Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Giants at 49ers: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Giants: QB Kyle Lauletta, WR Jawill Davis, OL Evan Brown, DL R.J. McIntosh, DL John Jenkins, DB Kamrin Moore, DB Tony Lippett

49ers: LB Reuben Foster, S Jaquski Tartt, WR Pierre Garcon, QB Tom Savage, DL Jullian Taylor, OL Erik Magnuson, OL Shon Coleman

Kendrick Bourne will start at receiver for Garcon.

I want that first pick. A loss tonight would go a ways towards that. The last two seasons as a Giant fan have been brutal. I'm 40 years a fan and there have been some bad years, but this is the worst two I can recall. Mostly because there was hope. If you're gonna suck, suck big. Go niners

The Bills do a great job of never having the worst record in the league. They are now onto their midseason push for 6-10.

Niners win and cover, and Kittle gets a td or two I’m good.

Thanks, have a fantastic night.

Praying for those that live in cal oh my soul just some awful news.

Matt Breida, this just might be your "use me or lose me" night. You've been taking up space on my bench for too long.

63 miserable yards....that's all I need, bro.

63 miserable yards....that's all I need, bro.

I traded him for Marvin Jones last week. You are good to go.

I traded him for Marvin Jones last week. You are good to go.

Gotter done with that TD....with wiggle room for a fumble. Thank you, Mr. Breida.

Why do the Giants refuse to use Engram? Why'd they even draft him? Why's he even on my bench?

#Useless

They hate him. He is on my snake-bitten team. If I drop him or trade him, he will go all Ebron for you.

I know. He plays Tampa next. Should do something, right? But that "logic" led me to play Reed this week and that went, well, ungood.

This is the best the Giants Pass Protection has looked all season.

49er defense is having a good time out there, getting burned by old weak-armed Eli-but they're having a lot of fun standing and watching ODB make fools of them. Many college defenses are better.

49er defense is having a good time out there, getting burned by old weak-armed Eli-but they're having a lot of fun standing and watching ODB make fools of them. Many college defenses are better.

True. Giving up 20 points so far to the giants is a serious sign of a bad defense. But then again, SF only has 2 wins so far.

Nope. Not going to entice me with these late game catches Mr. Engram! Not going to do it.

Hard to watch this game late... the officials dictating everything with all of these late flags...

Mullens showing his inexperience on that last play. Yeah, he had some pressure, but gotta at least throw the ball in the field of play to give your guys a chance. He air-mailed 10 yards outta the back of the end zone.

With the holding call, it's a moot point anyway.

And once again, thank you Matt "The Limper" Breida. Get well over your bye week, for crying out loud.

Great win for the GMen, Good to see ELI have at least one more good one before he goes silently into the night, and straight into Canton. Bad night for the Eli Bashers,,,

Odell cost me my game as funny as that sounds. Needed one catch out of him after his 3rd Q TD in a game they were down. Dont get it. 18 minutes catchless. Dropped one on last drive. Called for hold on one he caught. Oh and I got Ertzed the night before.

Fantasy is luck.

Hah! It's only luck when you lose. When you win it is purely skill..... :rolleyes:

It is never much of any skill. That has been my stance here all year long.

But some days shows you just how much luck it is.

Last year I lost on thr Chiefs scooping up and scoring a fumbled last second toss around play. And no I wasnt up against the Chiefs D. I was up against the player who scored in a deep IDP league. I believe it was Houston.

Ok weepaws.

But some days shows you just how much luck it is.

Last year I lost on thr Chiefs scooping up and scoring a fumbled last second toss around play. And no I wasnt up against the Chiefs D. I was up against the player who scored in a deep IDP league. I believe it was Houston.

meh not true, it was complete skill on my part to turn Gordon and Cam into Mahomes, Chubb, Ridley and Michel after week 5

Darn Niners didn’t cover.

As for ff it’s all 100% luck.

There is no way to know how any of those players will perform week to week.

Thanks.

Have a fantastic night.

Darn Niners didn’t cover.

As for ff it’s all 100% luck.

There is no way to know how any of those players will perform week to week.

Thanks.

Have a fantastic night.

Blaming your losing on luck has no purpose here. Why do you even post?

Blaming your losing on luck has no purpose here. Why do you even post?

Said ff is all luck.

You can’t read any better using this screen name then you did when you used Seafoam.