Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Fournette ejected

For throwing a punch. Shaq Lawson also tossed. JAX/BUF game is really getting chippy.

Dang it!

5 yards short of 100!

And 4 yds short of Josh "Trash" Allen

If he gets 100 for me it's a 6 pt bonus in a game I need every point I can get! :wall:

So focking stupid. He wasn't even in the game, came all from the opposite sideline to start throwing punches. :wall:

Last week I traded AJ Green for him in my deep keeper league. Since I'm not winning anything this year I hope he gets suspended for the rest of the season to keep him fresh for next year. :D

He will sit a game. Almost certainly. And he deserves it. He is their entire offense. He cannot be so foolish to end up in a full-on Attitude Era-styled WWF fight with any member of the Bills.

Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette was suspended one game for violations of unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness, the league announced Monday.

Fournette will miss Jacksonville's Week 13 test against the Indianapolis Colts as a result of his role in a skirmish during the Jags' loss to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.

Unreal. A week I could have walked over my opponent because of the injury to Gordon and I lose my flex

Yea this hurts. Tied for 1st in division and winner takes $300. He's been a beast too. Dude has missed soooo many games already and then this.

Fournette appealed and his appeal was denied. He will be out week 13.

He should be out, but I've always thought it ridiculous that the league gets to decide if the league's rulings are fair or not.

That's letting the cop serve as judge and jury too.