Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Omg are trannys gonna be mad

Even though the unbiased wa post tried to discredit it, with the comment that trannyness is a legit medical thing, or whatever.

He has a great idea but he's doing it wrong. I'm going to petition to have my age changed to 67 so I can collect full social security and retire early.

• Like 1

He has a great idea but he's doing it wrong. I'm going to petition to have my age changed to 67 so I can collect full social security and retire early.

Damn that's a GREAT idea. I could take my 401k without penalty etc...

17 so I can bang 16 year olds. :thumbsup:

They wouldn't bang you the first time you were 17. What makes you think things will be different now?

• Like 1

They wouldn't bang you the first time you were 17. What makes you think things will be different now?

Alcohol. I'll never be carded. :thumbsup:

This is the natural progression if an idiotic ideology.

Of course this makes sense if you use the same philosophy that your gender is malleable. And if your gender can be changed on a whim, and your age can be changed on a whim, why not your race?

If you disagree with this person you are in the right, the notion of gender fluidity is one of THE dumbest things the SJW sect has ever attempted. It is a disorder, plain and simple.

It's good when the slippery slope works so quick to expose the idiocy of the left.

Well, it's not new. I remember some guy here in the states asking some radical feminist basic questions like hi, what's your name? What's your age? "22!" Why? What, what do you mean? Well why are you 22?

😁

Ben Shapiro brings this argument up a lot and I love it.

So Bruce Jenner decided one day he wanted to be a she and we are all supposed to say OK and good for Bruce and so on and so on.

But....

If Bruce Jenner wanted to be a 12 year old girl...People would say he was crazy and needed help. The logic of this gender fluidity will never ever make sense to me.

One can actually have surgery to change gender. There is no way to change the first day someone took a breath, unless it's a very rare case of someone coming back to life.

I also couldn't want to screw up my pension, Soo.... Im going to pass on trying to change my age.

It isn't going to work. I have been self-identifying with having a 12" peanus for years and wimmens just don't fall for it. :dunno:

Maybe they were european chicks and only understand the metric system?

I feel 67. I want my social security right now.

I'm feeling like an undetermined gender 17 year old black person with the need for free college.

Oh, and illegal and wanting money as well.

It isn't going to work. I have been self-identifying with having a 12" peanus for years and wimmens just don't fall for it. :dunno:

Let me tell you, getting the first 8 inches caught in your zipper is the worst part.

One can actually have surgery to change gender. There is no way to change the first day someone took a breath, unless it's a very rare case of someone coming back to life.

I also couldn't want to screw up my pension, Soo.... Im going to pass on trying to change my age.

Yes, but that only changes your outward appearance. You're still a dude if you were born a dude. You're still a girl if you were born a girl. You can't change nature or DNA.

Cosmetic. Put a vagina on a man, he still cannot have a baby, put a peemus on a woman and she still cannot fertilize an egg.....

You cannot magically change your gender, you cannot magically change your age....

I would think they could compromise and have him chop off his d!ck and be a 49 year old woman.

Bitches always lie about their age .

At first, he said, the judges “laughed like little girls.”

But after he delivered an inspirational speech about how modern society had freed itself from the false gods of money and government and religion — “nowadays, we are free people,” he reportedly told them — they became more receptive, in his telling.

Uh huh

I hope this stays relevant, we need examples like this to show how idiotic the inter sectional politics are....

I hope this stays relevant, we need examples like this to show how idiotic the inter sectional politics are....

I’d like to hear the good Doc comment on this. I’m confident “our” position is wrong and he’ll be sure to tell us why.