Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Playoff defenses

Ya, I went with NO over Chicago. Didn't work out as well as I was hoping. Luckily, even if I lose it was just for fun this week as it was against the other bye week owner. Think I'll be rolling with Chicago next week. lol

Week 15

Lions@BUF

Falcons vs ARI

CIN vs OAK

I think the Ari is the offense struggling the most, but ATL is not a good defense. I am holding TEN for week 16 matchup, and I also have SEA but SF is now looking stronger on offense.

SEA

Week 15 - @SF

TEN

Week 15 - @NYG

Week16 - WAS

Glad I grabbed the Giants late Saturday night and dumped Pittsburgh (sat chicago)

Picked up Atlanta a week or so ago for this game. Detroit's defense is garbage and they handled Arizona. Not sure why on the road they suddenly are going to put it together.

Just cant bring myself to play Chicago against Rodgers.

Glad I grabbed the Giants late Saturday night and dumped Pittsburgh (sat chicago)

Picked up Atlanta a week or so ago for this game. Detroit's defense is garbage and they handled Arizona. Not sure why on the road they suddenly are going to put it together.

Just cant bring myself to play Chicago against Rodgers.

Bears are at Home I would play them.

I'm picking on Tampa. Baltimore week 15 and Dallas week 16.

Baltimore at home looks like a decent option after how they handled KC on the road.

It's a good problem to have, but I'm trying to decide between BALT, JAX or LA Rams defenses. I've been hoarding defenses. As of now, I'm thinking BALT or LAR mostly because JAX doesn't seem very trustworthy.

i survived the Texans getting shredded by the Colts and their schedule of the Jets and the Eagles (minus Wentz) is looking better. Still giving consideration to Lions, Saints and Broncos but may just ride the Texans going forward.

Not so sure I like the DEN defense as much today as I did 10 days ago. CLE looks like they could upset Denver. That Denver secondary is beat up.

down to the dregs....lions@buf, redskins@jax, and giants v tenn are my options. leaning redskins just cause the o/u in that game is 36. smells like a total garbage game.

down to the dregs....lions@buf, redskins@jax, and giants v tenn are my options. leaning redskins just cause the o/u in that game is 36. smells like a total garbage game.

IDK....I think Fournette is likely to run wild Sunday. That man has a lot of pent up frustration to get out.