Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Ginsburg hospitalized after fall at Supreme Court Building

I am not convinced that Trump adding another judge that might tilt conservative is in the best interests of the country

ANYTHING that slows down the loony left is a good thing!

Maybe she'll need help now to wipe her ass with the Constitution.

• Like 2

Maybe she'll need help now to wipe her ass with the Constitution.

:lol:

Perhaps you people don't understand that most of the women on reality TV these days? Have had at least their bottom two ribs on either side removed.

Somewhere, there's got to be a whole freaking Tony Romas out there.

People concerned about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s fall are offering their ribs and organs

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article221343550.html

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, fractured three ribs in a fall in her office Wednesday night, according to a statement from the Supreme Court’s public information office.

“Tests showed that she fractured three ribs on the left side,” the statement said. She was taken to George Washington University Hospital.

Ginsburg has survived several fights with cancer and had heart surgery in 2014, according to CNBC. She has beaten pancreatic and colon cancer, the two deadliest forms of the disease.

People, especially younger people, were offering the octogenarian affectionately known as RBG their own ribs on social media Thursday morning. They even started the hashtag #RibsForRuth on Twitter.

Tamar

@stoplookingup

Do they need rib donors? Because she can have mine. Right now. #RibsForRuth

10:03 AM - Nov 8, 2018

Joshua Axelrod

@jaxel222

I love how every person under the age of 30 on Twitter is currently offering #RuthBaderGinsburg their ribs and any other internal organ she might need.

Which, same!!

10:13 AM - Nov 8, 2018

Add Alyssa Milano to the list:

“Ruth Bader Ginsberg can have my ribs. And my kidneys and a lung. And anything else she needs. She can even have my husband on Thursdays,” tweeted Milano Thursday morning.

She should just step down. What are you even fighting for? You had a good career, you were the first woman supreme court justice. Don't destroy your reputation over hating Trump.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg can have my ribs. And my kidneys and a lung. And anything else she needs. She can even have my husband on Thursdays, tweeted Milano Thursday morning.

The Hollywood Lefties are big talkers but They never back up these claims. Remember when over a dozen said they would leave the USA if Trump won. I wonder if she knows you cannot live without kidneys.

“Ruth Bader Ginsberg can have my ribs. And my kidneys and a lung. And anything else she needs. She can even have my husband on Thursdays,” tweeted Milano Thursday morning.

It is was a good thing she was attractive when younger, because she has gotten stupider as she has aged...

She should just step down. What are you even fighting for? You had a good career, you were the first woman supreme court justice. Don't destroy your reputation over hating Trump.

Sandra Day O Conner would like a word with you.

• Like 1

It is was a good thing she was attractive when younger, because she has gotten stupider as she has aged...

It is a truism that no matter how hot she is, right now....somewhere....someone is sick of her sh!t....they are all crazy, she has simply stopped chaining the beast inside....

Sandra Day O Conner would like a word with you.

Oops, had no idea. I assumed she was the first one. Either way, she had a good career, don't destroy it.

Yeah, I'll still take RBG over the guy who thought the curtains were talking to him. 😁

You think The Thin Blue Line is something? That thick black line that protects those fuckers? I bet if we knew the real story behind those guys we'd scrap the whole system and start over again.

But they've got their own Clerks, their own press office, even their own police force. The stories...

Fucck, Clarence Thomas could be a whole God damn anthology of freak.

Honestly, given the alternative, I think it's great that little girls want to grow up to be RBG.

Look at entire generations of net wits who literally just want to be famous. Not for anything. Just famous. Who watch the Kardashians like a Cult.

if it's a choice between my little girl wanting to be a Supreme Court Justice or some fat ass Geisha biitch with no brain in her head? Not even a conversation.

• Like 1

I just hope she doesnt suffer too long. Let it be quick.

What is it they do to horses that break their legs? Oh yeah, put them out of their misery so I don't get tempted to bet on that old nag when I go to the track.

Q predicted this. She gone, just like McCain.

https://i.postimg.cc/6qwPX0sx/0-F6-F3419-F42-A-4376-BC3-B-C26-C9-E71-EF4-C.jpg

:lol:

<----- Doesn't understand joke because he lost his Coco Puffs decoder ring.

I have no doubts that the left has body doubles already lined up and ready to go.

Trump should tell the fuckcop GOPers in the Senate that if they don't pass funding for the wall, He's going to appoint a liberal judge when Ol' Ruthy kicks it. :thumbsup:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-undergoes-lung-surgery

Ginsburg has cancerous growths removed from lungs.

JFC...........hang it up already. You're focking 85 and have the mobility of Tom Brady in the pocket.

That's not fair to Ginsburg. She's much more mobile in the pocket than Brady is.

Ginsburg should have retired in Obama's first term. He could have chosen her replacement. Now there is a very real chance she dies in Trump's second term.

Ginsburg should have retired in Obama's first term. He could have chosen her replacement. Now there is a very real chance she dies in Trump's second term.

She won't make it 6 months. Fock cancer

She won't make it 6 months. Fock cancer

this is like her 3rd cancer scare. She doesn't seem to get the deadly ones.

this is like her 3rd cancer scare. She doesn't seem to get the deadly ones.

She's got the most deadly condition. Age with complications.

She's got the most deadly condition. Age with complications.

odd fact. She died 6 years ago. Instead of appointing someone new Obama had her rebuilt. Which was a really bad call on his part. Ya never rebuild a Ginsburg that old. Always buy new.
  • Like 2

odd fact. She died 6 years ago. Instead of appointing someone new Obama had her rebuilt. Which was a really bad call on his part. Ya never rebuild a Ginsburg that old. Always buy new.

:overhead:

I'm the one that posted the video of her present condition from her talk on Kavahaugh's confirmation when it looked like she was running on fumes. She ain't dead yet. She despises Trump and is going all in on outlasting him. She just needs another two or six years and whatever the odds are that she makes it.

She racist because she didn't want a black man to nominate her replacement and sexist because she wanted a woman president to decide.