Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Help needed: Gordon game time decision

This sucks Playing the biggest game of the year and having Hunt on bye already now Gordon may not play. Here are my options. I am looking at teh late games since Gordon play late:

Here are my choices: This is a PPR league and flex position.

Doyle at Miami

Blue vs Tenn on Monday night

T Williams (gametime decision) vs Arizona

Amendola vs Indy

Kirk at Chargers

I really feel I have the best team, but my opponent has some sweet matchups. Appreciate any help

I am leaning towards Doyle

I can narrow it down to Doyle or Kirk. Coin flip between those 2. Hopefully Gordon plays and it's a dead issue. GL

• Like 1

Per Adam Schefter...

Chargers’ RB Melvin Gordon, listed as questionable for Sunday due to knee and hamstring injuries, plans to play vs. Cardinals, per source. Gordon convinced coaches this weekend to give him a chance, despite some organizational interest in resting him for maintenance.

Per Adam Schefter...

Chargers’ RB Melvin Gordon, listed as questionable for Sunday due to knee and hamstring injuries, plans to play vs. Cardinals, per source. Gordon convinced coaches this weekend to give him a chance, despite some organizational interest in resting him for maintenance.

Gordon owner in 2 leagues that wishes that he would sit this one out and get right for the stretch. Of course, I also have Ekeler in both leagues, so it wouldn't be a huge deal to me....and if wishes were horses, poor men would ride.

If Gordon doesn’t go, I would go with T Williams.

Disaster written all over it even if he plays.

Debating starting both he and Ekeler.

Debating starting just Ekeler.

• Like 1

Disaster indeed. With Gordon, Mack and Chubb on my roster, I just traded away DJ for some WR help in Julio Jones. If Gordon doesn't go, I may regret this. Late game flex pickup/plug in would have to be Inman, MWilliams (if he goes) or roll the dice on Cobb coming back tonight.

Gordon officially active....

Will he play on a snap count to preserve him?

Will it be a blow out and no need for him to be in?

As someone with both Gordon and Ekelar and who needs the win, I have no idea WTF to do.

I'd go Ekelar. LAC should blow them out and when they're running in 2nd half, why do they want to risk Gordon? Of course this is the same coaches that have Rivers throwing 21-22 times a game, so no telling what they're thinking.

OR never bench your stud theory?

OR neva bench your uncompromised stud theory?

Whew. That score made up for the uncertainty.

Indeed it did..most always the never bench your stud theory holds true...

Wouldn't surprise me. He was dinged up to start with, so not surprising he'd leave the game.

Gordon owner in 2 leagues that wishes that he would sit this one out and get right for the stretch.

Is it that complicated?? Sit a week, brother.

:wall:

Frank Reich tried to get Luck destroyed today as well.

ESPN's Eric Williams reports Melvin Gordon suffered an MCL injury Week 12 against the Cardinals.

Williams did not report if it is a tear or a sprain -- we know, a sprain is a tear -- which will significantly affect the timetable. That said, it is unlikely Gordon will be ready to face the Steelers next Sunday night. That would leave Austin Ekeler and Justin Jackson to carry the load in the Chargers' backfield

- per Rotoworld

Justin Jackson is probably going to get a real amount of work so Ekeler might have just had his best game this year. Sucks.

Justin Jackson is probably going to get a real amount of work so Ekeler might have just had his best game this year. Sucks.

I think the Chargers like having a RB who can do it all. Ekeler is that guy.

Wow he did have a very good game before he was injured.

Tough blow to Gordon.

But chargers have a good back up.