Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

Bye week and injury misery - PPR

The players Im without this week due to bye or injury:

Emmanuel Sanders, P. Lindsay, Sammy Watkins, AJ Green. So I have to play Larry Fitzgerald as my top receiver, then Im stuck with waiver pickups basically. Here is what is available for 2 WR spots and a flex:

Peyton Barber, John Ross, Dez Bryant, Anthony Miller, DJ Moore, Josh Doctson, TreQuan Smith.... maybe somebody Im not thinking of too.... pick 3? PPR.

Thanks

dj moore, anthony miller at WR, unless that Harris guy from WAS is available, if he is put him in over Miller. At Flex I'm going to say Barber. You have a lot of boom or bust plays, Barber seems a little more boring but he'll touch the ball a lot. GL

Ross, Should have a lot of oportunity with AJ on the shelf and Boyd getting a lot of attention.

Tre, I don't think Dez will be much of a factor week 1.

Adam Humphries, going with a hot hand play....

Thanks for the insights. I missed getting DJ Moore because I didnt realize hed been dropped too late by another team for me to pick him up for this week. However, that turned out to be a good thing. Looks like my lineup will be WR - Fitzgerald and Ross, RB - Saquon Barkley, and flex Peyton Barber. I picked up Dez to sit on my bench in case he and Brees end up with a magical relationship down the stretch.