Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

White House revokes CNN's Jim Acosta's press credentials

I think someone should put a Trump bumper sticker on Acosta's car, then follow him and film the aftermath of what happens to him and/or his car.

Is that the video that Sanders posted and others believe has been doctored?

Not sure how you could doctor it and her reaction, he absolutely hit her. Don't think that is up for debate.

:dunno:

Yup, he hit her in both videos. Probably just a simple reflex but, it still happened.

He touched a female, therefore he is to be crucified, right? Fired from his job, marches and protests in the street.....the standard response, right?

• Like 1

He touched a female, therefore he is to be crucified, right? Fired from his job, marches and protests in the street.....the standard response, right?

Nah, I don't think so. Silly to claim he didn't get physical with her, he did.

Yup, he hit her in both videos. Probably just a simple reflex but, it still happened.

:lol: GTFO of here snowflake.

She grabbed at his hand and he moved his arm slowly to push her arm away. If she had punched him in the face, should he have just sat there? (although that would have been awesome).

This is not a guy laying hands on someone. Sorry.

And if Huckabee Sanders posted a doctored video to support her assertion it is 100x worse than anything done by Acosta.

She grabbed at his hand and he moved his arm slowly to push her arm away. If she had punched him in the face, should he have just sat there? (although that would have been awesome).

And if Huckabee Sanders posted a doctored video to support her assertion it is 100x worse than anything done by Acosta.

She was doing her job. Your hypothetical is silly.

HTH

The girl was doing her job. Just because this guy is your hero doesn't make it right how he was pushing her away.

She was doing her job. Your hypothetical is silly.

HTH

Her job is not to rip the microphone out of someone's hands when they are talking. That is just silly.

Nah, I don't think so. Silly to claim he didn't get physical with her, he did.

Clearly he got physical with her. The notion of a doctored video reeks of desperation.

I just want him to be treated the same way CNN, SJW's, all the other idiots treat people...

The girl was doing her job. Just because this guy is your hero doesn't make it right how he was pushing her away.

you missed the point where I said that he was a whoore. He is far from my hero, but this is total BS from the WH.

Her job is not to rip the microphone out of someone's hands when they are talking. That is just silly.

Ohhh. The president was saying to stop and give up the mike, but now the girl was the violent one "ripping" the microphone from this poor poor boy.

Liberaaaalllllll.

Not sure how you could doctor it and her reaction, he absolutely hit her. Don't think that is up for debate.

They are claiming the video was speeded up to make it look worse.

Let's bear in mind that the White House also banned CNN Kaitlyn Collins for a while. Caitlin is not only a woman obviously, but she's cute as a button.

Bring her back. Acosta do weather reports from Guam for all I care.

you missed the point where I said that he was a whoore. He is far from my hero, but this is total BS from the WH.

Agree, as is so much of the other circumstances where people are vilified over no evidence, and barely any actual actions.... but hey, if she says he assaulted her, we have to believe her....right Our philosophical stance to situations seems to be rather pliable...

I missed the part where she ripped the mic from him.

He should have been booted a long time ago. He's a disrespectful bias agenda pushing twat hack. He is not a journalist in any way.

All of the activists who get press passes should be reviewed and banned if warranted.

They should make room for real journalists if there are any left out there.

Did you know they raised $800,000 for CBf? And her and her husband own millions of dollars in real estate? And she's been using that money to pay for security and moving expenses and what not?

I think if she was legitimate, she wouldn't do that. I know if I had asked for this remain Secret and then it was leaked out by the person I told not to tell anybody? I'd seriously consider suing them.

Hell, for $100K I'd let Kav dry hump me.

I'd even let him finish. Hell, it's his underwear.

Well, that didn't happen but, that is exactly her job. Most people are probably not going to let it get to the point of getting physical with the intern doing her job, they probably shut up and give the mic back.

He lost his pass and from everything I've seen, that was exactly the right call.

"Hit" her, no, he clearly didn't "hit" her. What he did do though was use his left arm to deflect the girls arm from getting to the microphone. Yeah he touched her, but to me - it wasn't a big deal. But when I say things like that, I've been called a misogynist/sexist/bigot by people on the Left, so either it is a big deal or it isn't. The Right generally feels that it isn't, the Left says it is. Well, by the Left's standards, it's a big deal.

"When I saw that, I learned very early on that what I saw was a battery, not by Jim Acosta but by the young White House aide," added Sunny Hostin. "When you are holding something and you snatch this from me, this is now an extension of me and that means you've battered me, you've assaulted me."

http://toofab.com/2018/11/08/the-view-hosts-battle-it-out-after-cnns-jim-acosta-is-accused-of-assaulting-white-house-intern/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So is it the stance of you all here that the video with the sped up and repeated frames showing his chop is the real video, and the video that everyone else has that shows slower smoother movements in which there was no chop is in fact the doctored one?

So is it the stance of you all here that the video with the sped up and repeated frames showing his chop is the real video

No, nobody here believes that. Weird question, I guess you can carry on now.

"Hit" her, no, he clearly didn't "hit" her. What he did do though was use his left arm to deflect the girls arm from getting to the microphone. Yeah he touched her, but to me - it wasn't a big deal. But when I say things like that, I've been called a misogynist/sexist/bigot by people on the Left, so either it is a big deal or it isn't. The Right generally feels that it isn't, the Left says it is. Well, by the Left's standards, it's a big deal.

This. He didn't hit her, he deflected her attempt to take the mic. It's really not "that" big of a deal. His past shenanigans coupled with this is reason to revoke his pass though.

So is it the stance of you all here that the video with the sped up and repeated frames showing his chop is the real video, and the video that everyone else has that shows slower smoother movements in which there was no chop is in fact the doctored one?

are you suggesting that the media might embellish elements of a story to make it seem bigger than it really is? :huh:

If I was Trump, I'd put the little focker on the no fly list. :lock:

• Like 1