Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

White House revokes CNN's Jim Acosta's press credentials

Wait, are you all actually trying to argue that you want a President to be able to legally ban press that he considers too critical? Or is this just a Trump thing where you like him and don't like CNN and want to stick it to the left so you will support something you don't actually agree with?

It's about Acostas behavior, not his political stance. Most of the room is hostile towards Trump. Pay attention.

Wait, are you all actually trying to argue that you want a President to be able to legally ban press that he considers too critical? Or is this just a Trump thing where you like him and don't like CNN and want to stick it to the left so you will support something you don't actually agree with?

Nah, I'm good with getting rid of dipsh!ts who get physical with female interns and act like a$$holes in general. We can view these on a case by case basis, not sure why that would be a difficult concept for somebody to understand.

:dunno:

Doesn't matter who was/is in office.

HTH

Nah, I'm good with getting rid of dipsh!ts who get physical with female interns

:lol:

what if we accused him of assaulting her in high school instead?

Ironically that would be more believable to those of you defending Acosta.

As proven by your previous behavior.

They have a term for guys like you mike and falcon.

Guess what it is!

what if we accused him of assaulting her in high school instead?

Ironically that would be more believable to those of you defending Acosta.

As proven by your previous behavior.

They have a term for guys like you mike and falcon.

Guess what it is!

:lol: :lol:

the way you post cracks me up...the duality within. HA!!

Good thread schmoes

As with Cartesian Dualism.....yes.....

who get physical with female interns

Are you one of the posters in this thread that admitted this is BS, but you claim a Lib that saw a Con do the same thing would cry assault, so you are going to cry assault to stick it to the left? If so, then that kind of ends the discussion. But then, if you actually believe Acosta got physical with that lady, that kind of ends the discussion as well.

Are you one of the posters in this thread that admitted this is BS, but you claim a Lib that saw a Con do the same thing would cry assault, so you are going to cry assault to stick it to the left? If so, then that kind of ends the discussion. But then, if you actually believe Acosta got physical with that lady, that kind of ends the discussion as well.

Of course it wasn't physical, Acosta works for CNN, they hold liberal protections.

Hold on, are you actually defending the right of anyone who holds a WH pass to behave in any manner they see fit and disrupt the exchange of ideas between the President and the people. Or is this just a Trump thing where you don't like him and like CNN and want to stick it to the right so you will support something you don't actually agree with?

Hold on, are you actually defending the right of anyone who holds a WH pass to behave in any manner they see fit and disrupt the exchange of ideas between the President and the people. Or is this just a Trump thing where you don't like him and like CNN and want to stick it to the right so you will support something you don't actually agree with?

Dayummm!!! After this post, if I was falcon, I would stop posting here for at least a week to reassess my beliefs.

• Like 1

I've quoted my stance again below, you're welcome.

Nah, I'm good with getting rid of dipsh!ts who get physical with female interns and act like a$$holes in general. We can view these on a case by case basis, not sure why that would be a difficult concept for somebody to understand.

:dunno:

Doesn't matter who was/is in office.

HTH

Dayummm!!! After this post, if I was falcon, I would stop posting here for at least a week to reassess my beliefs.

Because youre a puzzy?

It's about Acostas behavior, not his political stance. Most of the room is hostile towards Trump. Pay attention.

Agree here. Acosta has been egging this on for a while now. This wasn't a result of just this one "instance".

2/3rd's of the media members in those briefings are critical of Trump.

Agree here. Acosta has been egging this on for a while now. This wasn't a result of just this one "instance".

2/3rd's of the media members in those briefings are critical of Trump.

The left keeps hinging all their righteous indignation on complete nutjobs or liars. Acosta, Blasey Ford, Avanatti, and saying, "it's the principle".

Maybe if the people being asked the questions would stop creating "alternative facts" the press conferences would go a little more smoothly and there wouldn't be the need for as many follow up questions.

Its all a dumb game of screw the hypocrites! Well, at least the ones on the other side.

Maybe if the people being asked the questions would stop creating "alternative facts" the press conferences would go a little more smoothly and there wouldn't be the need for as many follow up questions.

Still waiting for that follow up question about why people didn't get to keep their doctors.

White House backs down from legal fight, restores Jim Acosta's press pass

The White House on Monday said that CNN correspondent Jim Acosta's press pass has been "restored," bowing to days of pressure and a federal lawsuit against the administration.

CNN signaled that it would drop the ongoing litigation over Acosta's access to the White House.

"Today the White House fully restored Jim Acosta's press pass. As a result, our lawsuit is no longer necessary," the network said in a statement. "We look forward to continuing to cover the White House."

Monday afternoon's announcement, what the White House called a "final determination," was an abrupt shift from the administration's earlier positions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

People glad that this a-holes childish, selfish behavior goes unchecked. Cucks.

Ughh...that sucks. Would have liked the WH to fight this until the end. Acosta is a showboating clown. He's not even close to being a journalist.

I was hoping the WH would fight this too the end too, I was looking forward to coming here after WH loss and laughing at you guys.

:lol: :LOL: :lol:

I was hoping the WH would fight this too the end too, I was looking forward to coming here after WH loss and laughing at you guys.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good thing the WH stopped and didn't crush your hopes any further.

LMAO. Acosta won and Trump lost.

The right has been going down in defeat every single day since the mid term elections. Oh look at the breaking news, Dems pick up another house seat in a deep red district to push it to near 40 gains. Most pickups by the Dems since 1974. And the Senate map is very blue friendly in 2020 unlike in 2018 when it was very red friendly.

No wonder Orange has been freaking out the last two weeks on a new level of derangement even for him.

LMAO. Acosta won and Trump lost.

The right has been going down in defeat every single day since the mid term elections. Oh look at the breaking news, Dems pick up another house seat in a deep red district to push it to near 40 gains. Most pickups by the Dems since 1974. And the Senate map is very blue friendly in 2020 unlike in 2018 when it was very red friendly.

No wonder Orange has been freaking out the last two weeks on a new level of derangement.

howd the Senate go ?

For Barry?

For trump ?

How'd Barry do with the mid term house ?

howd the Senate go ?

:

Democrats flipped 22% of the Republican seats up for re-election......Republicans flipped 15% of the Democrat seats up for re-election.

Democrats flipped 22% of the Republican seats up for re-election......Republicans flipped 15% of the Democrat seats up for re-election.

so basically the Republicans gained seats

Cool brah

Such a weird thing to celebrate.

May be time for some self reflection fellas.

Oh, and, Trump is going to clown this dude..

Except that history says the Dems should have taken both the House AND Senate. Your side has been talking BLUE WAVE for the last two years, yet it never materialized. Anything short of the taking both houses is an abject failure - by the standards YOUR side set up. I get the backtracking, though. Gotta try and fake it look good.

Except that history says the Dems should have taken both the House AND Senate. Your side has been talking BLUE WAVE for the last two years, yet it never materialized. Anything short of the taking both houses is an abject failure - by the standards YOUR side set up. I get the backtracking, though. Gotta try and fake it look good.

Nope.

While people near to/associate with Trump seem to stay alive much better than those around the Clintons, if I am Acosta at this point I am keenly aware of the fact that Trump is basically giving Saudi a freeby on this reporters murder..... :ninja:

When was the last time you saw the reporters on camera when they are asking questions of Trump? Problem solved.

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

When was the last time you saw the reporters on camera when they are asking questions of Trump? Problem solved.

Never anymore. But I can hear the shouting questions to Trump regularly.