Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Cowboys at Eagles: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Cowboys: QB Mike White, WR Tavon Austin, LB Joe Thomas. LB Sean Lee, OL Connor Williams, DL David Irving, DE Taco Charlton

Eagles: OT Lane Johnson, DB Deiondre' Hall, CB Sidney Jones, DB Jalen Mills, OG Matt Pryor, RB Darren Sproles, QB Nate Sudfel

I absolutely cannot root for a cowboys loss, even knowing that it would help in the long run.

but it would be the most jason garrett thing ever to beat phi in their house out of desperation, resulting in no one getting fired and an even worse draft pick.

• Like 1

I absolutely cannot root for a cowboys loss, even knowing that it would help in the long run.

but it would be the most jason garrett thing ever to beat phi in their house out of desperation, resulting in no one getting fired and an even worse draft pick.

This. Or even Dem Boys playing Philly close could be enough to have the same result. And then we can go back to blaming it all on Dak AND ignoring that Tony was pretty good at keeping the clownshow together.

Nothing like going into the reigning champs' house and stopping them in the final 2 minutes for the W.

What just happened?

I feel like I missed an entire drive by Dallas.

Guess Wentz is going to stick a dagger in the Cowboys' heart.

Not a Cowboys fan, but that one musta felt good. Several Philly players were talking some serious trash to the media this last week, including Jason Kelce.

Good win for Dallas on the road, but really just amounts to false hopes for the fans, and more time for Garrett-top to mire the franchise in mediocrity.

Adams has the most carries and is obviously their best rb. Yet Pederson still rotates in inferior rbs to take carries, and Philly loses. It's kind of sad to know Adams will be held back and the offense hindered just to maintain a true rbbc. I would also like to know how well Adams does receiving, but he never gets involved in the pass game

I'd like to start by saying the Cowboys are horrible.

at times.......not tonight though :doublethumbsup:

Not a Cowboys fan, but that one musta felt good. Several Philly players were talking some serious trash to the media this last week, including Jason Kelce.

Good win for Dallas on the road, but really just amounts to false hopes for the fans, and more time for Garrett-top to mire the franchise in mediocrity.

:thumbsup:

Kelce downfield......one of many non calls against the Eagles tonight.

I would agree, coaches make moves that are just not understandable.

The Eagles coach seems set on playing three Rbs when he can really feature one.

Adams looks like he could be their rb1.

But without a commitment from the coach it isn’t going to happen.

The personnel package addiction is the worst part of Andy-ing. I hoped that Doug wouldnt keep the tradition alive but here he is!

Do teams not even try to stop Ertz?

I was in drivers seat with Beckham to go and thrn I got Ertz'd.

I feel the same.