Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Happy Football Week 10

Rothenheimer is making Scam look like a rook.

Have you watched the game? This has zero to do with Cam.

Defense has been terrible and special teams turnovers is the culprit. Cams played fine.

As an aside, did anyone see that obvious bobbled TD by Steelers TE. It was blatant and they didnt even look at it. Worst non replay of a TD Ive ever seen. The ex ref in the booth explanation was that sometimes they dont look at replays or re-look at it is due to pace of play. Huh? What? Why even have replay then? I was flabbergasted.

Not why they lost....just a point of fact. So weird and the explanation even weirder. Theyll take 10 minutes replaying a 10 yard out of bounds play at mid field but we gotta hurry up and not look at a TouchDown due to pace of play. Wow.

Have you watched the game? This has zero to do with Cam.

Defense has been terrible and special teams turnovers is the culprit. Cams played fine.

As an aside, did anyone see that obvious bobbled TD by Steelers TE. It was blatant and they didnt even look at it. Worst non replay of a TD Ive ever seen. The ex ref in the booth explanation was that sometimes they dont look at replays or re-look at it is due to pace of play. Huh? What? Why even have replay then? I was flabbergasted.

Not why they lost....just a point of fact. So weird and the explanation even weirder. Theyll take 10 minutes replaying a 10 yard out of bounds play at mid field but we gotta hurry up and not look at a TouchDown due to pace of play. Wow.

Youre the one who started the thread talking about how cool your hero is vs therapist.

Therapist has outplayed Stuperman by a mile.

But keep spinning spinner boy.

Youre the one who started the thread talking about how cool your hero is vs therapist.

Therapist has outplayed Stuperman by a mile.

But keep spinning spinner boy.

Oh good lord.

My Cowboys playoffs begin this week in Philthy on Sunday Night as far as I'm concerned.

Fvck off seriously

Fvck the Thursday night game.

I start this thread Sunday morning

:mad:

:bench:

My Cowboys playoffs begin this week in Philthy on Sunday Night as far as I'm concerned.

I can hear Steven Tyler belting out Dream On when I read this. Lol.

The Thursday night games are unwatchable, worst decision they ever made

I did have the over however :)

Fvck off seriously

Fvck the Thursday night game.

I start this thread Sunday morning

:mad:

:bench:

seriously, delete this nonsense

This was a Div1 vs Div 3 game.

Imagine that Conner gets concussed right before the return of Leveon Bell.

Conspiracy

As a gambler don't tell me there haven't been times it's crossed your mind ;)

They actually had Steel Panther in the pregame. :doh:

SUX would be proud.

• Like 1

Going back to week 9 but had to put this somewhere

What a whiny b!tch Marcus Peters is so glad KC moved on from his punk ass.

:wave:

"We gonna have a nice lil bowl of gumbo" :lol:

Sean Payton is a jerk too. No need for a coach to call out a player from the other team like that. He does that stuff on the sideline to the opposing players too. Somebody is going to level his smirky azz one day.

Scam :lol:

I didn't watch all of the game.

But from what I saw Cam wasn't that great. Checkdowns to Ed's son is his passing game.

They are a running team who usually plays defense. If they can't play defense then Cam isn't going to hold them up. He isn't that sort of player.

But from what I saw Cam wasn't that great. Checkdowns to Ed's son is his passing game.

They are a running team who usually plays defense. If they can't play defense then Cam isn't going to hold them up. He isn't that sort of player.

McCaffrey had a great game. At times, he looked like he was playing against a pop warner defense. How did he have so much room to roam?

McCaffrey had a great game. At times, he looked like he was playing against a pop warner defense. How did he have so much room to roam?

They focused on rushing after Newton and they did it well. So after they got off to their big lead, they let McCaffrey have some room on the short pass. 5 for 61 not record setting, but McCaffrey is really good so, 2 TDs through the air.

Cam was average at best, the pick 6 he threw was one of worse decisions I've ever seen.

Lots of pressure though, Pitt showed the world that CMC can't block, his size is an issue. Phenomenal in space, liability in pass protection.

Cam was average at best, the pick 6 he threw was one of worse decisions I've ever seen.

Lots of pressure though, Pitt showed the world that CMC can't block, his size is an issue. Phenomenal in space, liability in pass protection.

That pick was uuuugggllllyyyyyy. I'm sure he will have fun in the film room today watching that one.

The only "happy" thing about this football year is watching the Raiders be the Raiders. Other than that, fock off, each and every one of you!