Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

White House revokes CNN's Jim Acosta's press credentials

The same could be said for the MSM... and that started decades ago.

I meant it both ways. The press has no respect and attacks the WH instead of reporting and the WH assails the press. It is really counterproductive.

Fake news.

Your boys at slate.com

:(

As someone with about 20 years of video editing experience.......

It would be very easy and it would take about 5 minutes to duplicate a handful of frames, slow down a few frames, and speed up a few other frames.....................While compression issues do occur if trying to create a video of very small file size, the stops/starts/jumps would likely be fairly consistent throughout. If there was a snag, it would usually be much more exaggerated than this. The odds of an infowars system video export hiccupping randomly in a way that created this exact result, well if you buy that then....

First Patriot straight up lies and says Acosta didn't touch her. Now MDC is saying the video was doctored.

You guys are unbelievable.

• Like 1

I agree they need to stop it, but there's no money to be made in boring "news only" type broadcasting. 24hr news, social media, talking heads, op ed people in primetime slots spewing partisan slant/half truths, passing themselves off as journalists only reporting facts. This is a huge problem.

CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc etc have played a huge role dividing this country. We, as in the people, are never going back to normal. I'd say well over half the country have picked sides. Obviously that's just my view of things. They can't put the genie back in the bottle now.

Civility is dead. The rhetoric is absolutely cruel and abhorrent. People can only be called racist, homophobic, bigots, cucks, beta's, losers, un-American, and so on. Eventually you can't/won't forget and forgive these statements. I think we're there now.

Just my opinion :dunno:. Be nice. Be happy. Enjoy life. Love your families. Love your neighbor. Life is to short to be fighting all the time. :cheers:

I've been saying it here for years. The advent of the internet and 24 hour news stations is the culprit. I will throw in talk radio as a precursor, although that didn't seem to hit us as hard.........Basically, they need a ton of content. A website better have several new stories per day, and of course the tv stations have 24 hours to fill. 30 years ago we got a couple front page stories in the paper and the nightly news got an hour. They reported what happened. But now with the need for content, we get an hour on what happened and 23 hours on how we should feel about it.

It's never going back. If some news station tried to do so, everyone would be bored within an hour. Then they'd have to change over to CNN, Fox, MSNBC for fresh content. Basically, anyone that plays it straight will be so lacking in content that they'll be out of business in short order.

I meant it both ways. The press has no respect and attacks the WH instead of reporting and the WH assails the press. It is really counterproductive.

The difference though is that the press has been doing this for decades... but people only realize now when we have a President who fights back. Of course, the MSM makes it out to be our Presidents' fault and they feel that they are victims. Which is the mentality of the Left. They're always the victim.

Which guys are you talking about? I dont remember anyone saying Kav shouldnt be confirmed because of CBFs allegations for example. You guys are living down to the shrillest #metoo crybabies.

He means the Left agenda, not the specific people on this board. Are you going to tell me that one of the Left's biggest talking points wasn't near the top of their bulletin board?

Yes or no? Simple question.

If you can find ONE politician who that answer is "No" for, you'll be the richest person in the world because you just found a unicorn.

I've been saying it here for years. The advent of the internet and 24 hour news stations is the culprit. I will throw in talk radio as a precursor, although that didn't seem to hit us as hard.........Basically, they need a ton of content. A website better have several new stories per day, and of course the tv stations have 24 hours to fill. 30 years ago we got a couple front page stories in the paper and the nightly news got an hour. They reported what happened. But now with the need for content, we get an hour on what happened and 23 hours on how we should feel about it.

It's never going back. If some news station tried to do so, everyone would be bored within an hour. Then they'd have to change over to CNN, Fox, MSNBC for fresh content. Basically, anyone that plays it straight will be so lacking in content that they'll be out of business in short order.

Yep. People just turn on the news/radio/internet and they easily find hate, shouting down, constantly fighting, sensationalized stories, flat out conspiracies. Yeah, good luck trying to compete with that if you're a boring news only type channel.

Tribalism is alive and thriving like never before. Opposing thought....dead. difference in ideologies....dead. exchange of thought....dead. It really is a sad time for America.

As someone with about 20 years of video editing experience.......

It would be very easy and it would take about 5 minutes to duplicate a handful of frames, slow down a few frames, and speed up a few other frames.....................While compression issues do occur if trying to create a video of very small file size, the stops/starts/jumps would likely be fairly consistent throughout. If there was a snag, it would usually be much more exaggerated than this. The odds of an infowars system video export hiccupping randomly in a way that created this exact result, well if you buy that then....

Take it up with Slate.com.

:dunno:

If you can find ONE politician who that answer is "No" for, you'll be the richest person in the world because you just found a unicorn.

Thats true. But I cant think of any other politician who spends so much time complaining about fake news while also lying like a rug.

Its almost like Trump is a fat focking hypocrit.

Thats true. But I cant think of any other politician who spends so much time complaining about fake news while also lying like a rug.

That's because the media fawns over Democrats and trash Republicans... to which Republicans just let them get away with it.

The long and short of it is, I'm all for free speech and freedom of the press, but I don't really give a crap what the MSM/Leftist media say at this point. I just assume they're lying. I've been like this for DECADES, not a handful of years. If the WH or whomever wants to make crap up about them, I'm fine with it. Will I believe what they're saying? No, not necessarily, but I won't condemn them for it. To me, that kind of thing is satirical comedy.

Trump is a hypocrit, the media has become the same, he has called it out for what it is

Trump is a hypocrit, the media has become the same, he has called it out for what it is

They were always like that... this isn't new for the media. Hell, after Bill talked about border security for 8 years, once GW did it, the left and media were calling him anti-Mexican... only to be mum when Obama did it. Now that Trump is saying the same thing, he's a racist. The media has always been like this. Screw them as far as I'm concerned.

They were always like that... this isn't new for the media. Hell, after Bill talked about border security for 8 years, once GW did it, the left and media were calling him anti-Mexican... only to be mum when Obama did it. Now that Trump is saying the same thing, he's a racist. The media has always been like this. Screw them as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, but it was palatable, you could handle the sly bias....the emergence of CNN seems to have escalated the bias, at once time they were also palatable, but in the years before Trump they became something just deplorable.

this...

Jim Acosta's has already been warned / reprimanded on a few occasions

President Trump moved on to the next reporter

President Trump told him to stop and put down the mic

He continued rudely to the point an intern was sent to remove mic

He pushed her arm down and pulled away like a selfish little puzzy

There was absolutely NO "doctoring of video"

Acosta & CNN are lying their a$$es off and once again promoting FAKE NEWS

Anyone who watched it live or on video sees he clearly touched her. Not assault though.

It is funny that the people calling this a nothing burger are the same ones who lost their minds over the Michelle Fields "assault" during the campaign.

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/03/29/lewandowski-grab-gif.w710.h473.2x.gif

Lewandowski was actually charged with battery (later dropped) for that.

And I imagine most who are calling this an assault are just trolling the hypocrites on The Left.

Not always. Especially not tv network news.

But, Im old so I actually witnessed life before CNN and Fox News existed. Hell, I grew up before cable tv existed.

Not always. Especially not tv network news.

But, Im old so I actually witnessed life before CNN and Fox News existed. Hell, I grew up before cable tv existed.

Network TV wasn't all that bad, but MSNBC is over 20 years old (about the same - I think for Fox News), CNN is closing in on 40 years. I'm pretty confident that Bill Clinton's escapades were a big reason for the birth of MSNBC and Fox News.

Anyone who watched it live or on video sees he clearly touched her. Not assault though.

It is funny that the people calling this a nothing burger are the same ones who lost their minds over the Michelle Fields "assault" during the campaign.

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/03/29/lewandowski-grab-gif.w710.h473.2x.gif

Lewandowski was actually charged with battery (later dropped) for that.

And I imagine most who are calling this an assault are just trolling the hypocrites on The Left.

That the left does not understand how their duality hurts their cause is entertaining.

Acosta followed Trump to Paris.

I know how he feels. MDC runs behind me all over this place.

• Like 1

:huh: :blink: :wacko:
  • Like 1

Haha! I actually considered posting... "the way MDC follows Hardcore troubadour around". Too funny.

Acosta followed Trump to Paris.

Acosta is a roadside bathroom gloryhole frequent flyer. It's painfully obvious

Haha! I actually considered posting... "the way MDC follows Hardcore troubadour around". Too funny.

I was watching the game last night while Grumpy was talking about me. Sad!