Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

Maurice Harris

Why no talk about him? Anyone who catches 10 passes on 12 targets for 120+ yards you'd think is worthy of a discussion. No?

Would say so, you start.

Whats you thought about him going forward?

Given the injuries Washington is dealing with, it seems difficult to trust anyone on this team moving forward. I like him this week against TB, but it's hard to say what this situation looks like in a few weeks.

Would say so, you start.

Whats you thought about him going forward?

I picked him up but if I start him I bench MVS and I'm not so sure about that, even though I'm also starting Adams. If he can show another dominance of targets I think the guy is absolutely a starting asset ROS.

Given the injuries Washington is dealing with, it seems difficult to trust anyone on this team moving forward. I like him this week against TB, but it's hard to say what this situation looks like in a few weeks.

Or given the injuries they are dealing with it's why Maurice Harris has emerged and is available in virtually all leagues.

Fantastic streaming option this week as one of the few healthy skill players on a team facing the dumpster fire Tampa defense.

Beyond that, who knows. Have to see how his usage changes when Crowder returns.

Fantastic streaming option this week as one of the few healthy skill players on a team facing the dumpster fire Tampa defense.

Beyond that, who knows. Have to see how his usage changes when Crowder returns.

Would you go Harris or MVS in a PPR?

Would you go Harris or MVS in a PPR?

MVS has a TD or 100 yds receiving in 4 straight games. The sample size on Harris is too small to recommend him over a guy who has produced for a month.

Would you start Harris this week ppr league over Baldwin and or Tyler Lockett? thanks

MVS has a TD or 100 yds receiving in 4 straight games. The sample size on Harris is too small to recommend him over a guy who has produced for a month.

Yeah I agree. I just have a shiny newer toy. LOL

I picked him up but if I start him I bench MVS and I'm not so sure about that, even though I'm also starting Adams. If he can show another dominance of targets I think the guy is absolutely a starting asset ROS.

I would go with Mvs.

More upside better Qb

Thanks for the reply.

Good post

Would you start Harris this week ppr league over Baldwin and or Tyler Lockett? thanks

Baldwin as you know as a new injury. Lockett has good numbers if he scores a td.

Harris should be based on lack of anyone else being healthy on the Redskins, should be the better ppr start.

Baldwin as you know as a new injury. Lockett has good numbers if he scores a td.

Harris should be based on lack of anyone else being healthy on the Redskins, should be the better ppr start.

I hear ya.... will keep an eye on crowders status but even read an article Harris has played 89% of snaps last two weeks and now paul richardson is done for the season. Even read he can play all 3 Wr positions. He is 6'3 200

Id go Harris over Baldwin as crazy as I feel typing it

yeah - but i THINK most of his production came in the slot. if crowder is out there, he probably moves outside and STAYS on the field... but does he get as many targets?

I hear ya.... will keep an eye on crowders status but even read an article Harris has played 89% of snaps last two weeks and now paul richardson is done for the season. Even read he can play all 3 Wr positions. He is 6'3 200

Yeah the OP has a good point about him.

Hey good luck.

Id go Harris over Baldwin as crazy as I feel typing it

Lol right.

Great post, thanks.

Maybe over Baldwin, not sure if I'd do it over MSV. I have Theilen on a bye and not much else so I'm plugging Harris in as Bucs:

31st in pts allowed to WRs (30.7)

30th in pass yds per game (307)

32 in pass TDs allowed (22)

He may run into 80yds/1td on accident

Missed this thread earlier. After some research, I am starting him this week against TB.....even if Crowder plays. Harris is described as having excellent hands, and a guy who catches everything thrown his direction......something you will never hear about Doctson.

Missed this thread earlier. After some research, I am starting him this week against TB.....even if Crowder plays. Harris is described as having excellent hands, and a guy who catches everything thrown his direction......something you will never hear about Doctson.

I really really want to do the same. I just can't bring myself to do it over MVS.

Im sure I'm benching baldwin but still torn on starting Tyler Lockett or Maurice Harris ppr.

All the rankings have lockett around 28 and Harris about 45

Ppr I think Harris just based on volume should be the better play.

• Like 1

I have him in at flex right now. Not expecting a ton but I think he should get a lot of short looks if Crowder doesnt play. From reports im guessing he doesnt. At best he would not play as many snaps.

TB sucks so I feel its worth a stab.

If Lockett scores a td it’s a good matchup.

He has 11 rec in his last four games.

Crowder is out for Sunday, fire up Harris with confidence and DFS bargain play

Crowder is out for Sunday, fire up Harris with confidence and DFS bargain play

Just fired him up....

Thinking of playing him over Hilton vs jax

Me also. What do posters think of this strategy? TB allows the 2nd most fantasy PPG to WRs and has the 30th ranked pass defense in the NFL! And....Crowder is OUT this weekend.

Isn't Alex Smith his QB?

Yes, that QB who threw 124 yards on 10 completions last week.

I got Marv Jones playing this week (Green hurt and bye), thinking of playing Harris over Jones, especially after watching Detroit get EMBARASSED last week, any midnight tokers care to chime?

I got Marv Jones playing this week (Green hurt and bye), thinking of playing Harris over Jones, especially after watching Detroit get EMBARASSED last week, any midnight tokers care to chime?

weepaws?

Skins homers....Harris is in the slot with no crowder. I read the last 2 weeks harris has been in on 89% of snaps. Im assuming skins run 3 wide Rec a lot. If i am benching lockett which i am leaning to do i just don't want Harris to be in the ball game 1/2 the time.

I doubt this will be the case. Doctson, Michael Floyd are the other wrs I believe.

Should have a lot of opportunity unless JReed and vernon davis become more productive. worth the risk vs Bucs i believe ppr