Sign in to follow this  
Mark91G

Fournette sanders

i guys am sitting in 4th 2 teams behind me are just 1 win behind so i need to win the last 2 games in order to Make play offs as they have easy match ups.

i have jones kammara chubb connar and fournette

guy in 1st place just lost gordon and he wants fournette for the play off incase gordon isnt there.

fournette is no good to me just now with the suspension as i need to win now unlike him. he is offering sanders for him which i know means i loose the trade but with out an upgrade a WR i wont make it anyway.

what do you guys think

standrad scoring

Will I think you could do better then Sanders for a player like Fournette.

If not, then based on your roster I would say yes.

But again I think you could do better.

Thanks.

Good luck

thanks yeah i know it will be a loss on my side but in the big picture i think i have to take it, and i cant trade with the teams behind me in case in comes down to the last week i dont want them to have fournette and i know i may have to face him in the play offs but at least ill have a shot if i make it in.

I totally understand.

And I think your set at rb.

And Sanders will help.

I was just now on the other side of this situation.

I'm locked in for the playoffs and received a trade offer A Brown for L Fournette.

For a 12 man league I am in really good shape.

RBs: Conner, Breida, J Adams (Also Collins and Coleman but thats bench material)

WRs: A Brown, M Thomas, T Hill, and JuJu Schuster.

The guy who offered the trade needs to win out (plays ME this Sunday) and needs some help.

He is on the outside looking in and his starting WR outside of Diggs is C Ridley.

So I countered w/Schuster (#10 ranked) for Fournette arguing that I am pretty much the only person who can afford to have a starting RB sit for a week while he needed a massive WR upgrade ASAP.

Needless to say he took the trade at the last minute.

I'm sure he knew he wasn't getting top dollar...but it helps him this week and he needs it (I'm favored by 20 points as of now).

That’s a really good deal.

Who have plenty at both rb and wr

I'd do it. JAX season is over and they might take it easy on Fournette to save him for next year while trying out this new QB

I'd do it. JAX season is over and they might take it easy on Fournette to save him for next year while trying out this new QB

I completely disagree with this.. you think newly appointed OC Coordinator Scott Milanovich is going to try and tank his opportunity/promotion??

I completely disagree with this.. you think newly appointed OC Coordinator Scott Milanovich is going to try and tank his opportunity/promotion??

I think the GM could step in and tell them there's a month left in the season and we don't need our #1 offensive player to go down with a ACL. Use all 3 RB's evenly.

I think the GM could step in and tell them there's a month left in the season and we don't need our #1 offensive player to go down with a ACL. Use all 3 RB's evenly.

As I Giants fan I can promise you Tom Coughlin is not the type of guy who is going to do this.

As I Giants fan I can promise you Tom Coughlin is not the type of guy who is going to do this.

And Giants have more than 1 person who can take over a game.