Sign in to follow this  
sderk

D. J. Moore rankings

Where are you guys ranking DJ Moore this week and then moving forward the rest of the year?

He is starting to live up to what I was thinking he would be. Very good.

But early speculation from a few sources has him as a WR3 for week 13 even if Funchess is out. And Funchess sucks anyway.

To be ultra conservative, he should be a mid 2, high 3 the rest of the way with a shot at a couple of 1 weeks. 15 catches on 17 targets in last 2 weeks cannot be overlooked. Very favorable schedule down the stretch.

Spoiler alert: I've got him ranked No.27 in the Rest of the Way Rankings which should be updated in the next hour. As TimmySmith said, Carolina has favorable schedule moving forward.

Spoiler alert: I've got him ranked No.27 in the Rest of the Way Rankings which should be updated in the next hour. As TimmySmith said, Carolina has favorable schedule moving forward.

In the next year lol

I picked him up primarily because of that schedule and also because he is just very talented. However, if No Fun is back plus Samuel plus Eddie Mac and maybe a little Olsen plus Cam running......you can only hope the targets stay there.

By the way, he May even be my flex this week instead of Golladay or Baldwin.

I'm glad to see he is now on the same page as Newton in his routes and he is not really dropping the ball. It's a tough position for most rookies to come in and play big.This week I would probably rank him higher than most, maybe a mid level WR2, but mostly I'll feel pretty upbeat going into next year as I grabbed him as an inexpensive keeper in my auction draft this year.

Anothe semi-related question... that offense looks good without Funchess... do they let Samuel see the field more, and does this make him an interesting flex flier?

I think when Funchess can play he will resume his role.

I think D Moore as wr2 upside most weeks going forward.

I think when Funchess can play he will resume his role.

I think D Moore as wr2 upside most weeks going forward.

You might be right, but No Fun did drop 3 passes in the Lions game. I wonder how this has affected Cam.

Anothe semi-related question... that offense looks good without Funchess... do they let Samuel see the field more, and does this make him an interesting flex flier?

Samuel is better than No Fun. Moore is too. I doubt you see No Fun wearing Panthers blue next year. Contract up....bye bye

You might be right, but No Fun did drop 3 passes in the Lions game. I wonder how this has affected Cam.

Funchess hasn't gotten past 8 points in a PPR since week 7.

I’m sure Cam as less trust in him going forward.

But man in the nfl when do coaches always seem to do what’s always the better move.

I don’t think Funchess deserves the right to start on that team, but I just think he will.

There u go......dont need to consider him as a threat to either Moore or Samuel.

I think DJ Moore is a high end WR2/low end WR1 rest of season. His opportunity is there, his schedule is soft, and he's talented.

Can I just ask a question? Do you think that the Panthers passing game is strong enough to make Moore a low wr1 and even or a wr2 the rest of the season.

I’m not so sure it is.

Can I just ask a question? Do you think that the Panthers passing game is strong enough to make Moore a low wr1 and even or a wr2 the rest of the season.

I’m not so sure it is.

I think D.J. Moore is incredible at creating yards after the catch. And if he continues to see the level of targets he has, there is no reason why that can't/won't happen. I also see no reason why his target share will decline. Pair this all with this schedule and you have a boom on your hands.

Ok thanks for your insite, appreciate your answer.

I’m not so sure it is.

Well, looking at the last two games, the answer is yes. And I don’t think Funchess being hurt is the reason. Clearly, he is better than him.

Cam does love Eddie Mac but Olsen is not eating as munch this year. So, who else is left? Moore and Samuel, and he clearly likes them both. There is a reason Carolina drafted him in the first round...they love him.

I do believe he is now Carolinas WR1 but he may be more like a WR2 in fantasy. In other words, hopefully you have a guy better than him. Two weeks is just not enough time for me to say someone is a WR1.

His last two weeks diffently looks great.

But I’m not so sure Funchess return won’t hurt some.

Thanks for the reply.

Going back and forth starting Moore or Josh G. My concerns with Moore...mcafferty runs...and runs some more on TB giving no reason to pass. My concerns with Gordon...Gronk back,MINN D. I still think pats are playing possum with Gordon until playoffs but that does no one favors now

I would go Gordon

His last two weeks diffently looks great.

But I’m not so sure Funchess return won’t hurt some.

Thanks for the reply.

I don't think Funchess is good. And he hasn't been for weeks. Moore is above him now.