Sign in to follow this  
bobjay00

FOURNETTE/LAWSON TO BE SUSPENDED?

I seem to recall if players fight and get ejected they are subjected to an automatic one game ban. Am I right? or do I have the wrong sport. (I have Fournette and desperately need him for wk 13)

Lol I’m sorry to say this, when does the nfl ever seem to have protocol when it comes to these type of issues.

So I’m not really sure.

I’ll have to wait and see, but sure does seem like they will both miss a game.

I seem to recall if players fight and get ejected they are subjected to an automatic one game ban. Am I right? or do I have the wrong sport. (I have Fournette and desperately need him for wk 13)

I'm in the same situation, I struggled to get into our playoffs with my Fournetteless team and I need him to play or I think I'm doomed.

Weepaws is correct, the NFL under Roger is unpredictable when it comes to stuff like this, but I would expect to see some sort of discipline, likely a game suspension.

Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette was suspended one game for violations of unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness, the league announced Monday.

Fournette will miss Jacksonville's Week 13 test against the Indianapolis Colts as a result of his role in a skirmish during the Jags' loss to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.

Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette was suspended one game for violations of unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness, the league announced Monday.

Fournette will miss Jacksonville's Week 13 test against the Indianapolis Colts as a result of his role in a skirmish during the Jags' loss to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.

Why have I not heard anything about Lawson? Is he getting a one-game suspension also?

As a Fournette owner, I'm pissed at Lenny for his actions but he's owned up to a dumb mistake. Hopefully, my team can secure my playoff spot this week without him and he can make it up to me in the playoffs.

Oh well, at least I have Humphries, Hyde or Barber to plug in. I clinched a playoff spot and HAD a chance for the bye and first place but I must win.

Good luck to others who will be Fournetteless