Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

At least 11 people dead in California bar shooting..

You won by 1 minute, so I guess you deserve not to be relegated to the moon.

I see, ill delete mine to reduce clutter. Im guessing there will be multiple pages fighting over the same things we have for years.

1 of these a year is too much but were back to having one of these every few weeks again. Focking maddening.

That bar is like 5 miles from where I used to work. There is not much crime out that way at all. That is an expensive area actually. That's like a place filled with rich white kids. It was college country night. Wow.

That bar is like 5 miles from where I used to work. There is not much crime out that way at all. That is an expensive area actually. That's like a place filled with rich white kids. It was college country night. Wow.

Yeah. I grew up and am about 30 min from there now. Not an area you'd expect to hear about this happening for sure.

in Cali, must have been a gay bar

Yeah. I grew up and am about 30 min from there now. Not an area you'd expect to hear about this happening for sure.

Where would you expect this to happen?

Urban crimes tend to be related to poverty, unemployment and lack of access to opportunity.

These senseless crimes tend to happen over and over in similar quiet upscale American dream communities.

Urban crimes tend to be related to poverty, unemployment and lack of access to opportunity.

These senseless crimes tend to happen over and over in similar quiet upscale American dream communities.

You had to focking go there, didn't you, you racist b*tch. Whatever. Just more racist bullsh*t from you.

To paraphrase a line from the great Raul Julia...

"To you, it was the day 12 people lost their lives in a senseless act of incredible violence. To America, it was a Wednesday."

urban crimes are senseless also

Poverty? Like they don't have food or clothes? What urban area is that the case? They all look well fed to me. So if they want some bling or Jordan's and don't have them that's poverty? The ghetto is ripe with fat, well dressed people. Poverty my ass.

You had to focking go there, didn't you, you racist b*tch. Whatever. Just more racist bullsh*t from you.

Geez Strike. This is a really emotional, uneven response from you. The question was honest on her part. It's definitely not uncommon for posters here to be like bulls in china closets with their viewpoints. No one tends to get (seriously) angry about it though. It's what we do.
  • Like 1

Thoughts and prayers time. Maybe we should call for armed guards in every drinking establishment.

Geez Strike. This is a really emotional, uneven response from you. The question was honest on her part. It's definitely not uncommon for posters here to be like bulls in China closets with their own viewpoints.

Yeah, I just mapquested this place and it's about 15 minutes from where I am right now. I overestimated how far away it is from my mom's house. Thousand Oaks was an area I hung out a lot in when I was younger. So excuse the fock out of me if this hits pretty close to home. I really don't need Peenie's focking racism in this particular case.

If you read your post objectively, it really does sound like youre excusing urban crime due to the factors you mentioned.

I believe all murders are heinous no matter where they occur. Do you?

I'm sure many people are waiting for 'details' (color of shooter, was an semi-auto used etc) to form their opinions.

I almost wish the media would release false information so everyone could stick their feet in their mouths.

I'm sure many people are waiting for 'details' (color of shooter, was an semi-auto used etc) to form their opinions.

I almost wish the media would release false information so everyone could stick their feet in their mouths.

they usually do

Good place for a Libtard to target a Republican.

I'm glad the caravan is coming. We need to constantly be replacing Americans killed by gun violence. :thumbsup:

More details starting to come out:

- 29 years old

- Heavily tattooed

- Drove his Mother's car to the bar. Would be a good place for a joke about living in his mom's basement but we don't have basements in California.

No doubt some of the victims favored gun control. This sh*t should only happen to gun right morons instead of innocent people.

No doubt some of the victims favored gun control. This sh*t should only happen to gun right morons instead of innocent people.

so I should die, cause I believe I have a right to protect myself, got it

off

so I should die, cause I believe I have a right to protect myself, got it

###### off

Your gun right support is the reason this happens. You and your ilk have blood on your hands. I don't want anyone to get killed, but I can only sympathize for innocent deaths.

Thoughts and prayers time. Maybe we should call for armed guards in every drinking establishment.

Can we start with schools first?

:rolleyes:

Yet he was a lawful gun owner. Over and over and over again it's the same thing. Lawful gun owners are mass murdering innocent Americans.

Sad!

Your gun right support is the reason this happens. You and your ilk have blood on your hands. I don't want anyone to get killed, but I can only sympathize for innocent deaths.

idiocy at its finest

You still have your guns, right ?

idiocy at its finest

You still have your guns, right ?

But no ammo. -_-

Computer voice. "Shall we play a game?"

"WOPR, list the number of participants by category:"

Mass and or random shootings committed in America in the last 10 years by the following groups:

Homegrown self-radicalized Islamic terrorist.

Immigrants from Central or South America

Middle easterners seeking Refuge through the unhcr vetting process

Veterans of Operation Pointless Money Suck allegedly suffering from PMSTD

WOPR: "INTERESTING. THE POINT OF OPERATION POINTLESS MONEY SUCK WAS TO KEEP AMERICANS SAFER.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY CHECKERS?"

'Maybe later Joshua. Maybe later.'

Why do people believe that taking guns away from law abiding citizens will keep guns out of the hands of criminals? Will it work better than the war on drugs?

Despite Britain having what the BBC boasts are “some of the toughest gun laws in the world”, with law-abiding citizens barred from carrying firearms or any other articles for self-defence in England, Scotland, and Wales — even pepper spray is prohibited — gun crime surged 11 per cent in the last year, with experts warning illegal weapons are “easy” to buy from a black market.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/12/gun-free-manchester-caribbean-carnival/

The United Kingdom’s surge of the previously unheard of phenomenon of acid attacks has seen an average of 15 a week over the past three years, with the vast majority taking place in the crime-struck capital, London.

There were 2,602 acid attacks in Britain between January 2015 and May 2018, the equivalent of 15 a week, according to government figures accessed by The Mirror newspaper.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/13/britain-suffers-15-acid-attacks-a-week-with-three-quarters-taking-place-in-london/

19 hijackers murder 2,996 and injure over 6,000 people and our government will move heaven and Earth to invade 2 countries, spend over a decade nation building, and countless of billions??? maybe trillions?? of dollars spent.

Constant gun deaths by Americans in America by the 1000's a month, and we just say meh, 2nd amendment. Meh, nothing we can do. Meh gangs. Meh crazy people.

America has a problem with guns. America has a problem with the ease of purchasing legal and illegal guns. To keep denying this is wrong and detrimental to individuals who are trying to pursue the rights of life, liberty, and happiness.

• Like 1

19 hijackers murder 2,996 and injure over 6,000 people and our government will move heaven and Earth to invade 2 countries, spend over a decade nation building, and countless of billions??? maybe trillions?? of dollars spent.

Constant gun deaths by Americans in America by the 1000's a month, and we just say meh, 2nd amendment. Meh, nothing we can do. Meh gangs. Meh crazy people.

America has a problem with guns. America has a problem with the ease of purchasing legal and illegal guns. To keep denying this is wrong and detrimental to individuals who are trying to pursue the rights of life, liberty, and happiness.

Yep