Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Someone started GoFundMe to get Nathan Peterman to retire

Peterman has been ripped often for his play. The Bears scored two defensive touchdowns, including a Peterman pick-six, before the Bills even got on the board last week (hence the defensive player of the year wisecrack). Peterman, who famously threw five picks in the first half of his first start last year against the Chargers, has an impossibly low 32.5 career passer rating. George Chahrouri of Pro Football Focus noted that spiking the ball into the ground every play gives you a rating of 39.6.

Its that bad.

I don’t see any way he gets another dime from an nfl team after the Bills cut him. Actually no, Gms are very dumb, he will get another chance.

The state of NY has a QB problem

Ain't that the truth

And I'm not making any excuses for Peterman, but that dude is awful AND snakebitten. If the receivers weren't equally as bad he wouldn't be quite as terrible I guess :dunno:

Peterman, who famously threw five picks in the first half of his first start last year against the Chargers, has an impossibly low 32.5 career passer rating. George Chahrouri of Pro Football Focus noted that spiking the ball into the ground every play gives you a rating of 39.6.

:lol:

Peterman has been ripped often for his play. The Bears scored two defensive touchdowns, including a Peterman pick-six, before the Bills even got on the board last week (hence the defensive player of the year wisecrack). Peterman, who famously threw five picks in the first half of his first start last year against the Chargers, has an impossibly low 32.5 career passer rating. George Chahrouri of Pro Football Focus noted that spiking the ball into the ground every play gives you a rating of 39.6.

Its that bad.

OMFG :bench: