press conferences. It is a big stunt on his part to boost his ratings. They should let him come but never let him ask a question or speak.

• Like 1

The guy thinks that he is the show at the press conferences. It is a big stunt on his part to boost his ratings. They should let him come but never let him ask a question or speak.

Probably the best solution. He was seated front and center in the Helen Thomas seat, he should be in the back corner.

• Like 1

Yeah, the leftist media took a powder for eight years.

For a while the White House grounds keepers would run mowers and blowers during live broadcasts of the network news in the morning. I dont know if it was intentional, but it was funny as hell and I wish it were permanent.

I have to admit, Acosta is in serious need of a punch to the face......

• Like 1

The guy thinks that he is the show at the press conferences. It is a big stunt on his part to boost his ratings.

This is the correct answer. Acosta is a protester, just in a suit and tie with media credentials.

• Like 1

About time. He should have been gone after his out burst with North Korea

Acosta is a grandstanding whoore.

He never touched the intern

He shouldn't have his credentials pulled as a result, although they could pull them for potentially other things

Huckabee Sanders is a liar

Trump is a grandstanding whoore

Telling the public that "touching an intern" is grounds for this is silly given we have the "grab 'em by the poosay" President

Acosta is a grandstanding whoore.

He never touched the intern

He shouldn't have his credentials pulled as a result, although they could pull them for potentially other things

Huckabee Sanders is a liar

Trump is a grandstanding whoore

Telling the public that "touching an intern" is grounds for this is silly given we have the "grab 'em by the poosay" President

You do know there is video of him doing it, right?

• Like 1

You do know there is video of him doing it, right?

I saw it and don't see any laying of the hands on the intern. I saw him pulling the microphone away from her reach and I see the two people on each side of Acosta saying the same thing.

:dunno:

I saw it and don't see any laying of the hands on the intern. I saw him pulling the microphone away from her reach and I see the two people on each side of Acosta saying the same thing.

:dunno:

Okay let's start with what you said. Did he or did he not touch her?

Acosta is a grandstanding whoore. Correct

He never touched the intern. Incorrect

He shouldn't have his credentials pulled as a result, although they could pull them for potentially other things. Correct

Huckabee Sanders is a liar. Incorrect.

Trump is a grandstanding whoore. Correct

Telling the public that "touching an intern" is grounds for this is silly given we have the "grab 'em by the poosay" President. strawman, non-sequitur

I'll rate this post as "half true".

• Like 1

This Is My overall problem with CNN. used to be a cardinal rule of Journalism not to become a part of the story. In fact, it was a major professional embarrassment to do so.

CNN goes out of its way to encourage its on-air personalities to be the story. Whether it's Acosta being a clown or Don Lemon giggling or parotting Farrakhan, or that gay white haired dude selling tickets to his two man gay show, or one of the blond women crying on air, they actually celebrate that shiit.

seriously, in the coming weeks, pull up CNN.com and I'll bet you there's a story in the headlines about how X CNN personality did something.

Brooke Baldwin is flabbergasted!

Anchor person cries on air!

Don Lemon comes out as pansexual!

Anderson Cooper to tour with the Indigo Girls!

STFUP and just tell the story.

• Like 1

Okay let's start with what you said. Did he or did he not touch her?

Well, it is obvious that you are not going to believe what I say regardless, so:

Jeff Mason

@jeffmason1

I was seated next to ⁦@Acosta⁩ at today’s press conference and did not witness him “placing his hands” on the young intern, as the White House alleges. He held on to the microphone as she reached for it. The ⁦@Reuters⁩ pictures below depict what happened accurately.

8:25 PM - Nov 7, 2018

Jennifer Jacobs

@JenniferJJacobs

I sat next to Acosta at the press conference today. The White House intern came to take the microphone to the next reporter called on for a question, and Acosta, right or wrong, refused to give it to her when she reached out to grab it.

MSNBC

@MSNBC

BREAKING: White House aide grabs and tries to physically remove a microphone from CNN Correspondent Jim Acosta during a contentious exchange with President Trump at a news conference.

8:53 PM - Nov 7, 2018

CNN has lost all civility towards the office of the President of the United States of America. :thumbsdown:

This Is My overall problem with CNN. used to be a cardinal rule of Journalism not to become a part of the story. In fact, it was a major professional embarrassment to do so.

CNN goes out of its way to encourage its on-air personalities to be the story. Whether it's Acosta being a clown or Don Lemon giggling or parotting Farrakhan, or that gay white haired dude selling tickets to his two man gay show, or one of the blond women crying on air, they actually celebrate that shiit.

seriously, in the coming weeks, pull up CNN.com and I'll bet you there's a story in the headlines about how X CNN personality did something.

A month ago I was at the gym and CNN and FOX were on side by side TVs in front of me. The sound was off but from the closed captioning and I do graphics I could tell they were reporting on each other. Thats what political journalism is now: One network accusing the other of lying and hypocrisy.

A month ago I was at the gym and CNN and FOX were on side by side TVs in front of me. The sound was off but from the closed captioning and I do graphics I could tell they were reporting on each other. Thats what political journalism is now: One network accusing the other of lying and hypocrisy.

argghhhh....this is so true, the media is no longer a "check" or really even a source of reliable information, they are political propaganda wings <_<

Beta cuck to the max. Probably worked in a comicbook store when he was younger.

Probably tried heroin too.

Probably tried heroin too.

Heres the other keyboard badass. You guys are tuff. :bandana:

Heres the other keyboard badass. You guys are tuff. :bandana:

Whatever you say Sho jr.

Has Acosta apologized to the Whitehouse yet?

12th Doosh should beat this CNN guy up in his imagination, then brag about it here while we laugh.

Agreed 100% Wiffle.

Look, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, Tucker Carlson on Fox.....as well as Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC. They don't hide it. They will tell you they are either Conservative or Liberal. They tell you they have Opinion / Editorial television shows. Now the subject matter is the national news / politics but they do not claim to be "politically impartial" if you will.

CNN is different and why they get so much flack. Their evening line up of Don Lemon, and Anderson Cooper along with their White House Correspondents like Acosta will say they are impartial media. They claim to be "the unbiased media holding government accountable!@#!" STFU with that nonsense.

I much more respect the wolf, than the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Just check out this video of Walter Cronkite and the CBS news from 1973. The very first news item was about Abortion becoming legal, which is a very polarizing topic. Both Walter and the reporter are just reading you the news....the facts. They then give both "sides" of the issue. Their mannerisms, their tone......never changes.

Compare that to what you see today.

Jim Acosta is a hypersensitive pompous jackass and if being an obnoxious jerk who refuses to pass a microphone to his colleges so he can hog the time and ask unrelated questions about the migrant "invasion" to Russia to fake bombs, then he gets what he has coming. CNN can easily find another hypersensitive pompous jackass to take his place who at least acts civil.

• Like 1

Correct. And given that, ALL current press credentials should be pulled until they start reporting actual news with no opinions or commentary attached.

On a related note, I was thinking that's just today. I'm all for the First Amendment and freedom of the press. I think they serve a crucial function in a democracy.

But I was watching a press conference about the shooting this morning and it dawned on me that technology has changed and while I support the First Amendment, there is absolutely no need for the open outcry press conference anymore.

, I give the sheriff all kinds of credit for not losing his . One of his guys has been shot to death, 12 other people are dead. And you get the same people asking the same questions three and four times in a row like they're not even listening to each other.

not to mention a lot of these questions are highly inappropriate. Or at least bad timing at best.

Look, it's not about you white guys in suits and ties with their press card stuck in their hat band. Literally, there are people there with nothing more than an iPhone. And their journalist why?

that. Skip the open outcry press conference from now on. Unless those that are giving it want to do so. Stop shouting freedom of the press! You're free to publish whatever you want to publish. Here's our press release. Problem solved.

Today it's not about accuracy, it's just about speed. And there's nothing in the Constitution that talks about a timely freedom of the press.