Moe Money

Robby Anderson

This is a great question.

And I think his stock should rise.

He was a matchup wit Mccown.

Great question, thanks m

Now he’s limited in practice.

Not good.

Agree with what others have said, tough matchup this week, bye next week, then another tough matchup.... Darnold will probably be back before Robby can make an impact.

Is everyone still thinking Darnold is going to be great?

I don't think everyone was thinking that. But sure, I think he has a shot. Did anyone think that Steve Young was going to be great when he was in Tampa? Or Brett Favre in Atlanta? There is just no telling when a rookie QB is on a God awful team if he will be great or not.

Yeah never know.

Just like what Barney Fife once said. They laughed Alexander Graham Bell right off the telephone.

So one never knows.

Hey thanks.

• Like 1

Random question.

Put me down for yeah I think he will be good. He was my number 1 QB coming out through the whole process.

I’m just saying and not judging because we don’t want to hurt feelings, but I wouldn’t play him if he’s doubtful.

Just me I’m sure I hope no feelings where indeed hurt during this post n

Thank you.

I’m just saying and not judging because we don’t want to hurt feelings, but I wouldn’t play him if he’s doubtful.

Just me I’m sure I hope no feelings where indeed hurt during this post n

Thank you.

?

?

Lots of sensitive people play ff.

I think what we are seeing is that creative play-calling and coaching make a huge difference in the performance of young QB's.

Goff looked as bad of a rookie first round draft pick since Joey Harrington in his first year under Fisher. Now he's one of the best QB's in the league. I think the situation Darnold is in makes it impossible to say whether or not he'll be a long term success. Most of that team seems to have quit a couple of weeks ago and definitely this week. Bowles is likely on the way out so he'll likely be in a totally different scheme next year.

I think what we are seeing is that creative play-calling and coaching make a huge difference in the performance of young QB's.

Goff looked as bad of a rookie first round draft pick since Joey Harrington in his first year under Fisher. Now he's one of the best QB's in the league. I think the situation Darnold is in makes it impossible to say whether or not he'll be a long term success. Most of that team seems to have quit a couple of weeks ago and definitely this week. Bowles is likely on the way out so he'll likely be in a totally different scheme next year.

To your point, look at the turn around in Trubisky when the Bears went from Fox to Nagy.

2017 - 7 TDs and 7INTs in 12 games - completion % 59.4

2018 - 19 TDs and 7 INTs in 9 games - completion % 65.5

Granted, Trubisky is a smart QB and learning his craft well, but still, Fox sucked.

Enough said.

Jets have made it clear that they are willing to move Anderson for the right offer.

Makes me wonder if they might try to "highlight" his skills against the Jags this weekend.....last game before the trade deadline.

On 11/12/2018 at 1:28 PM, sderk said:

To your point, look at the turn around in Trubisky when the Bears went from Fox to Nagy.

2017 - 7 TDs and 7INTs in 12 games - completion % 59.4

2018 - 19 TDs and 7 INTs in 9 games - completion % 65.5

Granted, Trubisky is a smart QB and learning his craft well, but still, Fox sucked.

Enough said.

Uhhhhhh....

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uhhhhhh....

Nagy has sucked this year. The biggest surprise to me in football this year. His play calling has made him one of the worst in the league.

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

Nagy has sucked this year. The biggest surprise to me in football this year. His play calling has made him one of the worst in the league.

Your just to easy hand solo. 

Lol. 

14 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Your just to easy hand solo. 

Lol. 

And I am so in your head triggering you to reply to every post I make. With your pet names and all. I understand why you follow me around, you can use all the good advice you can get I'm sure. :lol:

42 minutes ago, sderk said:

Im not surprised. I didn't like the hire to begin with. He got way too much credit for the defense playing so well. He is directly responsible for Mitch not taking another step this year. 

2 hours ago, stonewall said:

Jets have made it clear that they are willing to move Anderson for the right offer.

Makes me wonder if they might try to "highlight" his skills against the Jags this weekend.....last game before the trade deadline.

Why the f*(# would they do that?  Yea let's trade away our best receiver who is fast as hell, tracks the ball well and has good hands and is young.  

14 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Why the f*(# would they do that?  Yea let's trade away our best receiver who is fast as hell, tracks the ball well and has good hands and is young.  

You tell me.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/robby-anderson-trade-rumor-jets-reportedly-looking-to-deal-sam-darnolds-top-receiver/

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-robby-anderson-receiver-trade-block-20191024-2ij5vv2chzagxb7tjmphi27ooa-story.html

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I believed you stonewall, I just don't understand the Jets.

Yeah, I hear you brother. I think they must be panicking a bit, to be honest with you. Basically writing off this season in hopes of getting a bunch of draft picks to start a rebuild.

Makes no sense though. They have very good pieces in place, including Anderson......and a great schedule down the stretch. 

Darnold is the wildcard.....looks like regression, so maybe they should be looking at coaching issues.

5 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Im not surprised. I didn't like the hire to begin with. He got way too much credit for the defense playing so well. He is directly responsible for Mitch not taking another step this year. 

Mitch doesn’t have another step to take forward as a nfl Qb. 

Bears fans just need to accept that. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Mitch doesn’t have another step to take forward as a nfl Qb. 

Bears fans just need to accept that. 

That's just not true. Mitch had one of the highest ceilings of a college qb coming in. There was tons if potential. At least Mitch should be even this year, he shouldn't have regressed. I doubt he likes Nagy much

11 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I don't get it either but apparently they were trying to do it last year as well. Apparently home run hitter WRs are a valuable commodity in the NFL.

20 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

That's just not true. Mitch had one of the highest ceilings of a college qb coming in. There was tons if potential. At least Mitch should be even this year, he shouldn't have regressed. I doubt he likes Nagy much

Tons of potential in the college game doesn’t always translate over into the NFL, come on man, you know that. 

If Mitch is regression because he doesn’t like his coach, have him read a book about Bradshaw and Noll.  

Four Super Bowls later they still didn’t Ike each other. 

I really just don’t think he will be anything more then what we see.