Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Packers at Vikings: in-Game Discussion

Inactives

Packers: WR Randall Cobb, CB Kevin King, CB Bashaud Breeland, DE Mike Daniels, QB Tim Boyle, OT Alex Light, S Raven Greene

Vikings: E David Morgan, S Andrew Sendejo, LB Ben Gedeon, WR Chad Beebe, QB Kyle Sloter, DT Jalyn Holmes, RB Mike Boone

I predict a huge game from MVS so that he can continue the anal assault on fools who started him last couple weeks and then dropped him.

Down 2 points. I have Diggs, oppent has Graham.

Should be a very interesting game as GB is pretty much out with a loss, and Minni is on the edge as well.

I think given this is in division and both of these teams are desperate, it should be fun.

Kirko has been pulling wool for years. His floor is any negative biggish word you can think of. After watching a lot of shaky qb play today, I am not sure what teams are supposed to do. A guy who can be okay sometimes is what half the league is dealing with.

Kirko has been pulling wool for years. His floor is any negative biggish word you can think of. After watching a lot of shaky qb play today, I am not sure what teams are supposed to do. A guy who can be okay sometimes is what half the league is dealing with.

15 for 18 for 184 with 2 TDs and 0 Ints so far in the first half. Not bad at all. Go Diggs!