Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Shootout tonight or clunker w Panthers and Steelers?

Seems most time the "experts" ring up a shootout - it ends up a snoozer with 1/2 the points.

Thoughts on tonight's game and who has the biggest games on each team?

Antonio acting the fool, caught doing 100 mph. Starting Ben over Fitz, obviously I might have to reconsider if they announce Brown sitting any part of this game as punishment.

I'm starting DJ Moore with Hopkins on BYE, hoping the Cats are forced to throw more than usual.

Nachoes or Tacos?

Also I think it’s going to be a barn burner.

I have cam going on one team so 1000 ff points sure would be nice.

Hey thanks.

I hope for a shoot out. Todays game prolly determines if I have a excellent chance to win or I am looking at 4th consecutive loss. I got JuJu, Moore, and Cam going tonight.

On paper, it looks to be a great NFL game (for once on TNF)!

From a ff perspective, it looks like it'll be a shootout. I'm stoked to have Conner and Ju-Ju going tonight.

I'd start any and all players from these teams-- even borderline guys like DJ Moore. They're high reward players this week IMO.

Shootout all the way. 41 - 38 Pittsburgh

I really don't have a feel for shootout or not. Over/Under is 51.5 so 28-24 is just hitting the Over. It's going to be around 39-40 degrees at kickoff, not too bad, but I'll be looking to see if it bothers Carolina at all.

I'll go shootout. It just seems like offenses are so far ahead of defenses these days. I don't know if it's the rule changes or that all the defensive coordinators are doorknob humping chimpanzees.

Rolling Olsen out, benching Gronk as I can't wait on him. I'm thinking both in the 20's, not really a shootout, expecting a close game.

19-13 pitt

I may be leaning there actually, Steelers have actually been pretty good defensively last 4 games, 21 or less.

I'm starting DJ Moore with Hopkins on BYE, hoping the Cats are forced to throw more than usual.

Does this mean the Cats will pass more?

😮

Does this mean the Cats will pass more?

😮

Huh. So what is this -- 52-14 destruction: A dud? It was never much a game. Pretty juicy FF match for your Steelers, and McCaffery, tho...

Oh crap started out promising but looks like my fourth loss and bye bye playoffs.

Ugly, was liking it at the half knowing Carolina would have to pass, was that like 50 yards passing in the second. Cardiac Panthers and Cam always have some of these in them...