Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Antifa protesters chant outside Fox's Tucker Carlson's home, break door

Thats ridiculous. I do think it crosses the line into harassment if its at someones home though.

whats your thought about if they are out at dinner, you think thats ok?

btw only thing I was thinking is that republicans after an election get up and go to work the next day, no protests, nothing, we accept the results, and in 2 or 4 years, come out to vote again

whats your thought about if they are out at dinner, you think thats ok?

btw only thing I was thinking is that republicans after an election get up and go to work the next day, no protests, nothing, we accept the results, and in 2 or 4 years, come out to vote again

Out at dinner, dunno. These people are so insulated from the peons they serve, I kind of like the idea of politicians directly getting a fock you from the public. But it probably is harassment too.

That CBF lady is still getting death threats and we have right wing nutters sending bombs to Democrats so I dont think its necessariky a right or left thing.

Out at dinner, dunno. These people are so insulated from the peons they serve, I kind of like the idea of politicians directly getting a fock you from the public. But it probably is harassment too.

That CBF lady is still getting death threats and we have right wing nutters sending bombs to Democrats so I dont think its necessariky a right or left thing.

I wonder how nancy pelosi or maxine waters would love having some lunatic in her face while out at dinner, yelling what a terrible she is.

I wonder how nancy pelosi or maxine waters would love having some lunatic in her face while out at dinner, yelling what a terrible ###### she is.

Maybe we can all chip in for plane tickets for 12th Man.

Maxine would take out her choppers and gross everyone out.

He should have shot them.

That is only acceptable if they are conservatives....

Thats ridiculous. I do think it crosses the line into harassment if its at someones home though.

No thinking about it,they spray painted the man's driveway,cracked his front door,chanted threats and terrified his wife,fockers are nothing but criminals and should be prosecuted or better yet shot.

No thinking about it,they spray painted the man's driveway,cracked his front door,chanted threats and terrified his wife,fockers are nothing but criminals and should be prosecuted or better yet shot.

I didnt read about it. Yeah they should be arrested.

That is only acceptable if they are conservatives....

He should have claimed he feared for his families and his lives. Justifiable.

No big loss either, he would have been doing society a real favor. Assuming they were all white males he would have been mostly OK as well, though as part of antifa they are partly female as well so.....

No big loss either, he would have been doing society a real favor. Assuming they were all white males he would have been mostly OK as well, though as part of antifa they are partly female as well so.....

Some bitches need to be in ditches. :dunno:

yup...soon as the door cracked...shotgun getting fired. wtf????

yup...soon as the door cracked...shotgun getting fired. wtf????

Problem is he was at work and his wife was home alone and hid in the panty thinking it was a home invasion.

Couple good statements they made there. Paraphrasing these:

"Those people can't intellectually match him on his well thought out political arguments, so they resort to surrounding his house and threatening them."

"Why the outrage? The guy is simply a talk show host on a cable network. Not some leader of a militia group trying to take over the country."

"Why this violent action? There is no major crisis in this country to even protest about. No draft, no huge civil rights crisis, the economy is humming along..."

• Like 1

Problem is he was at work and his wife was home alone and hid in the panty thinking it was a home invasion.

I'd be sending her to a fire arms class ASAP. Conceal and Carry. :bandana:

• Like 1

As soon as someone was cracking the door... shoot right through that focker all the while on the phone with 911 telling them they're breaking through the door now... I'm protecting my family.

Theyre just having a venting spasm, like the tea party types last time.

:lol:

Wait. A gay latino at a golf course was a member and not part of the grounds crew? WTF is this world coming to? :wall:

Straight Messicans at country clubs blow leaves.

Gay ones blow golfers.

If you are wondering why there were no arrests, it's because what actually happened was a group of protesters (a dozen or so, trailed by 4 Protest Observers in green hats, which as we all know lawbreakers like to bring along. Wait no they don't) went to the house, knocked on the door and then moved away from the premises. Cops showed up when they were called (a small number mind you. If doors were being broken down they would have sent a massive response with S.W.A.T.).

Police spoke with the protesters and mentioned that the protest was OK but the issue was the spraying of the symbol on the driveway which went too far in their opinion and needed to be addressed and investigated.

Your 'I get to shoot people' fantasy has to go on hold a bit longer I'm afraid.

I suggest Blackout and a box of tissues.

The Attack on Tucker Carlson Is Terrorism, Not Protest!

Yep. Nothing less. It's hard for libs to imagine if this was their family going through it.

If you are wondering why there were no arrests, it's because what actually happened was a group of protesters (a dozen or so, trailed by 4 Protest Observers in green hats, which as we all know lawbreakers like to bring along. Wait no they don't) went to the house, knocked on the door and then moved away from the premises. Cops showed up when they were called (a small number mind you. If doors were being broken down they would have sent a massive response with S.W.A.T.).

Police spoke with the protesters and mentioned that the protest was OK but the issue was the spraying of the symbol on the driveway which went too far in their opinion and needed to be addressed and investigated.

So no one is getting arrested for the vandalism ? Why not? And I believe Mrs. Carlson, not these thugs.

So no one is getting arrested for the vandalism ? Why not? And I believe Mrs. Carlson, not these thugs.

They didn't arrest because they don't know who did it. They were asking the protesters that were still there when they showed up to name the one that did they spraying.

If there was any damage done to the door, it would be in the police report. Go check for yourself if there is any evidence of damage to the home other than the spray paint.

Also note that two of the 'thugs' were straggling behind to be questioned by the police because they were using canes to walk.

They didn't arrest because they don't know who did it. They were asking the protesters that were still there when they showed up to name the one that did they spraying.

If there was any damage done to the door, it would be in the police report. Go check for yourself if there is any evidence of damage to the home other than the spray paint.

Also note that two of the 'thugs' were straggling behind to be questioned by the police because they were using canes to walk.

Would love to see this happen to your family.

Would love to see this happen to your family.

Exactly

I thought attacks on the press were frowned upon by libtards?

disgusting yet expected that you defend these scum

So the video below with the chanting of a threat is all BS?